Author Topic: Disbanding squad and leaving the game!  (Read 4031 times)

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
Re: Disbanding squad and leaving the game!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2012, 04:52:36 PM »
I thought 200 was where you accused people of cheating and came up with interesting methods of bypassing the profanity filter   :huh
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2012, 04:59:59 PM »
I'm +1 on the political ban, a game is about gaming and light hearted humor
now posting as SirNuke

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 05:00:49 PM »
 :noid :noid :noid Really :bolt: :neener: this is my quit thread!  :bhead
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline 1MADDOG1

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2012, 05:11:45 PM »
It was a fun ride while it lasted. vSkuzzy and MikeHawk are no longer flying. No reason to mention any names of who didn't like the accounts so people can flame on them. Let's just say that some boundries got crossed unintentionaly and things were called into question, then the accounts were voluntarily deleted. Apologies to any of those that may have gotten offended. Salute to Hitech and company for a fantasic game that gives us the opportunity to escape from the real world, have fun and meet/make friends all over the world. Salute AHII Community! Please just let this thread go without incident and see y'all in the unfriendly skies.
:old: SM1/E-6 USN 1980-1991 (100% Disabled Vet) Served on FFG-11, FFG-13, FF-1047, LHD-1, HC-16, NAS Pensacola (Navy Police)
Multi AHXARL Season & Finale Champion, Having Fun Since Tour #76
I'm also PorkyPig, DickWeed, 1CASPER1 & Calypso

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2012, 05:26:56 PM »
Political and religious discussions have no place in game.  If you feel like talking politics or religion, write to your congressman or talk to your pastor.  Keep it out of the game.  Very simple.

ack-ack

Oh yeah? You won't be sayin' that when the communists or the buddhists bomb Pearl Harbor! You'd wished that you two would have shot them all down in Aces High first!

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 05:48:20 PM »
Political and religious discussions have no place in game.  If you feel like talking politics or religion, write to your congressman or talk to your pastor.  Keep it out of the game.  Very simple.

ack-ack

+1
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 06:17:46 PM »
This makes it clear why you don't wanna hear it...  Makes you feel less than smart lol

"any of us" who all do you represent?

Anyway...  

No Slick, it removes all doubt about how dumb poli-talkers really are..."any of us"are the +1s in this thread and anyone else who simply doesn't want to waste any of their time in this thread telling you so...you goobers take up space in my text buffer that is reserved for me to watch humor-funny things, not embarrassingly-dumb-poli-talker funny  things.  Go away conspiracy theory boy.....

Anyway...
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 06:33:29 PM »
 :rofl Mike Hawk? I think I'll call WalMart and have him paged right away  :banana:

what about sports,  or trucks or guns.  All those topics are tossed around and discussed..  is that okay
Sure that's ok. Comparing those three things with political and religious discussions are like comparing apples to oranges imo.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 07:03:58 PM by uptown »
Lighten up Francis

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 06:44:06 PM »
The epistimological review of the more recent statement "the two things we never talk about is religion and politics" is just frightening. More so is that most passionately agree without realizing what they've participated in.

The two single greatest subjects a free people must talk about and understand is religion and politics. They are so incredibly intertwined as to be inseperable. In any case, yes let's remain ignorant and free and see how long this lasts.

Oh wait, wrong boards. I meant that for my political buddies and bullies. I spend much of my free/spare time debating and associating with open and avowed marxists. They love their little victories. Read de Toqueville.

In any case, no religion and politics on 200. Sheesh!

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2012, 07:47:24 PM »
The epistimological review of the more recent statement "the two things we never talk about is religion and politics" is just frightening. More so is that most passionately agree without realizing what they've participated in.

The two single greatest subjects a free people must talk about and understand is religion and politics. They are so incredibly intertwined as to be inseperable. In any case, yes let's remain ignorant and free and see how long this lasts.

Oh wait, wrong boards. I meant that for my political buddies and bullies. I spend much of my free/spare time debating and associating with open and avowed marxists. They love their little victories. Read de Toqueville.

In any case, no religion and politics on 200. Sheesh!

Boo
yeah when you actually TALK about, you are willing to accept and trade statements and prove points, not just mindlessly replying, which is what tends to happen in a game or a non related forum.
from a commie  :D
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 07:57:44 PM »
This is going to be a really bad year for political banter inside Aces High. It is bad enough on 200, which you can turn off but it even invades channel 2.

I sincerely hope more moderators will be brought on board for this year, until the election is over in January 2013 (and no, I do not want the job).
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2012, 07:59:42 PM »
 :bhead :bhead :bhead +1 :joystick: :old: :neener:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2012, 08:05:48 PM »
Oh Dadkev, take your clothes off and cold chill. We all come away deeply dissatisfied with the level of discourse here. Only a good and proper, red blooded freedom fight'n hillbilly gets banned by Skuzzy. It's how we roll. It's been months for me since my last one.

Back to the mindless rabble on 200.

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2012, 08:14:36 PM »
what about sports,  or trucks or guns.  All those topics are tossed around and discussed..  is that okay
Sure are,and please add in women and beer.

Perhaps you should join the master-debate team at school for politcal and religious dicussions.

:salute MikeHawk didnt think you'd be leaving so soon or atleast till I was married. :cry

Seems we should just get rid of ingame humor aswell.
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 08:17:47 PM »
:rofl Mike Hawk? I think I'll call WalMart and have him paged right away  :banana:

:rofl MikeHawk , cleanup aisle 2. Mikehawk,aisle 2.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 08:19:29 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins