Author Topic: They do exist  (Read 2138 times)

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
They do exist
« on: January 28, 2012, 11:55:22 AM »
Some of you laughed about the idea of zombies.  :rolleyes: Well, are ya laughing now??  :huh

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/01/25/10235705-cops-man-hacked-victim-with-ax-ate-brain

Thank heavens that Hornady is making anti zombie ammo!  :aok
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
Re: They do exist
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 12:02:06 PM »
The guy invited him inside to get out of the cold - give that turd the chair.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 02:37:50 PM »
I wonder what is wrong with him.  I bet that he's lost his mind.

-Penguin

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 02:42:07 PM »
wouldnt believe it if it wasnt in a popular news website.  :O
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »
I wonder what is wrong with him.  I bet that he's lost his mind.

-Penguin

Ya think?
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 08:31:34 PM »
My point is that he should be in a mental institution, and not prison.  He has no clue what's going on.

-Penguin

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 08:35:04 PM »
My point is that he should be in a mental institution, and not prison.  He has no clue what's going on.

-Penguin

He killed a guy and ate his brain. If you put him in the chair he won't cost anyone more money.
"It was once believed that an infinite number of monkeys, typing on an infinite number of keyboards, would eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. However, with the advent of Internet messageboards we now know this is not the case."

Offline dunnrite

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 08:43:40 PM »
He has no clue what's going on.

-Penguin

Then put him on death row and tell him it's the Sheratan.
Amazing you could actually recruit that much suck into one squad.
Your Proctologist called, they found your head.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 08:47:09 PM »
He killed a guy and ate his brain. If you put him in the chair he won't cost anyone more money.

You value money over somebody's non-vegetative life?  What if he were your son?

-Penguin

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 08:49:20 PM »
I wonder what is wrong with him.  I bet that he's lost his mind.

-Penguin

I think the other guy is the one who lost his mind.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 08:50:44 PM »
You value money over somebody's non-vegetative life?

-Penguin

I like how you draw the distinction.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Tupac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 08:54:39 PM »
You value money over somebody's non-vegetative life?  What if he were your son?

-Penguin

If my son killed someone and ate his brain I would throw him to the wolves. This "person" is no better than a feral animal that has killed a person. You know what they do with animals when they become a threat? They kill them. This fellow is no different.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 09:06:21 PM »

-Penguin

Unfortunately states have been cutting funding to mental institutions for years, and many cannot handle more patients.  Obviously he had some kind of delusions and was not in a normal state of mind when he committed this, but what do you recommend? If he gets the medication he needs, what then, release him back into society?

He may yet go to a mental institution, being unfit to stand trial, and likely spend the rest of his days in a cell there.  It's unfortunate he didn't get help when he needed it, another person falls through the cracks.  Everyone is a victim here.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 09:08:51 PM »
If my son killed someone and ate his brain I would throw him to the wolves. This "person" is no better than a feral animal that has killed a person. You know what they do with animals when they become a threat? They kill them. This fellow is no different.

:rofl Try saying that when it actually happens.  You speak as if you do this daily, and they call me naive.

Unfortunately states have been cutting funding to mental institutions for years, and many cannot handle more patients.  Obviously he had some kind of delusions and was not in a normal state of mind when he committed this, but what do you recommend? If he gets the medication he needs, what then, release him back into society?

He may yet go to a mental institution, being unfit to stand trial, and likely spend the rest of his days in a cell there.  It's unfortunate he didn't get help when he needed it, another person falls through the cracks.  Everyone is a victim here.

Good point. If, as you say, he gets his pills, then there shouldn't be any more problem with keeping him in line than any other released criminal.

-Penguin

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 09:10:05 PM »

Good point. If, as you say, he gets his pills, then there shouldn't be any more problem with keeping him in line than any other released criminal.

-Penguin

Just so I understand, are you saying that if given medication, this man should be released back into society?
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.