Author Topic: Turtle Beach Z6A 5.1 Surround Sound  (Read 5385 times)

Offline TwinBoom

• Gold Member
      • 39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"
Re: Turtle Beach Z6A 5.1 Surround Sound
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 06:15:02 PM »
Name calling again hehe
TBs Sounds 
39th FS "Cobra In The Clouds"NOSEART

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2012, 06:19:44 PM »
Another year? That will make 4 years for mine, and even tho I've only used them for 3 so far they are still awesome!

but they dont make the one you have anymore.  the replacement is a crappy one.  was gonna buy one but due to the old "blue ears" problem I decided on the other headset that also has several speakers.  it just broke after about 6 months and it's being held with tape as I cant return it for I have to pay freight both ways.  was gonna buy the bullet and buy the new z6a but now it looks like the replacement to the crappy replacement is even worst.  

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826502019&Tpk=z6a

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 06:42:05 PM »
So which is it? You have Z6A or X12? You keep changing your story to suit the current comments is that it?

Mine are the EarForce HPA2, and I've had them for years. The Z6a seem to have a cheaper headset and break as we heard on many, many threads from lyric  :rolleyes:

You seem to have a problem with surround sound headsets and shoot them down when ever someone post about them. I on the other hand have had mine for years with out any issues and they sound awesome. My comments are that TurtleBeech headset are great and I've had no problems with them.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 08:15:41 PM »
but fugitive you have the hpa2 which were and are still one of the best headsets and owners still give it high marks even after years of use.  unfortunately they dont make the hpa2 anymore, it was replaced by the z6a.

the z6a has been nothing but trouble for the owners since day one.  first it was the quality of it as the number one problem was the speakers would stop working then it was also the dye from the headset would turn your ears blue/black after hours of use.  now they got rid of the dye problem but the new headset is easy to break. which is the number 1 complain in newegg and amazon.

these are the reviews from amazon and newegg.

http://www.amazon.com/Turtle-Beach-TBS-2214-Headset-Surround/dp/B0056L959K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1350090732&sr=8-1&keywords=z6a

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826502019&Tpk=z6a

they all basically say the same thing.  the headset breaks really easy.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.