Author Topic: Best Friends  (Read 18532 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Best Friends
« Reply #255 on: March 12, 2012, 06:34:59 PM »
Funny... I thought you for sure would know how the judicial system worked.

:rofl

better then you for sure :aok

I also know how the world works, and people are not perfect, except you of course.

what comes around goes around.

hopefully when you are in a situation you will have friends that have your back.....for some reason I highly doubt it.

I just hope I am there to see it.

This is a complete load of crap. We often judge people by their actions, and rightly so. I don't have to be a criminal to sit in the jury box. You judge a man by his actions, good or bad. I don't "have to walk in his shoes." I don't give a damn why he is the way he is, just that he is.

oh really....

just because we do something does not make it right....no one has the right to tell us what we can do with our own bodies period.....as far as I am concerned he did not commit a crime,  for all those laws that dictate drugs are crap...

NO ONE has the right to tell us what we can do with our bodies.....

are you one of the sheep who believe that whatever is law is right?????

he needed help not a jail term.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #256 on: March 12, 2012, 06:44:04 PM »

just because we do something does not make it right....no one has the right to tell us what we can do with our own bodies period.....as far as I am concerned he did not commit a crime,  for all those laws that dictate drugs are crap...

Manufacturing meth... lot of really nice chemicals involved.... wonder how you would feel if your kids played next door to some of that stuff. :ahand

You are a numpty nuff said.
See Rule #4

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #257 on: March 12, 2012, 06:54:19 PM »
i'm really disappointed in how this thread has turned out.  :(

I'm IN
Charlie don't surf!

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #258 on: March 12, 2012, 06:58:38 PM »
because we do something does not make it right....no one has the right to tell us what we can do with our own bodies period.....as far as I am concerned he did not commit a crime,  for all those laws that dictate drugs are crap...

NO ONE has the right to tell us what we can do with our bodies.....

are you one of the sheep who believe that whatever is law is right?????

he needed help not a jail term.

I agree, we have a right to do as we see fit as long as it doesn't interfere with others rights. However, that wasn't my point. Making statements like "you have to walk in my shoes" is crap. I don't have to do something stupid to understand and judge stupidity.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #259 on: March 12, 2012, 07:12:05 PM »
I don't have to do something stupid to understand and judge stupidity.
Thank cod for that otherwise we'd have to have Ink do the judging...he is the authority.
See Rule #4

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2012, 07:23:53 PM »

Offline IrishOne

• Silver Member
« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2012, 07:32:19 PM »
I agree, we have a right to do as we see fit as long as it doesn't interfere with others rights. However, that wasn't my point. Making statements like "you have to walk in my shoes" is crap. I don't have to do something stupid to understand and judge stupidity.

and i dont have to ever meet you to know you've done stupid stuff in your life, assuming you are human of course.     is it then safe for me to assume that because you have done stupid things that you are in fact stupid?    now, there are varying degrees of stupid, but stupid is stupid nonetheless.    for anyone to sit on a internet forum of all places and pass judgement on a stranger is both pompous and ignorant. 
-AoM-

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2012, 07:42:22 PM »

and i dont have to ever meet you to know you've done stupid stuff in your life, assuming you are human of course.     is it then safe for me to assume that because you have done stupid things that you are in fact stupid?    now, there are varying degrees of stupid, but stupid is stupid nonetheless.    for anyone to sit on a internet forum of all places and pass judgement on a stranger is both pompous and ignorant. 

you have some critical reading skills to brush up on. I have passed no judgement in this thread. All I did was dispute what I believe to be a worthless statement.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2012, 07:44:09 PM »

for anyone to sit on a internet forum of all places and pass judgement on a stranger is both pompous and ignorant. 
Bwahahahahahaha I can safely say that I have never been so stupid as to manufacture an illegal substance in my home or anywhere for that matter. Anyone that does is a GD idiot and should be treated as such. I'm sure you want to invite a meth maker to move in next door... don't pass judgment now. :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2012, 07:44:25 PM »
Manufacturing meth... lot of really nice chemicals involved.... wonder how you would feel if your kids played next door to some of that stuff. :ahand

You are a numpty nuff said.

pointless....you are perfect right, can do no wrong, or something you will regret.....

get a fn clue punk

whats those eternal words :headscratch: :headscratch:  oh ya

"judge not.... least you be judged"

you think it was stupid...so do I.

I am sure he thinks so also now,
to run your mouth about someone who can not defend is cowardly at best.(not referring to you)

whether you think so or not though, you can not begin to understand someones actions until you live, what they have lived.

Take me for example people judge me for being in prison, but do they know WHY? or HOW?

do they understand that I grew up living/sleeping on the streets starting at about 7 years old? that I was mentally and physically abused by those that are supposed to protect you..... that I was kidnapped at 11 and fought to get away on my own...that by time I was 21 I had ten years locked up? had nothing but rage in my heart...yet I refused to commit a real crime.....I did one bad thing when I was 17 that sent me to prison, but because of my "extensive"  jail time I had to go to prison.....

its a miracle of GOD that I am not dead or in prison still..or completely insane...no all they hear is prison and then judge me for that fact alone.

Clerick

you have always seemed decent and intelligent ...think about it.....you can not judge unless you know first hand.

then you can see clearly to judge properly....

ether way....you attack my friend that is not here to defend, I will gladly defend for him.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2012, 07:50:33 PM »
Bwahahahahahaha I can safely say that I have never been so stupid as to manufacture an illegal substance in my home or anywhere for that matter. Anyone that does is a GD idiot and should be treated as such. I'm sure you want to invite a meth maker to move in next door... don't pass judgment now. :rofl

nether have I, nor would I ever, I personally hate chemicals with a passion, for I know what they do.....

does not change the fact that we are people and make mistakes, plain and simple.

oh and yes I am the kind of person you would want to judge you.....

I stand by my beliefs at all costs, I feel all deserve a fair judgement, I would die to make sure even you get it.

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2012, 08:03:05 PM »
pointless....you are perfect right, can do no wrong, or something you will regret.....

get a fn clue punk

whats those eternal words :headscratch: :headscratch:  oh ya

"judge not.... least you be judged"

you think it was stupid...so do I.

I am sure he thinks so also now,
to run your mouth about someone who can not defend is cowardly at best.(not referring to you)

whether you think so or not though, you can not begin to understand someones actions until you live, what they have lived.

Take me for example people judge me for being in prison, but do they know WHY? or HOW?

do they understand that I grew up living/sleeping on the streets starting at about 7 years old? that I was mentally and physically abused by those that are supposed to protect you..... that I was kidnapped at 11 and fought to get away on my own...that by time I was 21 I had ten years locked up? had nothing but rage in my heart...yet I refused to commit a real crime.....I did one bad thing when I was 17 that sent me to prison, but because of my "extensive"  jail time I had to go to prison.....

its a miracle of GOD that I am not dead or in prison still..or completely insane...no all they hear is prison and then judge me for that fact alone.

Clerick

you have always seemed decent and intelligent ...think about it.....you can not judge unless you know first hand.

then you can see clearly to judge properly....

ether way....you attack my friend that is not here to defend, I will gladly defend for him.

again, I haven't commented on anyone here. I usually refrain from doing so on the BBS because I really don't give a damn.

I stand by my statement.

For the record,"judge not lest ye be judged" is not an admonishment against all judgement, but a warning to be mindful that you aren't committing the same sin you are openly passing judgement on. The pot calling the kettle black as it were or,the Jimmy Swaggart's of the world condemming sexual immorality while using prostitues.

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2012, 08:05:29 PM »
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:09:53 PM by clerick »

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #268 on: March 12, 2012, 08:07:42 PM »
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:10:09 PM by clerick »

Offline clerick

• Silver Member