Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69624 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #180 on: July 22, 2012, 04:45:00 PM »
I love when the old get to a point where everything goes right by them.

Maybe you should pick a fight with someone on you're level not someone who is much higher.   :lol

No need to avoid the conversationg you started.  :aok

Still going on, huh? :lol

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2012, 04:46:32 PM »
 You will never learn Midway.

It has even escaped you, given that is not hard to do.  :lol
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #182 on: July 22, 2012, 04:47:51 PM »
You will never learn Midway.

It has even escaped you, given that is not hard to do.  :lol

Sorry, DrBone... I don't fight with the impaired.  Enjoy.... :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #183 on: July 22, 2012, 04:49:45 PM »
 :rofl oh the Irony of you're reply.
=The Damned=
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2012, 04:50:02 PM »
No need to Justify why you hang with the lemmings on FW DMGOD.

Like I said.  

I just seen you edit that post how nice of you, Yes I have account on FW and yes that how I know so much about the lemmings who lurk on it.  :aok

btw I dont hate FW I find most of what is posted about skuzz,and a few others who I wont name pretty darn funny to get you older Vets of the game so worked up, Worked up enough to go crying to the gang of lemmings about it.

Also lets see how far in life you get for being the lame that you are, I know my factory Job will take me places you have yet to see in you're what 40 years of life time?

Have a Good Day slaying them on FW lemming.

lol i have never bad mouthed skuzzy on fw and if you are saying i did you are a liar.
 Yes I am sure your $9 / hour fact job is gonna give you the world. I am now self employed I have my own high end construction company.
here is some of my work

Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #185 on: July 22, 2012, 04:53:40 PM »
He posted pic's!

I must have hit a nerve.   :D

If only you knew anything about Factory work you would know I get paid over 12 for certain Machines I work with sometimes up to 17 an hour on the forklift.

Dont read too much into what I am saying DMGod I had to mess with someone and you were the only nibble I got, For a few pages anyway.  :lol  

EDIT:btw Just to cool the tension  :D some nice work.  :aok
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:56:04 PM by DrBone1 »
=The Damned=

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #186 on: July 22, 2012, 04:55:34 PM »
So you're telling me you don't have the same interest to understand the Kappa vs TheDudeDVant question esp given he's your CO? :headscratch:
A question which has several other muppets quite confused. :huh

If not, why are you here posting or following my posts around? :rolleyes:
Following your posts around? Ease it down a bit buddy, we all know better than that.

As far as kappa, I'm afraid to question either one for fear of in curing the wrath of the Alpha Muppets. You have to tread lightly in these situations and try to go unnoticed. After trying so hard for years to get in with the cool kids and have so many gaze in awe at my AoM patch, to place that in jeopardy at this point would send my life in to a chaotic downward spiral that makes me shudder to even give the slightest thought to it. Know your place, and shut your pie hole. Only way to go.

Take notes vMidway, you're doing this wrong.

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #187 on: July 22, 2012, 04:57:11 PM »
 :rofl Slash my stomach can't take much more, leave him to wonder in his stupidity.
=The Damned=

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #188 on: July 22, 2012, 04:58:06 PM »
 :rofl just took a peek at Flame Warriors. Looks like Storch has went off the deep end.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 05:18:59 PM by uptown »
Charlie don't surf!

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #189 on: July 22, 2012, 05:01:58 PM »
Well, I have reason to believe pervert, Bruv, Kazaa, and likely Grizz, among others, can with some effort pwn Bighorn.  Not having fought him though, I have to reserve judgement. :)

:salute Bighorn, whereever you are (or whatever name you go by now)

Back to the topic at hand... where is TheDudeDVant's response to all this? (Image removed from quote.)

wow...Midway, ask the guys you listed above RE: your chances with BigHorn....it will be less than zero.  The man is a student of the game, not a player, not to mention he's simply a genius anyway.  You'd learn more in 30 minutes with BigHorn, rusty, than you would with just about anyone else in here. 
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #190 on: July 22, 2012, 05:05:00 PM »
Maybe you should pick a fight with someone on you're level not someone who is much higher.   :lol
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #191 on: July 22, 2012, 05:07:02 PM »
Bighorn is good, but to say he is better than Midways FPH's in their prime is quite ridicules.

You and I have good history JO...but you're dead wrong on this one.  I have never had any compunction whatsoever agreeing with you in the past...you're wrong here.  Give BigHorn two weeks of playing and the best anyone will do with him is split....give him a month, sorry.  I've fought him and just about everyone else in here at one time or another and while everyone is very impressive, he's ridiculous...as ridiculous as the stories of Nath, Levi et al....unbelievably efficient, and an uber eye for E, angles and aircraft capabilities.   The best part about him is that he will help anyone that asks...a real teacher.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #192 on: July 22, 2012, 05:11:36 PM »
BH is the man. Enough said.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline DMGOD

• Silver Member
      • DRUNKEN MONKEYS
« Reply #193 on: July 22, 2012, 05:13:55 PM »
He posted pic's!

I must have hit a nerve.   :D

If only you knew anything about Factory work you would know I get paid over 12 for certain Machines I work with sometimes up to 17 an hour on the forklift.

Dont read too much into what I am saying DMGod I had to mess with someone and you were the only nibble I got, For a few pages anyway.  :lol  

EDIT:btw Just to cool the tension  :D some nice work.  :aok

hit a nerve? lol you couldn't if you wanted to. You are too lite in the pants to come at me bra. 12-17 an hour I wouldn't get out of bed for.
as for reading too much into what you are saying... I am still trying to understand what you said.
i know it's good work that is why I posted it I am rather proud of it
Because every pretty girl deserves to go to a ball.  http://thedrunkenmonkeys.webs.com

This is the smartest saying ever, period. nothing beats it if you really look deep into he meaning. your a g*&da^*genius dmgod  :aok

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #194 on: July 22, 2012, 05:25:06 PM »
Bone i thought you were a nurse a year ago.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com