Author Topic: ~Top Gun~ Recruiting Thread  (Read 34075 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: ~Top Gun~ Recruiting Thread
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2011, 01:41:37 PM »
Thank you, thank you, great to be here, now if I could just "keep up" with you guys.  Trained killers I tell ya, trained, show no mercy, have no regrets, take no prisoners, KILLERS !  Homey.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2011, 05:22:41 PM »
Thank you, thank you, great to be here, now if I could just "keep up" with you guys.  Trained killers I tell ya, trained, show no mercy, have no regrets, take no prisoners, KILLERS !  Homey.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

every-time I see them they are in a huge hoard of red...takes quite a lot of skill to kill someone 5+ on 1 :aok

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2011, 07:36:03 PM »
you have not played in this tour.  :lol
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2011, 07:48:21 PM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl

every-time I see them they are in a huge hoard of red...takes quite a lot of skill to kill someone 5+ on 1 :aok

whole hoard of red is correct muuuhahahaha
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2011, 08:12:35 PM »
you have not played in this tour.  :lol

hahaha but you are ignorant  :aok

whole hoard of red is correct muuuhahahaha

sorry I tell it the way I see it...EVERYTIME I run into "top gun" the are in the hoard and no not red but green :aok  that would be red to me and green to you.

maybe you when you are by yourself still fly with dignity....but now that you are with......well lets just say my least favorite "individual"(used very loosely) ingame.....

ehhh whatever...........

birds of a feather........you fly with scum...its gonna get on ya :aok

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »
You must play WoW  :rofl
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2011, 08:18:15 PM »
You must play WoW  :rofl

nope game sux arse......but ya we have even met in the arena recently that's why I know you are always in the hoard....I bet if you really use that tiny brain you have you could figure it out.

my new past time is hunting "top gun" the elite squad  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2011, 08:22:17 PM »
Why would I want to find out what shade you are flying under?

You are holding far too much back INK tell me like it is!
=The Damned=

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2011, 09:15:14 PM »
Beware, Ink. Once you kill him, he will send his entire squad in tempests to gang you down.
and he isnt even vDALLAS  :bhead
AoM
City of ice

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2011, 10:15:52 PM »
where is all this hate coming from???....  ( this is a post in general form, and is not directed toward any single individual )

I have flown with the TopGun squad a few times here lately and I have yet to see them fly in any hordes as others are claiming here.......... I see that they fly as a squad and use some decent tactics regarding flying as wingedpairs or as an element of 4, but is that not what a squad supposed to be doing???

I can fully understand how one person that gets to another may cause that individual to have a different view of his Nemesis' squad........... but really it is looking at things the wrong way in my eyes........ just because one might have a beef with another you are therefore going to ridicule and smack talk about the whole squad............

why does this sound like the same ole crap that some well known players from well known egotistical squads in the past ( and not so distant past/present would go around doing / have done before.....

what causes this? is it jealousy?  is it because someone got their 6 handed to them and they could not swallow their pride? ......... whatever reason causes this I say , don't talk any talk, practice your game playing ability and deliver your on handing of their arse back to them next time you meet up in the virtual skies of Aces high    :D  :cheers: :bolt:

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2011, 10:20:46 PM »
where is all this hate coming from???....  ( this is a post in general form, and is not directed toward any single individual )

I have flown with the TopGun squad a few times here lately and I have yet to see them fly in any hordes as others are claiming here.......... I see that they fly as a squad and use some decent tactics regarding flying as wingedpairs or as an element of 4, but is that not what a squad supposed to be doing???

I can fully understand how one person that gets to another may cause that individual to have a different view of his Nemesis' squad........... but really it is looking at things the wrong way in my eyes........ just because one might have a beef with another you are therefore going to ridicule and smack talk about the whole squad............

why does this sound like the same ole crap that some well known players from well known egotistical squads in the past ( and not so distant past/present would go around doing / have done before.....

what causes this? is it jealousy?  is it because someone got their 6 handed to them and they could not swallow their pride? ......... whatever reason causes this I say , don't talk any talk, practice your game playing ability and deliver your on handing of their arse back to them next time you meet up in the virtual skies of Aces high    :D  :cheers: :bolt:

<S>

TC
It's simple... Haters gonna hate
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2011, 10:24:58 PM »
Why would I want to find out what shade you are flying under?

You are holding far too much back INK tell me like it is!

id get banned for life if I typed what I thought about you :aok

<S>

TC

I just give back what I get.

anybody who knows me knows this....bone started with me awhile ago, I am the wrong person to do that to :aok

haha far from it.
Beware, Ink. Once you kill him, he will send his entire squad in tempests to gang you down.
and he isnt even vDALLAS  :bhead

bring it I say :rock

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2011, 10:49:02 PM »
Well Ink, I don't know anything regarding to what may have transpired between you and bone........ anyways that is ya'lls business.....

and again, I was not directing my post toward in single person, it was to the entire audience of this thread, Sir...... 

as to my above post, I just posted what I had experienced flying along with Drbone  TnDep and some other topgun squad members, and during those several nights  & flights i did not visualize anything that some have said this squad is doing........... that is not just about what is said in this thread but in some other threads as well...... I have seen some of the "flying in hoards" comments by others in other different threads since this squad recently came about...... so I took the opportunity to fly with them to observe how they handle themselves without telling them the real reason I wanted to fly along with them........ although I just let that cat out of the bag with this post  ROFL......

it's all good from my end.....  everybody on this planet is going to be at odds with one person or another somewhere.. that is just how the world turns I guess.......and again that is none of my business........

cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2011, 11:42:34 PM »
Any squad that attracts a few cry babies to their thread must be doing something right.
-AoM-

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2011, 11:47:57 PM »
where is all this hate coming from???....
if you see something ugly, agressive and hypocrtite you havent seen before, on the top of it its screaming about its own awsomeness... natural you gonna hate it.
obvious. Especially when someone gives a reason for it. Nope, thats not you.
Any squad that attracts a few cry babies to their thread must be doing something right.
Really, Scotch? You know..

"mert a bűn az csak bűn marad, kezükhöz vér tapad - istentől, embertől, ne várjon irgalmat"
"couse a sin remanins a sin, blood is attached to their hands - from god or man, except no mercy"
AoM
City of ice