Author Topic: Perks For Loyalty  (Read 1767 times)

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Perks For Loyalty
« on: January 24, 2012, 04:52:05 AM »
hey as you know ive been on this bb for a few days looking at new ideas etc , but i have come up with the mother of all ideas , we have all been griping about players changing country etc and switching back , well what if htc could bring in a loyalty perk system for example if you have stayed on a tour for so many days you receive perks , for loyalty, and these perks increase the longer you stay on one side , the moment you change sides you loose those accumalative perks gained for that tour , this would stop players switching sides

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Re: Perks For Loyalty
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 04:55:08 AM »
I been flying for the rooks for 7 years now, how many perks do I get?
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 04:56:18 AM »
Reward people for doing nothing? That is a new idea and likely to be popular.  :devil

You assume, based on the complaints, that switching sides is a bad thing. Switching sides can be a very good thing. That's why there are also complaints about the 12 hour switch rule.

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 05:09:46 AM »
i just thought it may be a interesting addition , the loyality perks could only be given for each tour , i just thought that if some players change sides to hit the  highest side of that war,  from the loosing side of the war , the second highest team gain , and the equalibriam is put in jeapody , players who dont change sides are then faced with just flying around shooting random aircraft , rather than a tacticul scenario , and also the extra perks would be handy for players who are defending a depleted side rather than attacking in large numbers from a increased population of pilots who have changed sides , just because they hate one particular side , or some player who is on that winning side and shot them down before they could land there kills etc

Offline FBCrabby

• Nickel Member
      • AHFreebirds.com
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 05:10:21 AM »
Can FBLazy1 get 10,000 perks since he has been a knight for over 10 years? Even though he doesn't use the perks at all?
AH-Freebirds.com - FB$ - Proud Squadron Of Aces High II

Actively Recruiting! - Join FB$ Today!

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 05:14:00 AM »
also it might be interesting if players could give there perks away to there fellow team mates , or lend them out and repay them say 2 perks a week like a loan

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 05:14:48 AM »
also it might be interesting if players could give there perks away to there fellow team mates , or lend them out and repay them say 2 perks a week like a loan

HTC said they don't want a perk economy. This one is definitely not going to happen.
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2012, 05:54:30 AM »
are you right htc are going to try u boats ??? i just thought this one would resolve a lot of problems , ive searched all the threads about changing countries and its amajor issue is this game , i would say a number one issue for most players , causes all sorts of arguments , ive been looking at the arguments you guys have regarding it  :salute

Offline MAINER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 06:32:40 AM »
nope.
Are those our bombers?-famous last words

Member of the congregation of The church of David Wales

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 06:39:43 AM »
what about those squads who rotate thru all three countries on a regular basis (i.e. Rook for month, Bish the next month, knight the third month then start over)?
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2012, 06:51:39 AM »
i dont know what happened there went to put quote in for mainer but seemed to have brought up old thread , as you can see above mainer is 100 per cent loyal so i thought you may have liked the idea , and rotating it would give incentative for players to wait till end of the war if there cycle was due  :salute

Offline dirtdart

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 07:01:15 AM »
Is your ingame ID davidwales?
If you are not GFC...you are wee!
Put on your boots boots boots...and parachutes..chutes...chutes.. .
Illigitimus non carborundum

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 07:07:13 AM »
is yours dirtdart ?  :salute

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 07:13:06 AM »
Reading posts has given you false ideas about problems in the game. Many posts are just whiners crying that things didn't go like they wanted them to. Those are not problems that need to be solved by changing the game.

Offline davidwales

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 07:23:16 AM »
ok point taken , but i think its a pretty good idea to solve a problem that so many squads have , the 12 hour rule is a incentative but i think some players have found a loop hole by using there friends account or family members account , the perks would be greater incentative , as every 1 loves them its the currency of htc , if htc were to open up a store selling extra perks they would make a fortune  :salute