Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71760 times)

Offline Zodiac

• Copper Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2012, 05:31:36 PM »
Muppets are undoubtedly at the pinnacle. Even knowing the answer won't prevent you from becoming somewhat confused at points.   :salute  :aok
Member DFC
Quote from: Skuzzy
No cookie for you.
Quote from: Wiley
If they want to run to their ack or friendlies that's fine.  It's up to me to catch them and not get killed in the process if I can.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2012, 05:34:09 PM »
Bone i thought you were a nurse a year ago.
he said he was nursing a year ago.....big difference in that and being a nurse.  :old:
Charlie don't surf!

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2012, 05:34:40 PM »
he said he was nursing a year ago.....big difference in that and being a nurse.  :old:
  :rofl
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »
he said he was nursing a year ago.....big difference in that and being a nurse.  :old:
:D
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2012, 05:43:59 PM »
:rofl just took a peek at Flame Warriors. Looks like Storch has went off the deep end.

The guy must have no life to speak of.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »
You and I have good history JO...but you're dead wrong on this one.  I have never had any compunction whatsoever agreeing with you in the past...you're wrong here.  Give BigHorn two weeks of playing and the best anyone will do with him is split....give him a month, sorry.  I've fought him and just about everyone else in here at one time or another and while everyone is very impressive, he's ridiculous...as ridiculous as the stories of Nath, Levi et al....unbelievably efficient, and an uber eye for E, angles and aircraft capabilities.   The best part about him is that he will help anyone that asks...a real teacher.

Bighorn from my understanding is a 109 god, and when put in something else he is just 'very good'. I have fought him and I'll admit he smacked the hell out of me. But fighting kazaa and bruv back like 2 years ago seems like they are I a totally different level. Now you guys will say "oh two years ago you weren't nearly the level you are now", but watching films of there flying just... .... Awesome.

Bruv has been slacking a bit lately so right now I'd give it to BH. But A year ago? Idk I think it would be close.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2012, 06:04:35 PM »
I kicked that imposter kappa off AOM's bbs.... and now I am kicked off AOM's bbs?? wtf?? I tried to plead my case Fester... at this point I don't know what to do..

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #202 on: July 22, 2012, 06:06:44 PM »
Bone i thought you were a nurse a year ago.
I worked for a Blood Bank , Left that Job about 2 years back to go help with the Dayton Dragons BaseBall field and now currently working at Lap Technology working with all sorts of machines.

All in all about 6-7 years 3 Jobs not too bad ty for the interest in my Life(Not intended for you Spikes)  :salute

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline TonyJoey

• Silver Member
« Reply #203 on: July 22, 2012, 06:10:56 PM »
Bruv is easy. Hopped on a couple weeks ago and shot him down so easily, it was as if he was afk...  :t

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2012, 06:13:16 PM »

FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2012, 06:32:11 PM »
I kicked that imposter kappa off AOM's bbs.... and now I am kicked off AOM's bbs?? wtf?? I tried to plead my case Fester... at this point I don't know what to do..

:O :headscratch:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2012, 06:47:13 PM »
Bighorn from my understanding is a 109 god, and when put in something else he is just 'very good'. I have fought him and I'll admit he smacked the hell out of me. But fighting kazaa and bruv back like 2 years ago seems like they are I a totally different level. Now you guys will say "oh two years ago you weren't nearly the level you are now", but watching films of there flying just... .... Awesome.

Bruv has been slacking a bit lately so right now I'd give it to BH. But A year ago? Idk I think it would be close.
Epic Spit 5 fights are what I remember him for.
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2012, 07:14:16 PM »
Epic Spit 5 fights are what I remember him for.

Epic <Insert Plane> fights.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2012, 07:17:45 PM »

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2012, 07:18:47 PM »
The guy must have no life to speak of.
You don't know of storch? Much to learn young one.