Author Topic: fw190  (Read 9522 times)

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: fw190
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2012, 09:10:59 AM »
Behahhaha, I think I learned something here today. Asking if someone smells nice is now the equivalent of calling them names.

The "nature" of my jokes requires a mind to process it as a joke and have a sense of humor. Guess you don't have neither.

I've heard allllll about it d$%klips, why name yourself after a notorious paedophile laughing boy? Why was your id Sandusky? I wanna hear this

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2012, 09:13:02 AM »
I've heard allllll about it d$%klips, why name yourself after a notourous peadophile laughing boy? Why was your id Sandusky? I wanna hear this

Probably because I wasn't.  :aok

FBTitan
FBTitan1
Titan
TitanMD
TitanWD

And now, for a temp time, CoolWhip, till I can pay for my own account again after summer. Would you like my social security number too?

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2012, 09:23:21 AM »
Probably because I wasn't.  :aok

FBTitan
FBTitan1
Titan
TitanMD
TitanWD

And now, for a temp time, CoolWhip, till I can pay for my own account again after summer. Would you like my social security number too?

Don't make with the 'my privacy has been invaded' you sowed the seed now your reaping the returns you wee fruit, and again your a liar, on a forum far far away your CO disagrees with you, so whos telling lies here? You or your CO I know who I believe...

"Yeah your homeboy titan talking about peoples kids."

"Not suprising...he was 'Sandusky' not to long ago"

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2012, 09:32:24 AM »
Don't make with the 'my privacy has been invaded' you sowed the seed now your reaping the returns you wee fruit, and again your a liar, on a forum far far away your CO disagrees with you, so whos telling lies here? You or your CO I know who I believe...

"Yeah your homeboy titan talking about peoples kids."

"Not suprising...he was 'Sandusky' not to long ago"

Lmao, that's my story. Don't believe it? Oh wells. Believe it? Cool, you're halfway smarter than I thought.

And use that noggin of yours, just for a second. What would I gain from "lying" to you? Saving face? Saving face from what? Believe or not, I don't care how you view me, because you're a nobody thousands of miles away. My CO is mistaken (yea Bone, I was never Sandusky), and I'm telling the truth. Don't wanna believe? Then let it go and think what you about it.

In the end, I don't care. Because, you sir, Mr.Pervert, is a nobody to me. You want my attention? You want me to admit the truth? Well I did, and I'm not afraid of a pee wee like you. You have the tiniest amount of my attention, the rest of it is thinking about what I'm going to make for lunch today at the moment.

Good bye, farewell and adieu.
This thread is going to be locked because you decided to confront me publicly. Want to HEAR me say it?

Bring it pee wee

semp

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #94 on: June 11, 2012, 09:59:49 AM »
for the record pervert isn't a nobody he is the current KOTH champion and best 190D pilot in game, slayer of Grizz and on his Tournament of champions  plaque there is a line signed by Hitech saying that all players should show him honour and respect.   

that goes for his children too.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: June 11, 2012, 10:08:08 AM »
Isn't respect earned not given? doesn't matter what a person does in game, he can be #1 it doesn't mean he gets respect out of it.

I've seen nothing but lack of respect from The Few in the recent year, especially from Bruv.

/I do remember the anti american comments made, but I am not going to comment any further on this
JG 52

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2012, 10:19:01 AM »
Isn't respect earned not given? doesn't matter what a person does in game, he can be #1 it doesn't mean he gets respect out of it.

I've seen nothing but lack of respect from The Few in the recent year, especially from Bruv.

/I do remember the anti american comments made, but I am not going to comment any further on this

what now?? Adonai?  go do some more shade vulching or F16 flying.

try and deflect and derail I see.   Our squadron is far from Anti -American we still have several mature American pilots to show for it.   I have nothing but love for my former squaddies.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2012, 10:28:54 AM »
for the record pervert isn't a nobody he is the current KOTH champion and best 190D pilot in game, slayer of Grizz and on his Tournament of champions  plaque there is a line signed by Hitech saying that all players should show him honour and respect.   

that goes for his children too.

Best 190D pilot got shot down the last time I ran into him while in a 190D as well. 1 v 1, co alt, no HO, lasted for a minute or two.  :rolleyes:

semp

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #98 on: June 11, 2012, 10:31:14 AM »
when you don't play for months on end I'm sure some kid with plenty of free time when he isn't looking after his children or doing 12 hour shifts can claim one scalp and assume they are all of a sudden the better pilot.    ;)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: June 11, 2012, 10:39:36 AM »
when you don't play for months on end I'm sure some kid with plenty of free time when he isn't looking after his children or doing 12 hour shifts can claim one scalp and assume they are all of a sudden the better pilot.    ;)

Uh huh. Don't play games then, spend that time taking a chill pill.

semp

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2012, 10:42:59 AM »
Perv will chill a little when you man up and apologise for saying stupid watermelon about his kids.

Ball is in your court.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #101 on: June 11, 2012, 10:47:31 AM »
what now?? Adonai?  go do some more shade vulching or F16 flying.

try and deflect and derail I see.   Our squadron is far from Anti -American we still have several mature American pilots to show for it.   I have nothing but love for my former squaddies.

Exactly why you get no respect from me or your squad, I remain neutral even through this squander of argument, yet you insist on attacking me personally, goes to show what kind of man you are.

JG 52

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: June 11, 2012, 10:51:21 AM »
Perv will chill a little when you man up and apologise for saying stupid watermelon about his kids.

Ball is in your court.

I apologize for asking does your kid smell nice.

Please take these shackles off and handcuffs. I am sincerely sorry that i did not know "smelling nice" means "screw you" in Pervertland. I will now hang my head in shame for sniffing. Please don't execute me.

Dear Pervert's Kids,

I'm sorry I have asked how you smelled. I assumed it was nice, but from how I'm being treated for saying the word "nice", I would assume that is not the case. So I acknowledge your status as smelly kids.  :salute

semp

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #103 on: June 11, 2012, 10:52:05 AM »
Exactly why you get no respect from me or your squad, I remain neutral even through this squander of argument, yet you insist on attacking me personally, goes to show what kind of man you are.

your right about earning respect butcher and some of us have longer memories than you give us credit for.   Unfortunately for you, you have absolutely zero credentials for talking about respect, honour or integrity.    
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: June 11, 2012, 10:53:28 AM »
your right about earning respect butcher and some of us have longer memories than you give us credit for.   Unfortunately for you, you have absolutely zero credentials for talking about respect, honour or integrity.    

Yep you are right, except I manned up and for the past few years kept a straight line, unlike you who continues to personally attack someone, I see things don't change for some people, others they do.
JG 52