Author Topic: AH test version  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: AH test version
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2012, 02:20:10 AM »
Also noted that changes to controller mapping did not take effect until I logged off and back in again.  More specifically, the mapping for my channel vox button, change was recorded in the clipboard when map controller window was pulled up, but the change never took place (so it looked normal, as if change occured, but no change took effect until complete reboot of acestest).  So, I am considering this to be the same issue that Changeup is reporting.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2012, 12:48:20 PM »
Worked all weekend and never got to download. pfft
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2012, 03:00:49 PM »
Also noted that changes to controller mapping did not take effect until I logged off and back in again.  More specifically, the mapping for my channel vox button, change was recorded in the clipboard when map controller window was pulled up, but the change never took place (so it looked normal, as if change occured, but no change took effect until complete reboot of acestest).  So, I am considering this to be the same issue that Changeup is reporting.

With one exception.  I calibrated my rudder pedal axis and the axis calibration caused the rudders to be locked left.  Even with a relog, I was stuck rudder left.  I recalibrated the entire rig and logged.  Then it reset
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba