Author Topic: girls in AH  (Read 10964 times)

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: girls in AH
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2012, 04:33:45 AM »
is Yarbles a lady? :old:
He doesn't sound like one to me.....  :lol
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2012, 07:20:19 AM »
apologies lulu, I probably had misunderstood you :P I personally would love to wing with my girlfriend

if you know what I mean

Well, untill she switches country and hands you your beloved behind while doing her nails..... errr.... :bolt:

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome back. I really only realize in playing again just how much I missed you crazy bunch of addicts.
It will probably be quite a while before I get off all that rust of my HMk1, but ill certainly be working up to it. Too much fun haunting the LWA and wreak some havoc while doing my hair.

PS: Skuzzy, i vote for a "Flygirl" emoticon.  :airplane: is sexist. If need be, ill repost Giancarlos drawing of myself from a few years back as a template.
21 is only half the truth.

Offline realgood

• Copper Member
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2012, 07:22:21 AM »
He doesn't sound like one to me.....  :lol
  :O :x I love girls in AH they so cute  :O :D let one say can someone help me please an you have the hole sq. trying to talk on range and channle . An I like pink its my brithstone color  :rofl :rofl :airplane: :joystick: :old: and more girls would be great in AH maybe we could paint the tower pink 4 them it would look good from 4k up. :angel: :salute anyways
Might as well face it we are all addicted to this hehehe but me really I can ouit any time I want to <Proud Member 2nd Squad >"***Alchemists***"

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2012, 07:30:27 AM »
Girls want Planes with Bigger Torpedoes :aok
But, I guess it's not the size of the torp, but how it's used.

:bolt: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: April 07, 2012, 07:47:52 AM »
ok guys.

Pandora is a woman for sure - whatever she sounds like over vox and range aside, there is no way that she is a man.  In light of this, why reduce our already low female participation with childish remarks.  oh wait. . .this is the internet.

I'm not trolling..I seriously thought Pandora was a British dude.  :confused: Butcher, Dolby and  myself even argued over this just a few days ago after hearing her on vox.

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: April 07, 2012, 10:10:19 AM »
Well, I'm confused about so many female names as game nicks. Always thought Lulu is a girl's name, but apparently this one isn't. I also have doubts that Kate has taken the name of a plane. I for myself am a man who used to be in b2b -business

I absolutely have nothing against having a girl pilot as an opponent. If she turns out to be better than I am, she's definitely worth a salute. - Hi Schatzi, been missing you!

And I am definitely male. The hair on my breast isn't due to several lifting operations on my décolletage...
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #96 on: April 07, 2012, 02:35:23 PM »
I'm not trolling..I seriously thought Pandora was a British dude.  :confused: Butcher, Dolby and  myself even argued over this just a few days ago after hearing her on vox.

errr  coombzy got into ALOT of hot water for making the same mistake so watch what you say or you'll have half a pig pen wanting to eat you!!
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: April 07, 2012, 03:03:21 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh Hows that ankle Bruv?  :lol :lol :lol
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #98 on: April 07, 2012, 05:04:43 PM »
Women playing the game is actually exciting...until they kill you.  Ladies, you need to get your friends flying so this thread will end.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #99 on: April 07, 2012, 05:32:39 PM »
I've had some friends over a few times and let them play.
They kept crashing my plane  :huh

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2012, 06:03:04 PM »
some of you have said or think  allison was a male......  she never sounded like no male in the H2H arenas back then nor did she soundlike one when she flew in the KOTH tournaments

and she was in her mid/higher teen age years back then

but who am I.... I make assumptions all the time............ hell I think BluKitty is a female.....99% of the rest of you are strong headed in to think she is ManeTMP...... I have fought both  many many times....... they do not fly the same......and ManeTMP was/Is better than BluKitty from my personal experience.....

but who am I to say who is who........  it is all fun to me regardless

cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2012, 06:10:08 PM »
I've had some friends over a few times and let them play.
They kept crashing my plane  :huh

Heya Pepprr,   I used to let my 2 daughters fly under my TC account........ my oldest even bagged 4 in a row and I myself did help her land them...... but I let it be known that it was not me in the dogfights... I am sure they never took me seriously when I told them my 8 or 11 yr old daughter was flying the plane and not myself...

I had my 5 yr old step son who shotdown 2 or 3 in a sortie do the same, yet I was accused of lying about it when I swore it was not me...... although I taught them every thing I know only 2 of em took up a real intrest in AH....... my stepson ( er not anymore we have split up ).. and my yougest daughter........ really like AH a good bit....... my oldest is stuck on the psychology .psychiatric studies/college these days.... she is hoping to become a profiler for a police or federal department

cheers

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Pepprr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2012, 06:26:11 PM »
I had my 5 yr old step son who shotdown 2 or 3 in a sortie do the same, yet I was accused of lying about it when I swore it was not me...... although I taught them every thing I know only 2 of em took up a real intrest in AH.......

TC

wow!  pretty good for a 5 year old  :)
my girlyfriends were all intoxicated so he probably had an edge over them   :headscratch:
I think they had more fun talking my squadies on vox  :D

~AoM~

SSACIFMTSHU 
My vids :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk0db9fARH0

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2012, 06:42:48 PM »
errr  coombzy got into ALOT of hot water for making the same mistake so watch what you say or you'll have half a pig pen wanting to eat you!!

Note taken. Considering my ways.  :old:

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2012, 07:02:09 PM »
is Yarbles a lady? :old:
Yes, and she doesn't like pies!  :old:
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3