Author Topic: How Does Htc Work out how to choose  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
Re: How Does Htc Work out how to choose
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2012, 06:15:05 PM »
Could some one please say how htc chooses which item to have from the wish list , how do you create a poll , ive looked through the threads and it says htc dissabled all the polls  :headscratch:

After years of careful and tactful, constructive and progressive dialogs and accumulations of hard facts and data in a central thread on the wishlist forum... and then, maybe, HTCs will choose them for consideration or inclusion on a consumer poll.  Don't tell us you're giving up or starting to get tired of waiting already?   :D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 06:17:39 PM by Babalonian »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2012, 06:32:47 PM »
I wonder if HTC doesn't have a dartboard on the back of his office door, where each number would be - is a photo of an aircraft, GV or change in the game.

Before he decides, he brings in skuzzy to spin three times and fires off......

Think about it - Me410, 8.8cm flak and Storch are due next.....

next up: He-111, D.520 and Boomerang :D
JG 52

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2012, 10:23:04 PM »
someone posts a screenshot of sheep doing silly things, and Skuzzy locks the posts due to excessive rule violations.

...and that's how a Bill becomes a Law.

:rofl     :bolt:

(Image removed from quote.)
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2012, 09:13:05 AM »
David,

If what Matt says is true about your computer giving you problems, there are many folks that might be able to help you sort it out, unless something is broken.  PM me if you like and I would be glad to see if we can get you headed back to the virtual skies.

As far as your requests go, Skuzzy is king here.  Notice he has stickied a list of forum rules for us all to read.  Although, we have these rules, it doesn't mean that we shouldn't try and exhibit some sort of self control in our posts.  For me this means that I try and think it through, especially before creating a new thread. 

However, your title, How does HTC work ....... hit close to a post of mine, asking if it would help to ease the number of repeat wishes for new models if they had an up and coming list with no release date just a probable "yes it is in the works" list (sticky would be most effective). 

Then, if a member of the forum continued to spam they would be subject to more harsh warnings and actions by the moderators.  As it is, pretty much as stated before here, posts will be subject to ridicule, thread hijacked, some humorous and not so humorous analogies and eventually Skuzzy brings his lock and looses another precious chunk of his life because the lot of us are not able to exercise enough restraint.

hi chilli my motherboard had a problem i have 2 sata hard drives and the one connection into the mb is broken , so i bought new motherboard and forgot to plug the fan in on my processor , and installed the drivers for board fired it up , and then i could smell the burning , around the radiator , i then realised what i had done , but i think ive cooked my processor now ,as i get to windows start page and it reboots , it seems that it is in a loop , ive tried , lots of things through bios , and i think that i have either damaged the processor or bios has been corrupted , ive tried updating bios , and tried repairing windows via recovery console , and it says that there are some files missing , i have not got the origanal xp disc i had with the machine so i installed windows pro and then upgraded to windows home with the service packs , and it is still in a loops , i did have a problem last year with the intergrated graphic card , so i bought a new one , and all seemed fine untill the processor got cooked , do you think hardware or software probs , i have this old pc , but its not fast enough to run the game it hangs all the time , and the more players that are on , it slows terrible , it has got to the stage now that if i fly a mission i get dissed, as it freezes , which makes me so frustrated , ive tried removing things like trcers shadows etc , to see if that would speed this machine up, but that does not work this pc has only a p4 in 2.66 ghz, 1022mb of ram and intergrated gragh card which is only 94 mb  :salute

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2012, 09:40:58 AM »

HiTech

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2012, 09:53:26 AM »
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2012, 09:59:57 AM »
my ideas  double top , and bullseye  :salute

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2012, 10:01:21 AM »
my ideas  double top , and bullseye  :salute

thats pretty sad that you accualy think that

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2012, 10:06:52 AM »
I give money to crackheads and wonder why they keep bothering me

Fixed
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2012, 11:15:14 AM »
how can a dart match be fixed , throw a dart get the wish and hey presto we got flying wings , cant wait to see them flying over your base just before we take it  :aok

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2012, 12:20:28 PM »
We aint getting flying wings.  It's just the reality of the situation.  Expect a 1946 arena followed sometime later by a cold war arena followed by some other stuff followed by prototype weapons arena.  But when we do get a drawing board arena I got first dibs on captaining the Habakkuk.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2012, 10:09:19 PM »
LOL guys he just wished for a n00k!  :banana:   :aok

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2012, 10:10:52 PM »
how can a dart match be fixed , throw a dart get the wish and hey presto we got flying wings , cant wait to see them flying over your base just before we take it  :aok

Should you vtards be off storming a base with 60 people?
JG 52

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2012, 11:12:37 PM »
Just like santa claus, he's always watching you.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2012, 03:55:22 AM »
David,

Check your PMs concerning MB and processor.

:rofl HiTech  :rofl  Maybe replace dart board with USRanger's practice range when it's done, assign random numbers to wishes and blow them up  :eek: one by one, see which are the last to survive  :devil

Woah!  There goes ole number 7!  (unfolds numbered scrap of paper).......  hmmmmm, oh well, it looks like sheep won't make this update either  :joystick:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 04:11:53 AM by Chilli »