Author Topic: Inner Squad War  (Read 1182 times)

Offline 2DIE4

• Zinc Member
      • The Fighting 420th
Inner Squad War
« on: June 20, 2012, 12:43:08 PM »
Hey guys love this ability to customize arenas. I am trying to customize the bob map for an inner squad war and I have a few questions about the arena settings ( that I can't find listed). Should I just make a list of questions under this topic or post each individual question, to maybe help others without a long search? Thanks for the help guys..!!
Smoke em if you can...!!!!

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: Inner Squad War
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 01:14:28 PM »
Here's a link to the AHWiki page with most of the settings. If you have more questions, just ask them.  :salute

http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/Arena_Setup_Information

Also, any time you see me online (which is regretably less often nowadays) just PM me and I'll be glad to jump into your custom arena and help any way I can. Or, just PM me here and we can set up a time to meet in your arena.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline 2DIE4

• Zinc Member
      • The Fighting 420th
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 02:01:52 PM »
Thanks imadot. I see you are very active in the custom arenas and i would like to talk to you. I will look for you in the arenas. If I have no luck locating you I will pm you. Just a quick question for the items that are blank, what should the values be ?

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 03:06:51 PM »
For example:

EnemyFieldPer  0.3300  means you need to own 33% of each other country's fields to "win the war" and works in conjunction with FriendlyFieldPer  0.9000  which means you also need to own 90% of your own fields.

Some of the items in that list have sub-items which are set, so the parent entry is shown as blank or zero. This is not a complete list, as it looks to be a little old.

If you're going to be online tonight, I can meet you in your arena any time after 1900 Central Time.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline 2DIE4

• Zinc Member
      • The Fighting 420th
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 12:34:23 PM »
ImaDot I went looking for ya< but it was real late. 3 things I'm having trouble understanding are the radar settings, hardness or bomb lbs. and weather. this is what I would to accomplish. First with radar, I would like to eliminate the dar bar and dots outside the radar ring. Both friendly and enemy. Does the flag for blinking base have anything to with radar distance? As far as lbs. of bombs needed, is that changed with the multiplier or hardness settings? I want to make the hangers go down with only a 1000lbs of ord. Weather ! should I even bother at this point in time? I understand wind speed and direction, but would like to work in some random fog. Is this something totally separate ? Also while I'm on the resupply times, is that figure in minutes or is there a formula ? Thanks again for all the help. Really trying to drag my squad out of the MA once in awhile. We love 7 on 7 in the DA, figured this would give some training in other aspects of the game as well while under fire.

Offline 2DIE4

• Zinc Member
      • The Fighting 420th
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 03:01:15 PM »
I think I found what I wanted on another post. If anybody needs some good info, its on this post (By the leave of the Gods.. The Custom Arena settings) Thanks this is good stuff. Now to figure out weather :]

Offline 2DIE4

• Zinc Member
      • The Fighting 420th
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 10:30:48 PM »
Starting my inner squad war tonight, its going to be a 7 day deal. will let you know how it turns out. :x