Author Topic: Walking Dead Resumes tonight  (Read 7866 times)

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
Re: Walking Dead Resumes tonight
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2012, 08:27:39 PM »
my leg hurts now  :cry

No doubt.

I like that they have Herschel stepping up.  If he does stay with the group going forward as they are forced (by whatever) off the farm, he may make for a good character to be red shirted at a later date.  Like the kid they are saving right now.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2012, 08:41:32 PM »
Something tells me that the end of Shane will be coming up with the end of this current half season or maybe the beginning of the next.  Ya, Shane's days are numbered and it's a really small number.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 09:01:10 PM by PFactorDave »

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2012, 09:02:19 PM »
Something tells me that the end of Shane will be coming up with the end of this current half season or maybe the beginning of the next.  Ya, Shane's days are numbered and it's a really small number.

yep, and im willing to bet that Rick is the one that does it.

Like 2 school children fighting over a girl....  :bhead
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 09:04:48 PM by branch37 »

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2012, 09:27:59 PM »

How about Lori pulling Ricks strings to convince him to kill Shane. Dammm!
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2012, 09:29:33 PM »

or Carl.  Just because they mentioned that they do not feel obliged to follow the storyline of the comic, does not necessarily mean they won't still use it when it suits them  :devil
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2012, 09:31:58 PM »
or Carl.  Just because they mentioned that they do not feel obliged to follow the storyline of the comic, does not necessarily mean they won't still use it when it suits them  :devil

Ya, I think there's a good chance that Rick and Shane will have that final confrontation and it will be Carl that resolves it with a bullet to Shane's head.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2012, 09:34:31 PM »
Ya, I think there's a good chance that Rick and Shane will have that final confrontation and it will be Carl that resolves it with a bullet to Shane's head.

or Carl.  Just because they mentioned that they do not feel obliged to follow the storyline of the comic, does not necessarily mean they won't still use it when it suits them  :devil

Ya, the only way I could see Carl doing it though is if Shane and Rick have gotten into a fight and Carl either has to kill Shane or watch Shane kill Rick.

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2012, 10:30:23 PM »
This must be what it's like when women discuss soap opera's, but I'm OK with it because this involves zombies and guns   :rock

:lol

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2012, 10:32:13 PM »
This must be what it's like when women discuss soap opera's, except this involves zombies and guns   :rock

Yup, but there are zombies and guns so it's ok.  None of that lame soap opera crap!   Oh wait...  :rofl

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2012, 10:47:38 PM »
Yup, but there are zombies and guns so it's ok.  None of that lame soap opera crap!   Oh wait...  :rofl

I gotta admit, when they give you a zombie scene after withholding them for a while, they make up for it.

The one trying to get into the car was great, tonight.

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2012, 04:23:44 AM »
I have a feeling we're going to start seeing Shane do some horrible stuff to talkers.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2012, 07:01:49 AM »
How about Lori pulling Ricks strings to convince him to kill Shane. Dammm!

I'd say its reaching a point where there is no other choice for her. Shane at this point has completely lost it and his obsession over her can only lead to him trying to kill Rick.

Noticed we dont know a whole lot about the backgrounds of either Hershal or Dale. But until this episode. Neither has killed anyone or any walkers. Both have been hesitant to do so.
Hershals saying he "Knows how to shoot but doesnt like to." May be telling.

I'm thinking in Both Hershals and Dales cases maybe former Vietnam and Korea combat vets.
Any event In Hershals case I think with that statement he is suggesting that he has killed before. And not just sick horses either.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2012, 08:55:34 AM »
I'd say its reaching a point where there is no other choice for her. Shane at this point has completely lost it and his obsession over her can only lead to him trying to kill Rick.

Noticed we dont know a whole lot about the backgrounds of either Hershal or Dale. But until this episode. Neither has killed anyone or any walkers. Both have been hesitant to do so.
Hershals saying he "Knows how to shoot but doesnt like to." May be telling.

I'm thinking in Both Hershals and Dales cases maybe former Vietnam and Korea combat vets.
Any event In Hershals case I think with that statement he is suggesting that he has killed before. And not just sick horses either.

I was thinking the same thing about Herschel.  Theres definitely something there.  As for Dale, he's not really helping matters either IMO.  Yeah Shane needs to be checked, but with all his poking around in other peoples buisness, hes lucky Shane didnt take him out during their little chat in the woods. 

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2012, 09:39:35 AM »
Im worried about daryl going squirrelly, both figuratively and literally. Every zombie survival group needs its redneck squirrel bowhunter. Thats a fact. Now all he does is hang around his dead hanging squirrels and pout. He needs a woman to pull him out of this one and I think its going to be Carol. She's the only one available, the rest are either banging somone or catatonic. Besides she has experience with trailer park guys, tho daryl is Fred Astair compared to that Lout she was married to before. The way she's hovering around him she could be the 13'th squirrel hanging from his tree.

I'd say Herschel will be voting Pro-gun for the rest of his life.
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2012, 11:58:37 AM »
I found it not that good last night . I did like the one part like VonMessa said with the zombie trying to get into the car .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!