Author Topic: I heard that..  (Read 37651 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: I heard that..
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 10:56:01 AM »
He never defines  what a "few&quData Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????'ˆp'ˆp       275810343MltCpy2.10 FILL FILLed Sector; ST500DM002-9YN14 (CC4H) S1D5GMZYData Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????Data Recovery Labs??????????????>Semp is so awesome he re writes the meanings and alters the fabric of our universe on a whim!  :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :banana:

fewplural of few
Adjective:   
A small number of: "may I ask a few questions?"; "I will recount a few of the stories told me".
Noun:   
The minority of people; the elect: "a world that increasingly belongs to the few".
Synonyms:   
adjective.  little - some
noun.  minority

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 10:57:34 AM »
He never defines  what a "few" is  could  be  a  few dozen,  hunderd  or million.  This  is   just  "a few" that  are incapable of having  mature conversations sensationalizing things   to have  something to talk about  on  the forums.

“A thing is right when it tends to preserve the integrity, stability and beauty of the biotic community. It is wrong when it tends otherwise.” ~Aldo Leopold

These toon forums are serious business.  :banana:

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2011, 11:00:12 AM »
ask bunnies he will tell you what I said, he will even show you the screen shot were muppets misunderstood what I said.    of course I don't expect you to come back and change your op.  enough time wasted on this.

semp

check the end if the hordez thread, everything is explained there including the part where I didn't say what you posted.

Semp semp semp, the correct response to this thread would be, "Damn right I said it, who's gonna beat me?"  Then it spiraling into a DA challenge with name change stakes on the line, before one guy opts out of the bout and gets mocked.

The incorrect response would be to deny that you said it when I have a screenshot of you saying it.  :rofl

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 11:04:05 AM »
This is getting a little blown out of proportion. Grizz I would thank you to check in on the forums before proceeding with any future threads along these lines. The game semp was referring to was in fact this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7T1lT-M_fs

I hope this clears this matter up for everyone.

:salute

Slash27- Fake XO for 2012

Offline cobia38

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2011, 11:08:22 AM »

its so cute watching you noobs hump each others ankles  :lol

Harvesting taters,one  K4 at a time

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2011, 11:09:09 AM »
Semp semp semp, the correct response to this thread would be, "Damn right I said it, who's gonna beat me?"  Then it spiraling into a DA challenge with name change stakes on the line, before one guy opts out of the bout and gets mocked.

The incorrect response would be to deny that you said it when I have a screenshot of you saying it.  :rofl

But I think you know that you are taking what was  said much more litterly than  what was meant to be  said. Poory  expressed by  Semp? Yes, it was. Are you  pushing this  for  no positive  reason? Yes, Does this  make you  petty and small? yes. Is this  indicative  of the  piss poor  community that populates the  AH world? Yes.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline macdp51

• Zinc Member
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2011, 11:18:03 AM »
One more page and we get a screenshot  :x
<S>
HP

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2011, 11:18:18 AM »
But I think you know that you are taking what was  said much more litterly than  what was meant to be  said. Poory  expressed by  Semp? Yes, it was. Are you  pushing this  for  no positive  reason? Yes, Does this  make you  petty and small? yes. Is this  indicative  of the  piss poor  community that populates the  AH world? Yes.
Damn you and your rehtorical rhetoric, rheally unrharranted I rhell rhou.

my tung is num
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2011, 11:18:44 AM »
I think I smell the muppets trying to insite a riot..or a race war.

no need to bring it to the forums other to start a long argument or once again..just try to talk more trash.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 11:21:06 AM »
Damn you and your rehtorical rhetoric, rheally unrharranted I rhell rhou.

my tung is num

Yeah the  "L" was  on runch blake,  but this  does expless what I'm tarking  about.

but this  is  all just  a rehash of what was said in the hordez thread.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:27:15 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011, 11:25:42 AM »

Litterly? As in, of resemblance to a litter of kittens?  I don't see how that relates to this discussion.  :headscratch:

I made no such reference to kitties or any other litter of cute baby animals.

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2011, 11:26:21 AM »

Wow...  You'd think Grizz was beating Semp's pony to death with his puppy by your posts...

Lighten up, Francis.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2011, 11:28:59 AM »
Grizz,

It's never nice to hold someone's chin in the upright position right before you give them the BBS version of a bag-o-knuckles to the pie hole.  However, if you have the screenshot, carry-on.

"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2011, 11:30:29 AM »
Yeah so my typing sucks, anywya  just expressing that  the  ccommunity  is pretty  weak for  being as  old as it is if  this kind  of   crap is  the accepted  and typical  forum thread.  Lighten up Francis?  How  about grow up and  act your  age for once. I'm all for  haveing fun but  4 weeks of toejamty(lol autocensor) "look at you" threads posts  just is  a little  much. Also screen shot can be found here http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,323833.405.html as this  whole  thread is a  rehash.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:35:12 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »
I think I smell the muppets trying to insite a riot..or a race war.

no need to bring it to the forums other to start a long argument or once again..just try to talk more trash.

We Muppets have had family trouble lately. Nothing brings Muppets together like beating up on idgits.

Grizz is just promoting unity in his squad...  :cheers: Muppets
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla