Author Topic: im OUT  (Read 4999 times)

Offline vonKrimm

• Silver Member
Re: im OUT
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2012, 11:05:59 AM »
i quit. that is all.

Awww, the n00b (2010) could not handle the learning curve; go play ST:OL you namby-pamby sissy!

;)

Fight Like a Girl

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2012, 11:53:33 AM »
strange about have of my post cut off i mean i quit flying with honor and will join Vtards to steal bases by hording because im tired of flying with honor and get PMed about how im a noob becuase im shot down by a picker. I DONT QUIT THE GAME i quit flying with honor.

I never... not once in 10+ years of flying AW and AH... received a taunting PM from someone who shot me down by picking.  Perhaps you're doing something wrong.  People who read these forums know that you're easily flustered and tend to run to the forums to complain.  The incentive to try to get under your skin via PM is really too much to pass up for some.  Look at this thread as proof - what a great signal to noise ratio for the picker who PMed you.

Offline Tordon22

• Silver Member
« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2012, 12:45:39 PM »
Maybe the times are a changing then DMF, I had just such an encounter the other day.

A 51 making passes and losing the advantage took off on the deck for home, it was a dead fight and I just shadowed him towards his base about 4k behind. I saw a high dot climbing out and began to gain some alt myself, the pony continued on his way out of icon range. The high dot turned out to be a zeke against my low 38, I've no problems with trying to fight a zeke from a disadvantage and began trying to overshoot him. I didn't even see the pony come back until a turn put me face to face with him at about 1k, he ho'd me down and hit my pilot and right engine. My attempts to dodge let the zeke gain even more of an advantage, though he seemed to see as well and throttled up in an attempt for a quick kill. His eagerness caused him to overshoot again and I was forced to make a decision to shoot the zeke or dodge the 51's shot. I figured I'd at least try and take one with me and took a shot on the zeke, the 51 was able to get my tail feathers and I was dead. Pretty average, but fun encounter until the 51 driver said, "Don't bring that silly turd out here with the boogie man, <S>". No prior history with this player, just someone who taunts everyone who shoots or is shot down by him. Maybe you just didn't have any vDallas's in your day.

He's quite the character, several days later after I shot him down he decided to grab himself some pride back. Noticing I had a sector and a half flight home he told me to "Eat it" and "Enjoy the long trip home, <S>"

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »
So he quit last week, came back...and quits again...then its a misunderstanding?

/confused
JG 52

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2012, 01:27:10 PM »
So he quit last week, came back...and quits again...then its a misunderstanding?

/confused

No no no.  He quit then came back then quit then came back.  He should change his name to Yo-YOlds.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2012, 01:53:54 PM »
No no no.  He quit then came back then quit then came back.  He should change his name to Yo-YOlds.
no no i didnt quit last time i just said how the game is ruined.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2012, 02:02:45 PM »
no no i didnt quit last time i just said how the game is ruined.
I seem to remember that a yr or so ago you posted a ranting thread about quitting........

so my question is: why do you feel the need to keep posting your quitting threads? Do you really think anyone cares what you do one way or another?
If you're going to quit, then just quit. The game will go on without you just fine...trust me.
Lighten up Francis

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2012, 04:36:44 PM »
I seem to remember that a yr or so ago you posted a ranting thread about quitting........

so my question is: why do you feel the need to keep posting your quitting threads? Do you really think anyone cares what you do one way or another?
If you're going to quit, then just quit. The game will go on without you just fine...trust me.
becuase people like you make me want to quit.
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2012, 04:40:39 PM »
becuase people like you make me want to quit.

uptown is a very nice person; however, you took this upon yourself to get attetion. Now your getting it. Better enjoy iy while it lasts!  :aok
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2012, 05:11:32 PM »
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline DangerousGame

• Zinc Member
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2012, 05:16:58 PM »
Im out Too :bolt: :bolt:
DG51 =Pony Express=

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2012, 05:18:38 PM »
I was out, but I went to the store for another case.   :aok
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2012, 05:23:20 PM »
What makes you think  you could join the vTards?

Also, you said "That is all." right after you said you quit. So nothing got cut off.

Next.

He has a pulse?

Offline BowHTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2012, 05:27:04 PM »
He has a pulse?

Sorry, we only accept: vulchers, pickers, complainers, hoer's, bomb****'s, the unskilled, horders, wanna be's, and the like.
AH Supporter Since Tour 35

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2012, 05:28:45 PM »
Sorry, we only accept: vulchers, pickers, complainers, hoer's, bomb****'s, the unskilled, horders, wanna be's, and the like.

Well Duh!