Author Topic: You Really Dont want to know  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
Re: You Really Dont want to know
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 01:06:51 PM »
what is rule #4?

People are breaking forum rules.

I black out when I have a good stretch after I haven't stretched for a long time. Recently I had to go to the ER after I fell like a ton of bricks onto a tile floor. I could feel myself losing consciousness but I thought I could hold it, I was wrong. I noticed that somebody was falling to the floor; oh yeah, that's me. Ouch.
𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓌𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝒹𝑒𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒾𝓇 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒

"Onward to the land of kings—via the sky of aces!"
  Oh, and zack1234 rules. :old:

Offline W7LPNRICK

• Gold Member
      • Ham Radio Antenna Experiments
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 11:19:43 PM »
Ask someone you know who is and get them to give you a blood sugar test.
I'm diabetic, but I know the symptoms before passing out.

:noid  IMO medical advice is dangerous on any forum... get a total physical from a competent MD who will order blood work, & tests.  It's necessary to have several BG checks, fasting in the AM, the 2 hrs "Post-Pradial" after meals for a few days, >140 fasting, see a Doctor soon, >140 2hrs pc, get an appointment. The MD may want a glucose tolerance test. Usually IMO sudden LOC is not BG's, it's most likely, vascular, or circulatory. High or Low BGs much more likely to feel "Drunk", confused, disoriented, Thirsty! Peeing all the time. BG's low enough can cause seizure like symptoms, A sudden LOC, from seizures, like drop seizures, are rare but can happen. Patients I've observed usually exhibit some sort of tick, scream, or yelp, flash of light, when they bounce their head off the floor, literally :rolleyes:, & are extremely tired afterward. They often say they remember/felt it coming on.
WildWzl
Ft Bragg Jump School-USAF Kunsan AB, Korea- Clark AB P.I.- Korat, Thailand-Tinker AFB Ok.- Mtn Home AFB Idaho
F-86's, F-4D, F-4G, F-5E Tiger II, C-130, UH-1N (Twin Engine Hueys) O-2's. E3A awacs, F-111, FB-111, EF-111,

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2012, 12:15:53 PM »
I found another thing Before I blacked out, do you know when you get pwed in game yea thats what happened  :cry :cry
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2012, 01:47:43 PM »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)