Author Topic: For Sale: The name "Midway"  (Read 761 times)

Offline FiberOne

• Copper Member
For Sale: The name "Midway"
« on: May 02, 2012, 03:32:06 AM »
When Daddkev changed his name to Trix, I subscribed to another account to keep his "Daddkev" name and I gladly pay for it as he is a great friend. Well, as most know, Daddkev gobbled up the name Midway on that account and we have all had fun with it. This forced me to get another account to save Daddkev's GOOD NAME :rofl and I changed the password on that account, taking possession of the name Midway. In various threads I have told him (The Real Midway) that I owned that account and if he wanted it back, all he had to do was PM me and we would talk about it. To date, no such correspondence has been received from him. Some game members had come up with the idea of eBay for selling it or passing it around for fun. So, to test the waters, I'm putting up the name "Midway" here for sale as it is related to Aces High II. My asking price?, 6 months paid subscription for this account (FiberOne, or PorkyPig, or 1MADDOG1). Let's have some more fun with this and let the bidding & whining begin. :banana: :banana: :banana:
C.O. "The Cereal Killers"
A.H.X.A.R.L. Season 26 Points Champion

Wak-A-Bunny - The Bunny Killer!

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
Re: For Sale: The name "Midway"
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 10:32:58 AM »
You a bad bad man

:superfacepalm

Lawndart

BTW its so funny
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: For Sale: The name "Midway"
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 02:59:36 PM »
you cannot sell accounts here or on ebay.  I know you are joking but....

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.