Author Topic: Midway's (good) Name  (Read 4656 times)

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
Re: Midway's (good) Name
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2012, 07:57:50 PM »
Stop Being Mormons and give him his name back  :furious

2 WEEKS
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2012, 08:38:30 PM »
Didn't SHawk win a bet in the DA and someone had to change his game ID to MANPLSR for a tour?

Dadkev,

If you really wanted to be mean to him. You could have always shortened the time if who(Midway) changed his ID for half the remaing time to something like:

SucKUp
IamTwink
BndMeOr
PurdyDrips
DrpnLips
ManPlsr
ITuGYoU
PootyTang

Other wise the name "who" kind of fits him now becasue I'm always reminded of Dr. Who in a positive way reading his posts. It also reminds me of the band, and who by now can forget the name "who" after all this. It's a very catchy kind of old school AH game name that will live on. No one will remember the name Midway other than for this debacle in a negative way. Players will remember the name "who" for years if he actualy becomes the hot stick and community good player he's trying to become.

Who,

The community pays more attention to your name "who" and remembers you than you ever got with the name "Midway". Midway is the kind of ID to most, represents just another dorky kid trying to pick an ID to impress everyone that he is a hot player becasue he's using a historic WW2 name in a WW2 game. If you haven't realised it yet, you are making "who" the name all of us associate you with as a person rather than a dork wannabe with a WW2 name.

"who" fits you well.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2012, 08:44:24 PM »
dadkev is spending 15$ a month to keep midway's name?  :lol :lol :lol

Now that is stupidity right there.

:devil :rofl :aok

Didn't SHawk win a bet in the DA and someone had to change his game ID to MANPLSR for a tour?

Dadkev,

If you really wanted to be mean to him. You could have always shortened the time if who(Midway) changed his ID for half the remaing time to something like:

SucKUp
IamTwink
BndMeOr
PurdyDrips
DrpnLips
ManPlsr
ITuGYoU
PootyTang

Other wise the name "who" kind of fits him now becasue I'm always reminded of Dr. Who in a positive way reading his posts. It also reminds me of the band, and who by now can forget the name "who" after all this. It's a very catchy kind of old school AH game name that will live on. No one will remember the name Midway other than for this debacle in a negative way. Players will remember the name "who" for years if he actualy becomes the hot stick and community good player he's trying to become.

Who,

The community pays more attention to your name "who" and remembers you than you ever got with the name "Midway". Midway is the kind of ID to most, represents just another dorky kid trying to pick an ID to impress everyone that he is a hot player becasue he's using a historic WW2 name in a WW2 game. If you haven't realised it yet, you are making "who" the name all of us associate you with as a person rather than a dork wannabe with a WW2 name.

"who" fits you well.

"who" does sound kind of cool, huh?   who knew :D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2012, 10:02:27 PM »
Maybe to some lemmings like yourself.

lemming? LOL you have no idea what you are writing about.

You seem to be the lemming  :x following the silliness and giving Midway the attention he craves.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2012, 10:17:23 PM »
lemming? LOL you have no idea what you are writing about.

You seem to be the lemming  :x following the silliness and giving Midway the attention he craves.

Actually don't crave attention, but do enjoy some silliness  :banana: along with all the fightin. :devil

:lol

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2012, 10:45:53 PM »
A deal is deal, don't you think semp? :headscratch:

I didnt make a deal with you.  so if it's available then it's mine  :D.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2012, 10:46:33 PM »
I didnt make a deal with you.  so if it's available then it's mine  :D.

semp

True.   :frown:

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2012, 08:51:20 AM »
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Debrody

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2012, 09:03:01 AM »
why torment him why
listen here little boy:
after 2 years of insane BS, the line is finally crossed at someone. Now he will get back what he gave to us.
Its how this rotten world works.
AoM
City of ice

Offline Nathan60

• Platinum Member
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2012, 09:12:25 AM »
HamHawk
Wing III-- Pigs on The Wing
FSO--JG54
CHUGGA-CHUGGA, CHOO-CHOO
Pigs go wing deep

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2012, 09:12:52 AM »

He who must not be named

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2012, 09:14:14 AM »
listen here little boy:
after 2 years of insane BS, the line is finally crossed at someone. Now he will get back what he gave to us.
Its how this rotten world works.
why you be a jerk to midway Deb

He who must not be named

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2012, 09:37:44 AM »
  He is a speck in a big world that managed to be heard. I think he should keep his present name it fits him better.  :aok

I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2012, 02:51:21 PM »
well not sure about everybody but he would switch names then go on 200 and start trolling pretending to be a different guy.  it was a joke he played for months.  now the joke is on him.  btw would you care to explain how is somebody not giving up the name hurting him?  the name doesnt belong to him, if he had wanted it, he shouldnt have changed several times like he did.  not one here forced him to switch names.

but I would like to see your reason on why somebody should give up the name midway?  maybe there's a guy there that likes the name midway, after all he has proven many times that he didnt want it.  I didnt start the game with the name semp.  it used to be guncrasher.  another guy had the name semp.  I waited for about 2 years till it became available then grabbed it and since I like it I havent changed it.  midway should have done the same thing if he wanted to keep the name midway.

but he wanted to troll let him keep switching the name every month if he wants.  but I like the name midway if it becomes available I'll grab it and use it as my shade.  I am tired of using shemp as my other shade name anyway.

a guy yesterday thought he had way too much to drink when he saw semp and shemp flying side by side in front of him.

semp

You know Midway is simply taking the hand out of the community's self imposed hierarchical structure, but not by doing anything truly bad like swearing or abusing people by private vox, but simply by speaking out of turn, ie from the bottom to the top.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: July 09, 2012, 03:09:47 PM »
You know Midway is simply taking the hand out of the community's self imposed hierarchical structure, but not by doing anything truly bad like swearing or abusing people by private vox, but simply by speaking out of turn, ie from the bottom to the top.

... and being silly, with substantial frequency.   :old: