Author Topic: Walking Dead Resumes tonight  (Read 7857 times)

Offline branch37

• Silver Member
      • VF-17 Jolly Rogers
Re: Walking Dead Resumes tonight
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2012, 07:49:16 PM »
ok question.  Does a person have to "turn" into a walker while they are still alive?  Or for example, someone dies of natural causes, i.e. heart attack, and a walker takes a bite after they are dead, will he/she come back as a walker?

Another question.  Say someone gets bit bad enough that they will bleed out and die before they "turn".  If they die before they "turn" will they come back as a walker?

CMDR Branch37
VF-17 Jolly Rogers  C.O.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2012, 07:56:46 PM »
Yes on the 2nd one not sure on the first .
Army of Muppets-"Failure is impossible"-Death before dishonor
         Lead follow or get out of the way  !!

Offline Rich52

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2012, 08:05:58 PM »
Ill give them one more episode to get off that dang farm, and if they dont, Im going to quit watching it. Now even a popsicle like Hershel can figure out he needs a couple of good guns around and they aint ever getting "off the farm".
Yes, your on "Ignore"

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2012, 08:14:59 PM »
They need to put two 50Cal's on top of the farm house and have fore 30Cal's mg one on each corner of the farm house . You know it's kind of funny we have not seen the first army vehicle down any where .

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2012, 08:22:36 PM »
A couple episodes had plenty of mil vehicles shown including the tank Rick hid in when he met the others. It seems like they might want to swap out to some military style rifles though.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2012, 08:48:51 PM »
A couple episodes had plenty of mil vehicles shown including the tank Rick hid in when he met the others. It seems like they might want to swap out to some military style rifles though.
I don't remember a tank ? seen the chopper's hitting the city but don't remember the tank . Must of missed that .

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2012, 08:52:30 PM »
I don't remember a tank ? seen the chopper's hitting the city but don't remember the tank . Must of missed that .

When Rick rode the horse into Atlanta.  When he rounded the corner and came upon the vZombies.  They took down his horse, he was able to get into an M1 Abrams tank.  That's when Glen called him on the radio and he made his first connection with the group.

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2012, 09:01:22 PM »
When Rick rode the horse into Atlanta.  When he rounded the corner and came upon the vZombies.  They took down his horse, he was able to get into an M1 Abrams tank.  That's when Glen called him on the radio and he made his first connection with the group.
That was probably the best scene of the series so far.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2012, 09:04:57 PM »
Darn I missed that one I guess .

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2012, 10:41:54 PM »
Darn I missed that one I guess .

2nd or 3rd episode of season 1

***G3-MF***

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2012, 10:45:50 PM »
Ya that was my favorite scene too.

~AoM~

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 06:31:08 AM »
Is that the one right on Rte 206?  Columbus i think its called?

No its "Englishtown Auction/flea market" in Englishtown. Just down the road from Raceway Park.

Didnt look too busy from the show. But in the summertime the place gets packed.

My buddies father actually made a pretty good living garbage picking during the week and then selling the junk there on the weekends.
Enough to pay for a split level house. Which in central NJ aint exactly cheap.

I used to love going over his house just to see his latest finds. Its amazing some of the things people throw out
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 06:34:27 AM »

Mil style rifles may be a bit overkill. And wouldnt it be harder to find ammo for them?

Wha they need to do is get hold of some midevil knights armor. then they can go where they like and not have to worry about getting bit LMAO
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2012, 11:06:34 AM »
I'd think that finding 223 / 5.56 ammo would be pretty darn easy given it's popularity and availability now. It's also pretty darn easy to carry since it weighs less than 30-30 and shotgun shells. There were plenty of rifles laying around in the hospital and in Atlanta around that tank scene.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Flench

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2012, 11:57:33 AM »
I'd think that finding 223 / 5.56 ammo would be pretty darn easy given it's popularity and availability now. It's also pretty darn easy to carry since it weighs less than 30-30 and shotgun shells. There were plenty of rifles laying around in the hospital and in Atlanta around that tank scene.

You got that right about shotgun shells being Hvy . I use to Carry a hole case of them in my Bob Allen shooting vest when I went Dove hunting on opening day , lol .
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 12:05:25 PM by Flench »