Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69620 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2012, 12:56:40 PM »
That's not the point Midway...the point is that upon a little reflection AND since I haven't been a Muppet long enough to have flown with the old muppets I don't have any freakin idea who all three of them are.  It just seems odd to me that Fester never talks...he says he's mic-less...ok...mics are 14 dollars.  You can pay for the game and not a mic?  REALLY?  I'll send you one Fester...new, in the box. 

Thats the point.

Well, I truly believe Fester is Fester, a real pilot, an awesome Aces High player (currently ranked #1), and with an awesome 134 page troll (as he keeps emphasizing).  

Kappa, I believe has a different, more aggressive flying style.  Fester hates to get shot down and will fly for sectors to avoid it.  Kappa (TheDudeDVant) gets in the fight even when odds become difficult and will get shot down.

As far as Kappa, there is no denying that both Kappas referred to "their" email address as the same one.

My faith lies in Grizz though, a human being of high integrity, utmost character, and just a very nice smart person.  If anyone can settle this, Grizz can. :salute Grizz :rock

I will note though, that Fester seems to post in this thread over and over to try stir the pot in different ways. :huh

Army of Muppets :rock

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2012, 12:58:10 PM »
Were not as paranoid as other squads anybody who wants to Join Top Gun must be of average skill/or Have the drive to improve that much more is welcome.

btw Kappa told me one night he runs the Manawar+ the Midway account this discussion is over.  :bolt:

I already have proof of DrBone's "so called" integrity and this statement should be weighted accordingly. :rolleyes:

Step AWAY from the bottle, DrBone! :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2012, 12:58:19 PM »
Top Gun is one of the finest squads in the game. Their players are top notch in terms of ability and good attitude. I have been back only a few months but it has been a pleasure to fight against them, with them and get to know them.

they are also expert troll exterminators. sometimes the trolls only recourse is to berate them on a chat forum. but such is the way of things.

How about you buy a mic and lets talk about ACM in the TA...with Morfiend or CT there?  BTW, youre here and when you're around, there is one old muppet that isn't....can you say Bighorn?  Why don't you just PM, that might make it easier.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2012, 12:58:37 PM »
This is a Talent that a "lemming" like yourself could never achieve.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2012, 01:00:55 PM »
I've been told my voice is indestinguishable from kappa's. it is justa  coincidence.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #125 on: July 22, 2012, 01:03:00 PM »
Well, I truly believe Fester is Fester, a real pilot, an awesome Aces High player (currently ranked #1), and with an awesome 134 page troll (as he keeps emphasizing).  

Kappa, I believe has a different, more aggressive flying style.  Fester hates to get shot down and will fly for sectors to avoid it.  Kappa (TheDudeDVant) gets in the fight even when odds become difficult and will get shot down.

As far as Kappa, there is no denying that both Kappas referred to "their" email address as the same one.

My faith lies in Grizz though, a human being of high integrity, utmost character, and just a very nice smart person.  If anyone can settle this, Grizz can. :salute Grizz :rock

I will note though, that Fester seems to post in this thread over and over to try stir the pot in different ways. :huh

Army of Muppets :rock

Well Midway...no offense sir but someone with Fester's, Bighorn's or Grizz's skill can fight about any way they want, any time they want, with whom they want...that's why theyre good at the game.  Use your head instead of trying to sound like you are some sort of aviation intel officer with years of ACM dissection.  Truth is, even with your level of play in a Spit, Bighorn/Fester/Kappa would eat you up at WILL in the DA if their mood was such.  Any model, any way you want it.  I know this because I've fought all 4 of ya with different planes, styles and moods.  No offense but until you get an A-gamer who happens to be in a mood to kill you quickly, you can't make any style judgements because they can all fly anyway they choose and still win.

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2012, 01:04:28 PM »
I've been told my voice is indestinguishable from kappa's. it is justa  coincidence.

Dont screw with me....I'm not in the mood, besides, its not why I joined up in the first place...to be screwed with by squaddies.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2012, 01:07:21 PM »
I could use a mic though. I like the headset kind.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:11:49 PM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #128 on: July 22, 2012, 01:10:39 PM »
I heard Fester the other day on Range, I must admit he sounds a lot like the infamous Grizz who I have heard is infact BluKitty who flys under the name Juggler.  :banana:
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: July 22, 2012, 01:12:14 PM »
Well Midway...no offense sir but someone with Fester's, Bighorn's or Grizz's skill can fight about any way they want, any time they want, with whom they want...that's why theyre good at the game.  Use your head instead of trying to sound like you are some sort of aviation intel officer with years of ACM dissection.  Truth is, even with your level of play in a Spit, Bighorn/Fester/Kappa would eat you up at WILL in the DA if their mood was such.  Any model, any way you want it.  I know this because I've fought all 4 of ya with different planes, styles and moods.  No offense but until you get an A-gamer who happens to be in a mood to kill you quickly, you can't make any style judgements because they can all fly anyway they choose and still win.

I hear you, Changeup... and Grizz, Bruv119, and likely Bighorn (don't recall fighting him) are that good, true...

However Fester, well, I've shot him down without too much effort... he is good and a good fight when cornerred, but he's no Grizz or Bruv level pilot.  Fester has run from me in the past, he knows it and I know it... he has gotten furious with me for ending his kill "streak"...  even accusing me of shade finding him with the .wingman command, which is absolutely not true.   Fester is #1 because he is very good at score managing, imho...  but is no Grizz or Bruv119 when it comes to pure fighting skills -- yet. :)

<3 Fester though -- still waiting on Fester's apology for said inaccurate public accusations, but I'm a patient person. :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: July 22, 2012, 01:14:09 PM »
I could use a mic though. I like the headset kind. ever since I got this ID from the origional Fester I have been hamstrung by not being able to talk and I am tired of it.

:rofl

Online BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #131 on: July 22, 2012, 01:14:36 PM »
This is what happens when you play a game for too long. You get burned out and start having to do crazy crap in order to get your kicks. When that happens to me, I just go outside.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: July 22, 2012, 01:19:30 PM »
Children belong outside BigR now run along and play with you're friends.  :D
=The Damned=

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #133 on: July 22, 2012, 01:25:49 PM »
I hear you, Changeup... and Grizz, Bruv119, and likely Bighorn (don't recall fighting him) are that good, true...

However Fester, well, I've shot him down without too much effort... he is good and a good fight when cornerred, but he's no Grizz or Bruv level pilot.  Fester has run from me in the past, he knows it and I know it... he has gotten furious with me for ending his kill "streak"...  even accusing me of shade finding him with the .wingman command, which is absolutely not true.   Fester is #1 because he is very good at score managing, imho...  but is no Grizz or Bruv119 when it comes to pure fighting skills -- yet. :)

<3 Fester though -- still waiting on Fester's apology for said inaccurate public accusations, but I'm a patient person. :)

Midway, you don't want to fight Bighorn... he makes all of your favorite FPH's look like 2 weekers.  :lol

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: July 22, 2012, 01:31:50 PM »
Midway, you don't want to fight Bighorn... he makes all of your favorite FPH's look like 2 weekers.  :lol

Well, I have reason to believe pervert, Bruv, Kazaa, and likely Grizz, among others, can with some effort pwn Bighorn.  Not having fought him though, I have to reserve judgement. :)

:salute Bighorn, whereever you are (or whatever name you go by now)

Back to the topic at hand... where is TheDudeDVant's response to all this?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:36:23 PM by Midway »