Author Topic: ITS TOO COLD  (Read 1142 times)

Offline skorpion

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: ITS TOO COLD
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 01:58:35 PM »
It's been about 35 degrees here in wisconsin for about 2 months straight now, nothing but rain that freezes whenever it touches something. :bhead

Just hope the snow only fall's once so i can go snowboarding :lol

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 04:41:38 PM »
Kinda foggy and about 60 this morning. Warmed up to about 80 by mid day.  Makes it difficult to believe its winter, but that's weather in south Louisiana.  Might drop into the 40s next month or February.  I hope it's this warm for Mardi Gras though.
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 04:42:39 PM »
Greens, I look forward to the days of sub-zero temps again...
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 05:40:54 PM »
Dang i hate it when its sunny and 75 in december got to put my shorts on.

2nd that, 12 in the afternoon and I cant get my ac goin cold enough. Sitting in my car stickin to the seat...
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 06:05:22 PM »
met her before.  :P   but..... havent met her sister  :cry 
  -30 F below this morning. very cold, tired of it. i am looking forward to springtime.

Geeze greens you need to move south to like Yellow knife,it was above freezing there today! :rofl :rofl

Last year we had 3 feet of snow at this time,this year 3 inches and it's raining so that will be gone soon.  The ground hasnt even frozen here yet!

Greens,when you hit 40 below it's the same in F or C!...... :lol :lol :lol

happy new years! :cheers:

:salute

Offline 1sum41

• Silver Member
      • devil dog squadron
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 07:09:55 PM »
Its so cold in Texas that im deer hunting in shorts.  :uhoh

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 10:57:03 PM »
I feel your pain. It's going all the way down to 45 tonight and will only be 76 tomorrow.

I guess you can laugh at me in June when it's 114

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 11:29:00 PM »
alrite im tired of this temperature... been 20 below for about a week and a half and yesterday and today it got about ten degrees colder out. wth!?!? i know ima eskimo and its in me blood to cope w/ this type of extreme cold, but... I AM SICK of sawing n choppin wood n hauling diesel.  :furious cmon guys quit complaining about 60 degree weather < you could be where im at>. k , complainin done about the cold here.
greens
i know what you mean todays low was 82*F! IM TIRED OF THIS COLD!!!
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 06:45:34 AM »
met her before.  :P   but..... havent met her sister  :cry 

You have got the right priority, Ayla is a lot hotter than Ariel.  Ariel has got the cute factor, but also scores high on the ditz factor, Ayla seems a lot more grounded and certainly a babe in every way.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 06:51:12 AM »
You know what Sam Kennison would've said- Moooovvvve
I know a lot are too young too remember him.
He was a Preacher- turned- comic
Pretty funny guy. Was killed in a car crash in late 80's (?)

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline AHTbolt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 09:25:33 AM »
They just said on the radio that the polar bear club was going to have there swim tomorrow. EMS is standing by to treat the swimmers. There worried that people will go into shock when they hit water temp as low as 78. This could get ugly film at 11.
AWWWWW CRAP YOU SHOT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In the desert somewhere west of Kuwait 1991.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2011, 09:30:00 AM »
Its so cold in Texas that im deer hunting in shorts.  :uhoh

I wear shorts until about 20 degrees.   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2011, 01:00:57 PM »
You have got the right priority, Ayla is a lot hotter than Ariel.  Ariel has got the cute factor, but also scores high on the ditz factor, Ayla seems a lot more grounded and certainly a babe in every way.
:pray wud be sweet to cuddle up w her eh. ariel is a little goofy. but sir you too have the right taste too. WOOF @ her sista.
no improvements in weather, friken colder. 35 below now < F >
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!

Offline homersipes

• Silver Member
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2012, 01:09:35 PM »
I live in vermont and its almost 50 as I type this :bhead, we need snow lol, my a@# needs seeat time on my sled :rock

Offline colmbo

• Gold Member
      • Photos
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2012, 05:51:08 PM »
alrite im tired of this temperature...

Don't forget the wind.  Just got back from checking my boat in Seward... +4F with wind 32 gusting 51.  About got blown off the dock walking to the boat!!
Columbo

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Fate whispers to the warrior "You cannot withstand the storm" and the warrior whispers back "I AM THE STORM"