Author Topic: Just wierd!!!  (Read 347 times)

Offline 83Rednek

• Zinc Member
Just wierd!!!
« on: June 07, 2012, 11:23:13 PM »
After 11 years with AH, I stepped away for a about 2 month's. Didn't uninstall the game or anything like that. same stick, pedal's, and keyboard. However i logged in 2 day's ago and AH had reset all my setting's back to default. So i fixed that issue, fixed the sound's, but the view's cannot be changed now. By that i mean the head position that is moved by the arrow key's. So i went thru all the setting's, calibration's, key command's and stick setting's and absolutely nothing will fix it......... The arrow keys work fine in everything but AH. In AH, They move about an inch in the cockpit "relatively speaking", And will go no further in any direction. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated as i'm at a complete loss with what to do?????

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Just wierd!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 12:35:00 AM »
If the MB "loses" the USB connection to your joysticks this can be the result. I was going to say delete everything in the settings folder but before you do that you might want to hear from Skuzzy.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.