Author Topic: girls in AH  (Read 10873 times)

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
Re: girls in AH
« Reply #210 on: April 25, 2012, 09:44:50 AM »

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
« Reply #211 on: April 25, 2012, 10:17:17 AM »
 :huh :huh :furious
Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #212 on: April 25, 2012, 10:30:24 AM »
pit bulls... Just sayin :P

my pitbulls don't smell!!! and they surely don't drool!!! they may leave nose art on the window with their wet nose but they never drool! lol
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline EVZ

• Nickel Member
« Reply #213 on: April 25, 2012, 10:30:55 AM »
What girls could do in AH?
well.... whatever they're told to do ...

Discuss (seriously too).
In MWA, ours are pretty good at fetching troops ... and flirting with the enemy (distracts em). To be FAIR they do other things too, and they do them pretty well (good training). I'd have to say they can do anything a guy can do ... they're just meaner about it.
:banana:
I am my Ideal ! - You may now return to your petty bickering.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #214 on: April 25, 2012, 10:42:41 AM »
Haha ok that was all funny.... now get to cleaning.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #215 on: April 25, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »
On yer bike!   :neener:
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #216 on: April 25, 2012, 01:06:57 PM »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #217 on: April 25, 2012, 01:36:07 PM »
:neener:

I know you wash bucket isn't empty yet Shuffy! Get back to cleaning them planes!!!
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #218 on: April 25, 2012, 03:02:14 PM »
Maybe we could open a plane de-parting...
I have roller skates we could wear to lure them in  :D

Worked on me yesterday.  I was chasing that 190 when you slithered up to my rear and started working my body parts loose.  The 190 and I had simultaneous explosions.

:D
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #219 on: April 25, 2012, 04:46:18 PM »
Chumpup, You have picked me before but I have no doubt  that She can beat me 1v1 its not hard at all and that wasnt  even the intent of my post, but then again you always lived in your own  little world. I Could say: "Shouldn't you be training to be  a training corps member...oh never mind you dont have what it takes", but then again I'd rather not take your bait, troll.

Also go clean the kitchen changeup since we know who the bread winner in your house is  :x

I thought you weren't going to take the bait.  Let's see how much you really know.

1.  My wife hasn't worked for 12 years;
2.  Training corps was a test I guess I didn't pass.  Maybe next time but pepprr still owns you.

I read that as 50% correct.  That = FAIL....much like your flying and your lameass attempts at re-trolling the troll.  Please try harder.

EDIT:  talk to Squat and Junky...they are much better at it than you....and they'll help you troll better too, lmao
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:49:34 PM by Changeup »
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: April 26, 2012, 11:41:10 AM »
I thought you weren't going to take the bait.  Let's see how much you really know.

1.  My wife hasn't worked for 12 years;
2.  Training corps was a test I guess I didn't pass.  Maybe next time but pepprr still owns you.

I read that as 50% correct.  That = FAIL....much like your flying and your lameass attempts at re-trolling the troll.  Please try harder.

EDIT:  talk to Squat and Junky...they are much better at it than you....and they'll help you troll better too, lmao

Took that long to get that wrote up and proofread by the Ole lady huh? I don't really care about your lies now get in the bathroom and scrub that comet out of the tub then make the  one supporting you a sandwich as she deserves it. Nope  still havent took the bait but you sure did, please return my hook when your done. I'm not sure you even remember what your bait was supposed to be or maybe I'M wrong why don't you  tell me what bait was out there.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 11:59:31 AM by Nathan60 »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #221 on: April 26, 2012, 04:11:03 PM »

Seriously....can't there be a thread where no one starts stuff like this? This is NOT what what this OP was about so take your crap else where...grow up already geeze!!!  :furious

Took that long to get that wrote up and proofread by the Ole lady huh? I don't really care about your lies now get in the bathroom and scrub that comet out of the tub then make the  one supporting you a sandwich as she deserves it. Nope  still havent took the bait but you sure did, please return my hook when your done. I'm not sure you even remember what your bait was supposed to be or maybe I'M wrong why don't you  tell me what bait was out there.
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #222 on: April 26, 2012, 04:12:41 PM »
Seriously....can't there be a thread where no one starts stuff like this? This is NOT what what this OP was about so take your crap else where...grow up already geeze!!!  :furious

lemmings never learn Betty you gotta smack them back in place.  :D
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #223 on: April 26, 2012, 04:30:56 PM »
DrBone :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #224 on: April 26, 2012, 05:13:33 PM »

That long?  I just didn't care enough about what you may have written to bother to look.  You arent that important.  When I finally decided to see if you had learned how to be witty, I discovered you were as wrong now as you always were then.  It's nice to see that you're on pins and needles and checking to see what I've written.  Let's see how long it takes you, lmao
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba