Author Topic: World of tanks to be adding British tanks(Maybe new Physics engine too)  (Read 1747 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
i got a question for clan wars do you pay to participate on them?

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Ghosth

• AH Training Corps (retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://332nd.org
Gun, clan leader signs up for a landing battle, normally 8 apply, and are paired up, winner continues up the ladder till they meet the clan holding the territory. If you win the territory is yours till the next day when it all happens again.

As noted above, you'll need minimum of 20 active tankers that can show up every day, with 12 tier 10 tanks, and up to 3 tier 8 arty. Favored tanks seem to be T-110's, E-100's, IS-7's and to lesser effect Maus (good for blocking bridges, choke point) Batchats. TD's will get some action on defensive battles. I've been in several battles with my ISU-152 with mixed results.

Less than that and your odds of winning a landing battle are pretty slim.

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
My clan has been around since Beta on WOT  Flamewarriors  :rock Mostly old AH dweebs we have done pretty good in clan wars :airplane: Gosth if you on say hi you old dweed
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:51:23 AM by scot12b »

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
My clan has been around since Beta on WOT  Flamewarriors  :rock Mostly old AH dweebs we have done pretty good in clan wars :airplane: Gosth if you on say hi you old dweed
2 FW is messing around near us. :P
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Most of the members in my clan have tier 7's and 8's, I believe our leader has a tier 9
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Most of the members in my clan have tier 7's and 8's, I believe our leader has a tier 9
Ouch. Sounds like you guys got a ways.

Not to worry though! My clan was there at one point. Hell we took land back in the day with two tier 10's, 4 or 5 tier 9's and the rest were tier 8's and a 7 here and there and 1 tier 8 arty (with a mixture of smaller arty).
Like, ya know, when that thing that makes you move, it has pistons and things, When your thingamajigy is providing power, you do not hear other peoples thingamajig when they are providing power.

HiTech

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Ouch. Sounds like you guys got a ways.

Not to worry though! My clan was there at one point. Hell we took land back in the day with two tier 10's, 4 or 5 tier 9's and the rest were tier 8's and a 7 here and there and 1 tier 8 arty (with a mixture of smaller arty).
Well right now we just got 2 type 59's in, friend got a Tiger 2 last night, i'm working for my Tiger 2 since I finally got the gun upgrade, and on my American side i'm working my way up to the T29, although from my M4 it might take a bit.

Right now I'm focused on recruiting 1-2 T-50-2's for scouting and at least 4-5 tier 5-9 arty, but finding someone in that position who isn't in a clan is really hard, then you factor in the fact there's a Cyan colored pony on the front of our tanks and you loose 90% of people  :rolleyes:

I think though if I did get into it I would most likely roll out my 59, I got 6 kills in it last night charging across the map with the city on the right and the field on the left, and similiar stories are following, i'm very aggressive in that tank and as long as I can keep up some speed i'm almost untouchable

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
Marine, you should work with us.  Nothing better than good allies.

Offline MarineUS

• Gold Member
      • Imperial Legion
Yeeeep.

As far as alliances goes - hit up Redplauge. I put him in charge of the WoT division.

HiTech

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
we have our own clan there too.  and we want to be the best bt2 tankers out there :).  i have several tier 8's but the bt2 still the funnest tank ever.

semp

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Got 4 kills in my M4 today which is a record in that tank, it included a kv3 that I flanked and was running circles around and a T28 tank destroyer which I shot in what I believe is the gas tank in the back, sadly I didn't record it, but I got a bunch of other matches including me killing a Kv-2 in an Ms-1, and the Kv-2 killing my friend in his ms-1 at point blank with the derp gun. Gonna do the team training one first and post it  :D

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Windows Movie Maker destroyed the quality from HD to total crap  :mad: http://youtu.be/PQj8HgCFj9M

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Got 4 kills in my M4 today which is a record in that tank, it included a kv3 that I flanked and was running circles around and a T28 tank destroyer which I shot in what I believe is the gas tank in the back, sadly I didn't record it, but I got a bunch of other matches including me killing a Kv-2 in an Ms-1, and the Kv-2 killing my friend in his ms-1 at point blank with the derp gun. Gonna do the team training one first and post it  :D

a few days ago I killed a kv3 with one shot to the underside.  he was above me and I put the round with the stock gun in my su-152 to the underside.  I must've killed the entire crew as it blew up nicely.  the cries of hacker from the guy went for about 5 minutes, plus another 10 in pms.  was the funniest thing ever.  that and me surviving a fight against 5 or 6 heavies in my t32 because 3 decided to pass by me thinking the other two would get me.  I killed the other two and the 3 that went by got killed by our arty.  all were tier 9 and 10.

semp

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
a few days ago I killed a kv3 with one shot to the underside.  he was above me and I put the round with the stock gun in my su-152 to the underside.  I must've killed the entire crew as it blew up nicely.  the cries of hacker from the guy went for about 5 minutes, plus another 10 in pms.  was the funniest thing ever.  that and me surviving a fight against 5 or 6 heavies in my t32 because 3 decided to pass by me thinking the other two would get me.  I killed the other two and the 3 that went by got killed by our arty.  all were tier 9 and 10.

semp
I have to show you the stand off I did since we were loosing, ran back down the hill on the map with the big field cause a few tier 9's decided to rape the crap out of everything on the hill, backed off, ran, decided if we were gonna loose I would suicide it, ran across the giant field to the enemy base and killed an amx 13 90, t11, t29 and went after a m18 before we lost but got shelled by arty with a nearly dead engine and only 200 hp left. I tell you those removed speed governors help quite a bit but rape your engine when you need it the most. Anyway i'm uploading all my commentary video's I did with a friend over skype, gonna be something worth shifting through and watching, only thing that ruined it was my sailor mouth  :(

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
I have to show you the stand off I did since we were loosing, ran back down the hill on the map with the big field cause a few tier 9's decided to rape the crap out of everything on the hill, backed off, ran, decided if we were gonna loose I would suicide it, ran across the giant field to the enemy base and killed an amx 13 90, t11, t29 and went after a m18 before we lost but got shelled by arty with a nearly dead engine and only 200 hp left. I tell you those removed speed governors help quite a bit but rape your engine when you need it the most. Anyway i'm uploading all my commentary video's I did with a friend over skype, gonna be something worth shifting through and watching, only thing that ruined it was my sailor mouth  :(

you know the best thing i like about wot.  you really dont have to listen to so called generals.  the fight is over bang you get another set of guys ready to play.  you dont have to stick around listening to the whiny guys telling you how the game should be played.

semp