Author Topic: My Frist Bug Every  (Read 358 times)

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
My Frist Bug Every
« on: February 07, 2012, 06:10:34 PM »
      Had no text in text window today after map reset try to fix it in text window but could not there was nothing showing up in the window :headscratch:had to uninstall an reinstall the game to fix it .But lost all my skins so try copy from save folders that did not work .But no big thing at lest the text works again  :headscratch: :headscratch: :joystick: :airplane: :old: :frown: :salute
Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: My Frist Bug Every
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 12:33:09 PM »
As for the skins, when you log in online it somehow adds a file to your folder and skins may become active after that.  If you are having troubles with skins after logging online, then possibly you have some sort of antivirus (as I did) click on the properties of a skin file and see if there is a check box to unblock the file.  Hope this helps.

Also, it may just have been possible that the text box was moved to a position out of view.  Especially, since they added the resize capability.

This leads me to a general wishlist item, GUI default button that would also help to reset pilot head view dead center.  My appologies for wishlist item on support forums  :uhoh