Author Topic: Muted my last Days of play...  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Bong40

• Copper Member
Muted my last Days of play...
« on: July 06, 2012, 01:35:20 PM »
It's been an interesting 6 years in AH...Can't say I've actually learned much other than a Video Game can and will drive you nuts if you let it. :rolleyes:..I won't be able to say bye to most of the players in the game I've "flown" with as I
am muted..(probably deserved)I know I will be torn apart by the usual group of Haters on the forum and thats ok. :furious  Last night I called alpini13 a "RETARD" I appologize for that... even a retard would have known that what he was doing was Wrong and stopped so the names he actually deserved can't be said on here....His "rank" was allowing him and his Squad to lock up the bish CV and keep it from being used, because they wanted to furball (though there was 2 mid altBases that were plenty close to allow for their private furball) While at the same time the nit cv in same area was being used at freewill to attack bases and even provide puffy ack for the nit side in the furball. After being asked very nicely by many bish including myself. We were told to stuff it.. what are we gonna do about it... He was not going to allow anyone use of the cv. Which is Bullcrap.. If 8, 10, 50 other Players would like to continue doing missions or use the CV's for offense why is it ok for a player to switch side and take control of a cv and Interupt gameplay for the rest of the Bish? Or any side for that matter? Really does it take a rocket scientist to see thats a power play?

He did because he could. Thats a Tard move!

With That said I also have to say in my opinion the Players in AH aside from a few have gotten Much more... Rude.. Inconsiderate to the fact that Its a GAME and we are all here to have fun and escape real life for a few hours

Unwilling to help new players... The atmosphere in the game has gone BAD... If you enjoy playing this game as I once did Try and help Hitech try and help AH be a better player...

There is no "I" in Team.... But there is an "I" in Dick....... Don't be a dick! ITS A VIDEO GAME :joystick:

With all that said... and I'll be crucified for. I wont be renewing my account.. I think I've let this Video Game drive me batty enough. When I lose my cool over something like this its time to quit. I've never been the best at this

Game but I have gotten better... some of you guys(you know who you are)are toooooo good and need to put the game down and get some sun.

My business has expanded we have grown the fleet by another vehicle and 2 more drivers, Also looking into a new location for the shop, as well as putting my house on the market this year I gotta put this addicting game down.

Thanks for all the Fun times <S> Thanks Flatiron... Learned alot from him years ago <S>
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 01:41:44 PM by Bong40 »

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Muted my last Days of play...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 02:36:52 PM »
 :salute

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 03:05:04 PM »
I've flown with you in the DA, bong, SALUTE! No matter what others may say, the game will be less fun without you. good luck with the home and the business.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2012, 03:12:26 PM »
Sorry to see you leaving Bong40.

I was frankly appaled by the conversation last night you speak of.

I heard:

"I don't care about you or the game or what anyone else thinks"

and

"Too bad, its a glitch and we are going to keep doing it"

and

"Well your rank is not high enough, maybe you should learn to game the score so you can control the CV"

pathetic
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 03:17:12 PM »
Congratulations on the growing business, Bong40.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline sizzle22

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2012, 03:23:36 PM »

We had fun, I have taken an extended break (probably didn't notice) ;) maybe someday we will meet again. I know alot of folks thought you were a jerk, and you were sometimes, bit when it comes down to it you taught me alot and i always had a certain respect for you. See you around Dr.  :salute

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2012, 03:42:51 PM »
  You can't avoid Tards in game or life, they will always be there.  :rolleyes:

Report the tard for cheating if you feel that's what he was doing. When the game drives you nuts it may be time to take a break. Then come back and try flying for the ROOKS great bunch of guys there, very little drama and many willing to help.

:salute  Slate
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2012, 03:54:55 PM »

He did because he could. Thats a Tard move!

With That said I also have to say in my opinion the Players in AH aside from a few have gotten Much more... Rude.. Inconsiderate to the fact that Its a GAME and we are all here to have fun and escape real life for a few hours

Unwilling to help new players... The atmosphere in the game has gone BAD... If you enjoy playing this game as I once did Try and help Hitech try and help AH be a better player...

There is no "I" in Team.... But there is an "I" in Dick....... Don't be a dick! ITS A VIDEO GAME :joystick:

yes and it seems this is the environment that attracts new paying customers.  :rolleyes:

Good Luck in real life, it sounds like it's picking up for you.  <S>

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2012, 04:34:47 PM »
Take care bong  :cheers:  :salute

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 05:57:14 PM »

Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Reaper90

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2012, 06:28:25 PM »
Just curious... was your in-game name "Bong" or "Bong40?"
Floyd
'Murican dude in a Brit Squad flying Russian birds, drinking Canadian whiskey

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2012, 07:22:23 PM »

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2012, 07:26:09 PM »
You take it easy Bong, will be back here waiting for you whenever you return, wish you only the best  :cheers:
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2012, 07:36:43 PM »
I saw the exchange on 200 and frankly I'm disgusted with how Kommando Nowalty jumped sides takes control of our Cv.  Then smart mouths anyone who politely asks them" to turn the CV"

The solution is simple when you jump sides you should lose your rank for 12 hours and this would end this petty crap!  Someone deserved to be muted all right"But it wasn't Bong'
AkCaine

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2012, 07:47:15 PM »
Wouldn't it be easier to ask that upon switching sides you cannot take control of a CV for 6-12 hours? You have identified an exploitable attribute to CV and reducing the side switching time though.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.