Author Topic: Joe Arpaio...at it again  (Read 2188 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: Joe Arpaio...at it again
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2012, 11:29:45 AM »

My Social Security card clearly states that it is not to be used as identification.

I think that is why is says "One form of ID from list "A", AND a social security card"
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2012, 11:34:42 AM »

My Social Security card clearly states that it is not to be used as identification.

The SS Administration removed that several years back.  I had to get a new one, and the new one does not have that statement.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2012, 12:01:04 PM »
See Rules #2, #4

If your goal is to get banned from the board, you are going about it the right way.  Just FYI.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:33:57 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2012, 12:06:16 PM »
Not unless he magically acquired a birth certificate or State-issued ID card before getting the license.

It is actually fairly difficult to get a driver's license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

I had to bring 2 forms of ID just to get mine renewed and a new picture taken the last time it was about to expire.
2 forms only? come to nj and try.

6 points. different id's are assigned different point values. no matter how many you have, one has to be your birth certificate. it's a pain in the bellybutton over here.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2012, 12:07:41 PM »

ss card in nj is worth 1 or 2 ponits as id. i think. my ppl was 2 or 3 i think, my CAP id card is counted as military id.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2012, 12:46:39 PM »
Freedom, is it a right?  What is freedom anyway?  anarchy is full of freedom.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: July 19, 2012, 01:11:43 PM »
Just keeps getting better. :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #97 on: July 19, 2012, 01:18:16 PM »
Freedom, is it a right?  What is freedom anyway?  anarchy is full of freedom.

Hence the reason we have specific freedoms only.

Freedom of....

Freedom to....

Freedom from...

Everything else is not freedom.
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #98 on: July 19, 2012, 02:23:20 PM »
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: July 19, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »
We need a law like that up here in Michigan so we can pull over all the illegal Indian, Asian and Canadian looking types driving around.

shamus  :rofl :rofl :rofl

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #100 on: July 19, 2012, 03:41:43 PM »
Every time I go on base or use the PX/BX in civies I have to present an ID card. Not just any ID card but a specific one. It's no big deal. When I got my drivers license, way back when, I had to have a copy of my birth cert with me. When I use a credit card in many stores I am asked for an ID so when I went to the polling place it only seemed natural that I would be asked for official ID before voting. Didn't bother me a bit.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #101 on: July 19, 2012, 05:47:16 PM »
Every time I go on base or use the PX/BX in civies I have to present an ID card. Not just any ID card but a specific one. It's no big deal. When I got my drivers license, way back when, I had to have a copy of my birth cert with me. When I use a credit card in many stores I am asked for an ID so when I went to the polling place it only seemed natural that I would be asked for official ID before voting. Didn't bother me a bit.

Only thing about it that could be easier is if you could register to vote at the DMV or post office when you submit your ID aplication for processing.... o' waitaminute.  :D  :noid
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #102 on: July 19, 2012, 07:33:35 PM »
Only thing about it that could be easier is if you could register to vote at the DMV or post office when you submit your ID aplication for processing.... o' waitaminute.  :D  :noid

hey try going back to the dmv because they sent you a driver's licence with somebody else's picture.  it happened to me twice.  the first time back in the 80's, it was a nightmare trying to prove it was my license but not me in the picture.  second time was in early 2k that one was easier and all they did was look at my pic from prior.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #103 on: July 19, 2012, 10:50:53 PM »
hey try going back to the dmv because they sent you a driver's licence with somebody else's picture.  it happened to me twice.  the first time back in the 80's, it was a nightmare trying to prove it was my license but not me in the picture.  second time was in early 2k that one was easier and all they did was look at my pic from prior.

semp
you have to wait to get it in the mail? we go to dmv, give em our id stuffs, they snap our picture, and issue it to us right there.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #104 on: July 19, 2012, 11:31:58 PM »
you have to wait to get it in the mail? we go to dmv, give em our id stuffs, they snap our picture, and issue it to us right there.

of course i lived in north Carolina.  their id's were just as good as the ones i got back in high school in 1984.  hell i could do better id's at home that they did at the dmv there.  most of the southern states arent any better.

printers that they use for those id's they give you right away are cheaper and easier to counterfeit than those used in other states where they mail them to you.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.