Author Topic: GV Training  (Read 758 times)

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
GV Training
« on: June 18, 2012, 07:09:28 PM »
For those of you who would like to learn some gv basics, I am available most evenings after 6 pm Central (Texas) time!  I need 24 hrs notice please and just PM me or post here  to set up  an appointment .
I will start a basic GV clinic soon as well, probably on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon , still working on a set date, I will try to have at least one a month and if time permits , two

Thanks.  WWhiskey :salute
Flying since tour 71.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: GV Training
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 08:30:33 PM »
Excellent WWhiskey. I have a couple more weeks of "busy time", but hope to hook up with you after that. Looking forward to it. <S>

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 07:28:08 PM »
Count me in finally!!!  I have some time tomorrow the 21st anytime since I am home all day . Anytime you want to get together I will be willing .
<S>
LonePine 
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 07:56:15 PM »
Count me in finally!!!  I have some time tomorrow the 21st anytime since I am home all day . Anytime you want to get together I will be willing .
<S>
LonePine 
PM   sent  !  <<S>> see ya then!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Tank-Ace

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 08:15:25 PM »
I'm comming back either at the end of this month, or in July. Would love to hook up with you for some refresher training, and maybe a preformance evaluation.
You started this thread and it was obviously about your want and desire in spite of your use of 'we' and Google.

"Once more unto the breach"

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 08:30:31 PM »
I'm comming back either at the end of this month, or in July. Would love to hook up with you for some refresher training, and maybe a preformance evaluation.
Can do!! Just give me a shout when your ready.
Flying since tour 71.

Offline magoo1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 10:41:40 PM »
I would be interested in some GV training. are you availible the 28 or 29 of June anytime between  6-10pm cst?

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 07:18:30 AM »
I would be interested in some GV training. are you availible the 28 or 29 of June anytime between  6-10pm cst?
I'll PM you about a time!   Thanks
Flying since tour 71.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 08:09:22 AM »
Looking forward to the clinics.   Your help a few months ago and your video www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzyxAMntVvk are what got me interested and motivated to GV.  GVing is another whole world of fun that I didn't comprehend before then.  A sneaky kind of fun involving hide and go seek with teamwork for grown ups.   :aok

:rock :salute

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)