Author Topic: girls in AH  (Read 10917 times)

Offline SAJ73

• Nickel Member
Re: girls in AH
« Reply #135 on: April 11, 2012, 12:26:16 AM »
It is kinda weird, but if I kill someone and it turns out to be a girl it just makes me feel bad. Other way around, if a girl come and kill me, now THAT's a turn on..   :devil

TheStig

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2012, 01:47:31 AM »
What girls could do in AH?

Discuss (seriously too).

:salute
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2012, 02:55:50 AM »
SGY is the CO of the CM Team, I am currently the CM Host for SatKOTH, there are many things that us females can do in the game.
Good to hear about SGY - I was in the same role back in 2002 or 2003 I think it was.   :cheers:   I knew you did SatKOTH Betty, often seen your advertising posts.   :aok
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2012, 05:35:07 AM »
That's awesome flossy! Im glad your back in the game too. Now I just need to make more time to fly :)
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2012, 07:27:03 AM »
That's awesome flossy! Im glad your back in the game too. Now I just need to make more time to fly :)
Yes, I'v'e been playing regularly for about a month now, the last few weeks trialling for The Few - they accepted me formally last night!  :)  Unfortunately my original squad, the Kraits, are no longer in AH... I'd been with them since 1998 when I started in Air Warrior.  Anyway looking forward to being part of an active squad again.   :airplane:
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #140 on: April 11, 2012, 09:30:03 AM »
Yes, I'v'e been playing regularly for about a month now, the last few weeks trialling for The Few - they accepted me formally last night!  :)  Unfortunately my original squad, the Kraits, are no longer in AH... I'd been with them since 1998 when I started in Air Warrior.  Anyway looking forward to being part of an active squad again.   :airplane:

<S> FlosGal and I'm really sorry that the Kraits are no longer here.  The Kraits were a bunch of folks with class of the 1st order.  I am glad that you found a home though.  How about your hubby?  Is he still playing?  The FEW huh?  Well they are a great bunch when they are on our side but when they aren't... Well I can think of lots of words to describe 'em but I don't want to feel the business end of Skuzzy's Ban Stick. :lol

All the Best and Welcome Back!

Jay

awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #141 on: April 11, 2012, 09:57:56 AM »
<S> FlosGal and I'm really sorry that the Kraits are no longer here.  The Kraits were a bunch of folks with class of the 1st order.  I am glad that you found a home though.  How about your hubby?  Is he still playing?  The FEW huh?  Well they are a great bunch when they are on our side but when they aren't... Well I can think of lots of words to describe 'em but I don't want to feel the business end of Skuzzy's Ban Stick. :lol

All the Best and Welcome Back!
<S> Thanks, Doc!  Yeah they've been gone a while but I have been mainly playing in the scenarios since and not in the MAs a great deal, but now I am back playing regularly so made the difficult decision to move on. Bob (Zeb) hasn't played for a good few years now. Yes I am sure The Few is a good choice, and another mainly Brit squad.  LOL yeah, good to have on your side!  Switching countries periodically will be something of a new experience for me as I've always been Bish!    ;)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #142 on: April 11, 2012, 10:31:22 AM »
<S> Thanks, Doc!  Yeah they've been gone a while but I have been mainly playing in the scenarios since and not in the MAs a great deal, but now I am back playing regularly so made the difficult decision to move on. Bob (Zeb) hasn't played for a good few years now. Yes I am sure The Few is a good choice, and another mainly Brit squad.  LOL yeah, good to have on your side!  Switching countries periodically will be something of a new experience for me as I've always been Bish!    ;)

I know the feeling as I have only been playing about 9-15 hours a month lately.  Between working 12-14 hr night shifts and 6 grandkids, well you know the drill...hehehe  Unfortunately my shifts are rotating and I am unable to commit to the scenarios, which are really the meat and potatoes of the game. :mad: :frown:  Anyways it's good to have you back and we will definitely miss you on the Bishtard side when you folks migrate.

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #143 on: April 11, 2012, 12:51:23 PM »
Anyways it's good to have you back and we will definitely miss you on the Bishtard side when you folks migrate.
LOL we are Rooks at the mo and I think due to go Knights next so will be a while before we are back in Bishland. :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #144 on: April 11, 2012, 12:54:23 PM »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
« Reply #145 on: April 11, 2012, 01:00:00 PM »
Good to hear about SGY - I was in the same role back in 2002 or 2003 I think it was.   :cheers:   I knew you did SatKOTH Betty, often seen your advertising posts.   :aok

Thanks! I have often gone back and used some of your old threads for guidance.  :aok Great stuff!

Betty is an advertising beast!

Welcome back Flossy!

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #146 on: April 11, 2012, 01:07:52 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

High Maintenence by that pic.  :O

What makes the Women of AH interested in Militaria? I'm sure some like flying but why a WW2 sim?
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #147 on: April 11, 2012, 01:14:58 PM »
    High Maintenence by that pic.  :O

What makes the Women of AH interested in Militaria? I'm sure some like flying but why a WW2 sim?

Don't think it's all that rare lots of female gamers in FPS games aswell. Probably play cuz there is no sandwich challenge online games.  :devil
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2012, 06:58:48 PM »
 :rock :rock :rock I love Girls!  :rock :rock :rock
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Flossy

• Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2012, 07:10:21 PM »
Thanks! I have often gone back and used some of your old threads for guidance.  :aok Great stuff!

Betty is an advertising beast!

Welcome back Flossy!
Wow, have you really?  Thanks, good to know stuff is still being used. :). I remember it was a very stressful year in many ways and I don't think I could have managed without the great support of all the team, HTC staff and most of all my right-hand-man, Ghostdancer.  :D.

Thanks, good to be back on a regular basis.   :cheers:
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun