Author Topic: So what is this??  (Read 10750 times)

Offline EagleDNY

• Silver Member
Re: So what is this??
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2012, 06:54:14 PM »
i guess my requested point of proof would be, does anyone know if he or the vTards attacked the cv immediately or really soon after he switched. this would have to be done very soon after his switching otherwise his prior knowledge is of diminishing value to him, the likely hood of circumstances changing before he could exploit those circumstances would continue to grow with every passing minute he delayed. his rank is 144...that leaves 143 potential people that could have taken control of the cv, not including possible enemies who could have spotted and sunk the cv, if he did not immediately act upon the information as it was when he switched sides.

so if anyone can show that he destroyed the cv, or took part in its destruction, shortly after switching sides then i would say yes, it was an intentional exploitation of the circumstances and would be disgustingly gamey. but without this type of showing of proof i would say that the only recourse is to stop pointing fingers and making accusations and send the pic's to htc and ask them to fix the bug.

The CV was bombed and destroyed shortly thereafter.  I do not know who got it, but it was bish bombers that got it.  I know this because when I logged back on shortly after posting the original pics, the CV had respawned back across the map. 
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 06:56:08 PM by EagleDNY »

Offline dalllas71

• Zinc Member
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2012, 11:22:17 PM »
This thread was brought to my attention by a couple of my squaddies and I'll address this once.

To start with, a simple look at the same pics provided will clearly illustrate that at the time some of you saw the ghost I was logged on as a Bishop. Therefore, there's no possible way that I could be control of some other country's CV even if I needed to.

Sorry to be a story killer but I haven't logged on as a Nit for close to three years and that's just how it is. Further, when you're in charge of one of the top squads in AH II you can't very well bail, for at least 12 hours, just to switch countries to hold on to some silly CV.

In other words, do business executives generally go to the office supply to pick up printer ink and highlighters?

Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Deep breaths everybody ... on three ... one ... two ...   

Hope all is well.

vDALLAS
Commanding Officer
DEVILS =v= BRIGADE   

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2012, 11:24:49 PM »
So dallas is caught doing what his squad normally does?
JG 52

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2012, 11:33:04 PM »
This thread was brought to my attention by a couple of my squaddies and I'll address this once.

To start with, a simple look at the same pics provided will clearly illustrate that at the time some of you saw the ghost I was logged on as a Bishop. Therefore, there's no possible way that I could be control of some other country's CV even if I needed to.

Sorry to be a story killer but I haven't logged on as a Nit for close to three years and that's just how it is. Further, when you're in charge of one of the top squads in AH II you can't very well bail, for at least 12 hours, just to switch countries to hold on to some silly CV.

In other words, do business executives generally go to the office supply to pick up printer ink and highlighters?

Deep breaths everybody ... on three ... one ... two ...  

Hope all is well.

vDALLAS
Commanding Officer
DEVILS =v= BRIGADE  

vdallas sorry to tell you but I personally saw you as a knight when you guys were trying to switch countries.  you were in the same base I was.

edit: perhaps you forgot how many people on local told you to go back to bishop.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2012, 11:33:44 PM »
Pretty sad, I always feel sad for people that have to game the game like this. You wonder how bad they must have it in real life to feel the need to do this in a virtual world.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 11:51:41 PM »
Further, when you're in charge of one of the top squads in AH II

That's the part where I started laughing...   :rofl

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2012, 07:10:00 AM »

:rofl
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2012, 07:20:55 AM »
Top squads in AH?  I suppose if you had mind control over 300 to 400 3rd graders, they could kick the pizz out of a handful of pro football players but that doesn't make them good.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2012, 07:42:12 AM »
Further, when you're in charge of one of the top squads in AH II you can't very well bail, for at least 12 hours, just to switch countries to hold on to some silly CV.

vDALLAS
Commanding Officer
DEVILS =v= BRIGADE

You are right.   What you say, does not make sense.   You are far from a good player, far from being in "a top squad" and you need to pad your scores with shenanigans like this.   You always have.   The fact people see you worthy as a Squadron C.O., speaks for their lack of character judgement.   

-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2012, 07:50:02 AM »
BURN THE WITCH!

I agree with perd it is not a big deal.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline lulu

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2012, 08:55:43 AM »
This is a good case.

Are we really sure that the picture was not manipolate to show vDallas name?

Is It a case mounted by enemy intelligence or is It only a true vDallas toejam action?

Is this a case for  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiLXCCMHjfE

:D

mobilis in mobile

Offline wil3ur

• Silver Member
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2012, 09:06:48 AM »

Further, when you're in charge of one of the top squads in AH II you can't very well bail, for at least 12 hours, just to switch countries to hold on to some silly CV.

This comment was based on numbers and altitude...   :rofl
"look at me I am making a derogatory remark to the OP"

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2012, 09:07:38 AM »
Me too  :lol
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2012, 10:31:42 AM »
To start with, a simple look at the same pics provided will clearly illustrate that at the time some of you saw the ghost I was logged on as a Bishop.

Ghost?? 

What does that mean???

Is it some sort of glitch?

Ghost??
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2012, 10:34:57 AM »

Ghost?? 

What does that mean???

Is it some sort of glitch?

Ghost??

A ghost is an apparition full of hot air. Fitting :)
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)