Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71159 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2012, 12:35:29 PM »
I am inviting you to the New and Improved Army of Muppets changeup!

our loyalty is to the one true origional Kappa!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 12:37:39 PM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #106 on: July 22, 2012, 12:37:05 PM »
Something's not right.  Why did , aka the kappa i know and love, commandeer old kappa's email.  Also don't know why "kappa" is getting booted from the forums.  Will need to talk to Dude Kappa today to figure this out.

... and old kappa's in-game name unless they are in fact, the same person.

Although, I think my previous explanation can certainly make sense also.   As Bruce Lee said "Water (Kappa) can flow... or it can crash.  Be water (Kappa), my friend..." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl3Y8T_HBHs

Fighter Pilot Heros are powerful motivators for skill development. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2012, 12:39:29 PM »
I am siding with old kappa. Kappa has been re-added to the Muppet forums and TheDudeDVant has been banned FOR LIFE!

In fact I think I will tank my rank 1 score that those poor scorepotatos have been trying so hard to pass.

kappa is right we are all about the fight and this win the war/score distraction is getting us away from our true calling!

I have disbanded AoM and am reforming it with the origional 2002 model Kappa. a return to our roots.

WADR,

I'm not a tree so have fun with whomever it is because this whole ridiculous bunch of babbling BS doesn't remotely pass the smell test....you haven't even talked to "old" kappa Fester...geezus, with your "breaks" from the game and your ability when you come back, "rust" my ass....my bet is you are all three of them....Fester, Kappa, and TheDudeDevant since you NEVER freakin talk on squad vox...N E V E R.  Why?  New Kappa talks?  Why doesn't Fester speak?  I've asked Sunbat, GRizz, Kappa, Krup, JUGgler, Flots, INK...I've asked them all and YOU NEVER SPEAK....I'd like to hear OLD KAPPA, NEW KAPPA AND FESTER at the same time which, HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED....only two of you are ever online at the same time AND only one speaks!!!  WTF is up with that????????????  
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #108 on: July 22, 2012, 12:39:35 PM »
Midway, you can email me at support@hitechcreations.com.

I r teh Skuzz.
:rofl
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: July 22, 2012, 12:40:16 PM »
we will be holding highly selective and exclusive interviews for anyone wanting to join the best squad in Aces High. reformed and more dangerous than ever.

have no doubt about it AoM is in control of the horizontal and the Vertical. do not attempt to adjust your settings.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: July 22, 2012, 12:41:22 PM »
Interesting...but not conclusive given that those are public BBS entries and there is nothing but silence on the Muppet forums....  I have yet to hear from a Muppet regarding my withdrawl soooo, anyone need a marginal pile it?

I hear Top Gun is recruiting and will take just about anybody. :rolleyes:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #111 on: July 22, 2012, 12:41:32 PM »
we will be holding highly selective and exclusive interviews for anyone wanting to join the best squad in Aces High. reformed and more dangerous than ever.

have no doubt about it AoM is in control of the horizontal and the Vertical. do not attempt to adjust your settings.

NEVERMIND

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #112 on: July 22, 2012, 12:42:17 PM »

your starting to like like midway aswell.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2012, 12:43:03 PM »

That's not very nice since all of them but 4 pwn u....just saying.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2012, 12:43:15 PM »
WADR,

I'm not a tree so have fun with whomever it is because this whole ridiculous bunch of babbling BS doesn't remotely pass the smell test....you haven't even talked to "old" kappa Fester...geezus, with your "breaks" from the game and your ability when you come back, "rust" my ass....my bet is you are all three of them....Fester, Kappa, and TheDudeDevant since you NEVER freakin talk on squad vox...N E V E R.  Why?  New Kappa talks?  Why doesn't Fester speak?  I've asked Sunbat, GRizz, Kappa, Krup, JUGgler, Flots, INK...I've asked them all and YOU NEVER SPEAK....I'd like to hear OLD KAPPA, NEW KAPPA AND FESTER at the same time which, HAS NEVER EVER HAPPENED....only two of you are ever online at the same time AND only one speaks!!!  WTF is up with that????????????  

:O Fester is Kappa is TheDudeDVant?  Now that is interesting out-of-the-box thinking.  I commend you. :rock

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2012, 12:46:08 PM »

:O Fester is Kappa is TheDudeDVant?  Now that is interesting out-of-the-box thinking.  I commend you. :rock

That's not the point Midway...the point is that upon a little reflection AND since I haven't been a Muppet long enough to have flown with the old muppets I don't have any freakin idea who all three of them are.  It just seems odd to me that Fester never talks...he says he's mic-less...ok...mics are 14 dollars.  You can pay for the game and not a mic?  REALLY?  I'll send you one Fester...new, in the box. 

Thats the point.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2012, 12:46:47 PM »
Anybody we think would fit nicely in the squad, so yes your right.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2012, 12:51:19 PM »
Were not as paranoid as other squads anybody who wants to Join Top Gun must be of average skill/or Have the drive to improve that much more is welcome.

btw Kappa told me one night he runs the Manawar+ the Midway account this discussion is over.  :bolt:
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2012, 12:51:24 PM »
Top Gun is one of the finest squads in the game. Their players are top notch in terms of ability and good attitude. I have been back only a few months but it has been a pleasure to fight against them, with them and get to know them.

they are also expert troll exterminators. sometimes the trolls only recourse is to berate them on a chat forum. but such is the way of things.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2012, 12:55:04 PM »
There is unrest in the forums......
There is trouble with ID's
For the Muppets want their names right
And the Kappa's, oh wait, there's three

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWHEcIbhDiw&feature=autoplay&list=AL94UKMTqg-9CocLGbd6tpbuQRxyF4FGNr&playnext=11
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors