Author Topic: AVA TOP PILOTS *TOUR 116*  (Read 998 times)

Offline Nr_RaVeN

• Gold Member
AVA TOP PILOTS *TOUR 116*
« on: December 17, 2011, 10:37:43 AM »
Life is short. PLAY HARD...

"Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy."
Saadi

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: AVA TOP PILOTS *TOUR 116*
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 11:06:40 AM »
How is it that the player with the worst behavior has the best score?  Do the two correlate? :headscratch:
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline PuppetZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 01:59:59 PM »
Sadly, I have to agree....
LCDR. Frank 'PuppetZ' Perreault, Squadron intelligence officer

VF-17 Jolly Rogers
'Kids, you tried and failed miserably. The lesson is : never try'

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 09:11:44 PM »
#3? I guess a lot of people had a off month.
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 08:25:11 AM »
How is it that the player with the worst behavior has the best score?  Do the two correlate? :headscratch:

i flew with blindguy one night, and against him another in finrus.....didn't see any poor behaviour.....but that being said.....generally, what you say is why i have issues with scores being posted for here.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 01:18:13 PM »
I have had blindguy as both friendly and enemy on a number of occations, and I can not see that he has any bad behaviour about him. He is a really good pilot, and that makes for great fights when he is my enemy. And when we are on the same team he looks after everyone, gives out chk6 calls more often than most others and I would give him my <Salute> anytime.  :salute

TheStig

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 08:49:54 PM »
I think it has something to do with non regulars coming in, has something against them.  I saw all sorts of poor behavior, he will run off far more then he will help bring in from what I saw.  Your guys arena so put up with what you wish, but not my kind of atmosphere with blindguy mouthing off to my squaddies.  To the rest of you I always have a good time with, and no worries.

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2011, 11:16:11 AM »
Well, I'm not there too often so I can only speak of what I see when I'm actually there.. And I have never noticed any of that behaviour. But bad behaviour such as described is never good, no matter who it is.  :frown:

You BigRat I truly respect as a great trainer, pilot and overall personality and have always had a good time with you too Sir.  :aok   :salute
TheStig

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2011, 11:37:42 AM »
bigrat is nothing but a fat mouse!  :D

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2011, 04:55:04 PM »
Yeah he  can be over the top at times, but I  don't think it's malicious. Just some people's personalities. I can run my mouth off as well  and  not  mean or believe  one thing I say. Sure its  jerkish and I try not to be that way but when a goodly chuck of  the community has no sense of humility I can sometimes  regress to  8th grade. Trying to  poorly make  a  not very well thought out  idea.
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2011, 05:04:46 PM »
bigrat, or blindguy?

i've flown with bigrat for a loong time. i've flown against him too. he's a cool guy, despite his liking chevys.  :noid

like i said....my only 2 experiences with blindguy were good ones, so i can't fault the guy.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2011, 06:05:17 PM »
Nathan60, may be correct and it's just an act.  But if you are not there often, and run square into the middle of one of these acts, what is a new guy just trying out the arena supposed to think.  Is it really so hard to be respectfull to others :headscratch:.  My only suggestion for you regulars, is if you catch this behavior, and he obviously has respect for you guys, let him know that he may possibly be scaring off those that may want to make the AvA a regular stop of theirs.  The AvA has a lot of potential to be the closest thing to FSO on a daily basis, that many of us can get. 

SAJ73, the respect goes both ways bud :aok

Jaeger,  You've always been a class act, despite calling me a fat mouse :lol

CAP, Seems like we have been flying this game forever, doesn't it :old:  CAP's always been a good guy, despite him liking Fords :noid

BigRat   
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »
Nathan60, may be correct and it's just an act.  But if you are not there often, and run square into the middle of one of these acts, what is a new guy just trying out the arena supposed to think.  Is it really so hard to be respectfull to others :headscratch:.  My only suggestion for you regulars, is if you catch this behavior, and he obviously has respect for you guys, let him know that he may possibly be scaring off those that may want to make the AvA a regular stop of theirs.  The AvA has a lot of potential to be the closest thing to FSO on a daily basis, that many of us can get. 

SAJ73, the respect goes both ways bud :aok

Jaeger,  You've always been a class act, despite calling me a fat mouse :lol

CAP, Seems like we have been flying this game forever, doesn't it :old:  CAP's always been a good guy, despite him liking Fords :noid

BigRat   

well said.

yea, it does, except that you got good. i got good at falling outta the cartoon sky.  and don't forget....i gots me a fast chevy too. just don't tell anyone else, lest it hurt my other fun ford/chevy threads.  :devil
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"