There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Midway
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2012, 06:33:11 AM »
Midway, From me and the Bronies, W'ed like to congraduate you on the chaos You have seeded in the minds of all who dare to read your ch 200 sessions.

May your words continue to annoy those who dare to complain about you.  :salute
(Image removed from quote.)
these stupid ponies so much spam this is worse than midway.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline lunatic1

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2012, 06:44:06 AM »
I consider 200 channel a 2nd form of entertainment within the game
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:45:44 AM by lunatic1 »
C.O. of the 173rd Guardian Angels---Don't fire until you can see the whites of their eyes...Major devereux(The Battle Of Wake Island-1941.
R.I.P.49GRIN/GRIN-R.I.P. WWHISKEY R.I.P WIZZY R.I.P.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2012, 07:50:40 AM »
:rofl

It's a pity Bruv has left the game by the way :frown:

Thats it! Bruv is Midway or Midway is Bruv's shade.  :headscratch:
       Midway loves Bruv like he loves himself. And is that bad to love one's self?

But seriously folks, He can be annoying but he has a passion for learning this game. He's always been respectful to me more than some others that will degrade players for knocking them out of the sky.

If he could just focus on the game instead of his McRib.  :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 08:15:57 AM by Slate »
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2012, 07:57:22 AM »
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Tom5572

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2012, 08:07:35 AM »
I was winging with Delirium the other day and we ran up against Midway in his Spit.  Even though it was a 2 v 1, he did not HO, and when he found out he was fighting me and Del together (more Del than me), he continued to up and fight us.  Midway's 200 antics aside, for the way he plays the game, he gets a lot of respect from me.   :salute Midway, they were fun fights sir!
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline B4Buster

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2012, 08:19:25 AM »
Midway isn't bad. He is always willing to fly into the horde at low alt and put up the best fight he can. His 200 banter is innocent and witty. He sure is a lot more easy to put up with than many others in the game. :salute Midway for spicing the game up a bit.
"I was a door gunner on the space shuttle Columbia" - Scott12B

Offline shiv

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2012, 08:37:15 AM »

EzRhino,  This all started when he politely asked to join my plane to see "how it is done" rather than cry cheat or haxxor he sat queitly in the back like R2D2 and it turned out to be a better than average sortie of awesomeness.  This left a deep impression on the chap and I won't be held responsible for any resulting man love he has for my cartoon skillz.

I had a FPH about 11 years ago and everyone should try and observe like Midway has done and strive to become a better, more honourable pilot.  :D

R2D2  :lol
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Offline RipRap

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2012, 08:38:37 AM »
If Midways 200 banter bothers anyone to the point that is seems reasonable to post a "shut up, you are ruining my gameplay" thread. Then the majority of the other ch 200 rants that go on during the day must drive you just shy of going on a 25 state puppy killin spree.

Legal disclaimer:The above text is not directed towards any individual or squads, either directly or implied. Any inference of such is at the sole discretion of the reader and should not be taken as such.
The author makes no claims of validity of the accuracy of claims aforementioned in the written text prenoted.
The aforementioned text is simply an observational opinion, any party or parties that take offense to the above statements need to relax and enjoy the game that they participate in.

:salute
Otto  ~Flying Penguins~

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2012, 08:39:36 AM »
Well, think about the following situation.

you have to take the subway to get to work. its a 35 min drive. every day the same 15 years old boy comes in and talk loud and stupid stuff all time, he never paused, he talks on and on!
EVERY DAY BOTH WAYS. Do you think ppl would tolerate that on their way to work in a subway??? Why should we tolerate it here?

So think about it, we got exactly the same here in AH, and there is no RL or online difference. We sit in front of the computer, wanna shoot stuff, wanna have fun! And all time that troll flood ch 200 with his stupidity. I stop here, becaue i am getting angry about it!

just one idea at least for a compromise:
It would be very helpfull if we can have a permanat mute list, just a simple txt file at AHs roo dir. We would enter all ppl we wanted to squelch and it would be good

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2012, 08:59:01 AM »
Well, think about the following situation.

you have to take the subway to get to work. its a 35 min drive. every day the same 15 years old boy comes in and talk loud and stupid stuff all time, he never paused, he talks on and on!
EVERY DAY BOTH WAYS. Do you think ppl would tolerate that on their way to work in a subway??? Why should we tolerate it here?

So think about it, we got exactly the same here in AH, and there is no RL or online difference. We sit in front of the computer, wanna shoot stuff, wanna have fun! And all time that troll flood ch 200 with his stupidity. I stop here, becaue i am getting angry about it!

just one idea at least for a compromise:
It would be very helpfull if we can have a permanat mute list, just a simple txt file at AHs roo dir. We would enter all ppl we wanted to squelch and it would be good

I thought you didnt like him because he was slagging off your squad?

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2012, 08:59:29 AM »
HTC has provided the necessary feature if you wish to ignore what a player says and as you posted, you used that feature so you wouldn't be bothered by a particular player.  There is no need for HTC to take any actions against Midway as he's done nothing that would be considered remotely against the terms of service. 

Besides, if you want to shut up Midway just shoot him down and he'll be quiet for at least 5 minutes.  I've tested this out one day and enjoyed a blessed couple of hours of radio free Midway.

ack-ack

Overuse of service is not in the TOS. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2012, 09:11:29 AM »
I thought you didnt like him because he was slagging off your squad?

i just don't like bad bahavior, thats all!

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2012, 09:43:38 AM »
 :rofl
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2012, 09:51:45 AM »
One shouldn't be forced to mute the same loudmouthed player day after day.

If one is repeatedly asked to stop detracting from gameplay and doesn't, how is that still acceptable?
Well, in that case.

I want Eskimo Joe permi-squeltched too.