Author Topic: New Stuka skins  (Read 1395 times)

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
New Stuka skins
« on: June 27, 2012, 02:06:42 PM »
Anybody planning on doing some skins for the new Stukas??  I would really like a Hans Rudel paint job to fly in. :devil
- Der Wander Zirkus -
“You can all go to hell; I will go to Texas

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
Re: New Stuka skins
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 04:31:00 AM »
I have done a few Stuka skins, ones I thought would be useful from a special events POV. Specifically a desert camo D (actually a B, but that's allowed) and winter camo skins for the D and G. The winter camo G is one that was flown by Rudel. I'll finish them off, upload them to the special events server, post screenshots here and submit them once the new version comes out and I can view them in-game.

There's a large number of skins that can be done for the Stuka, as most of Germany's allies in Europe flew it. I'll wait until after the next version is out and other skinners have had a chance to look at the skin and claim schemes for it before starting any more Stuka skins though.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 04:33:41 AM by Greebo »

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 07:12:27 PM »
I can't wait to see them Greebo!
- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline 10thmd

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 02:15:21 PM »
Here is a picture of Rudel's preferred Stuka. It looks like it would be a headache for skinning but done well would be amazing in game. Any takers.....

- Der Wander Zirkus -

Offline Greebo

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 08:08:47 AM »
I looked at that scheme when the AH Stuka was updated. The problem is that the last two digits of the squadron code are not visible. The first two digits are not that clear either, possibly an over-painted factory code.