Author Topic: What a bunch of crap!!!  (Read 6752 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: What a bunch of crap!!!
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2012, 09:56:00 AM »
Like Erckle "Did I do That?"   Holy Crapola! :cry  Don't every start a threat when you're too pissed to think straight. :furious :bhead I'm a :ahand  Someone threw gas on my fire & said he knew for sure that a mod kicked him off right before he could have killed him...& yes I took the bait!  :uhoh The guy in the B-29's I was chasing was "Valen". I found the video too and his name was there. I haven't been disco'd in Months, almost never fly perkie planes & even less in a 262, & I couldn't believe it was just bad luck....It had to be some Dark Sinister Plot!  :noid   :salute  This thread was sufficient punishment. Almost like being flogged in public by Midway....  :devil

haha Cooler heads prevail.  :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2012, 10:15:10 AM »
Like Erckle "Did I do That?"   Holy Crapola! :cry  Don't every start a threat when you're too pissed to think straight. :furious :bhead I'm a :ahand  Someone threw gas on my fire & said he knew for sure that a mod kicked him off right before he could have killed him...& yes I took the bait!  :uhoh The guy in the B-29's I was chasing was "Valen". I found the video too and his name was there. I haven't been disco'd in Months, almost never fly perkie planes & even less in a 262, & I couldn't believe it was just bad luck....It had to be some Dark Sinister Plot!  :noid   :salute  This thread was sufficient punishment. Almost like being flogged in public by Midway....  :devil

:salute
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Widewing

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2012, 06:34:49 PM »
Ha, I guessed almost correctly  :lol

Indeed, excellent evaluation.....
My regards,

Widewing

YGBSM. Retired Member of Aces High Trainer Corps, Past President of the DFC, retired from flying as Tredlite.