Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69671 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #240 on: July 22, 2012, 09:37:14 PM »
I win. Troll complete.

See boys. It's just that easy to manipulate......

I wish that were true... once mighty muppet... but posted film shows all. :cry

At least... I have... my... memories of muppet awesomeness... in the skies of Aces High past. :cry

Grizz, Yenny, Sunbat, kappa, Sunsfan, etc. etc..  may you fly together in eternity in my memories. :cry

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #241 on: July 22, 2012, 09:47:13 PM »
 :rofl
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #242 on: July 22, 2012, 09:51:34 PM »
I wish that were true... once mighty muppet... but posted film shows all. :cry

At least... I have... my... memories of muppet awesomeness... in the skies of Aces High past. :cry

Grizz, Yenny, Sunbat, kappa, Sunsfan, etc. etc..  may you fly together in eternity in my memories. :cry

the thin veil of composure from which beneath the rage of the truly mediocre stirs.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 09:59:27 PM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #243 on: July 22, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »
the thin veil of composure from which beneath the rage of the truly mediocre stirs.
:aok

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #244 on: July 22, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »
There once were the Muppets of lore,
The great ones, most are no more,
The rest, they do try,
But to Midway, too oft, most, they just die.

May the Muppets of past, live on strong,
For we will miss them, for times oh so long,
With hope and a wish, I do pray,
That in time, the sun, it will shine, on the Muppets a ray.

:cry :pray

Long live The Few. :old:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:16:25 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: July 22, 2012, 10:15:43 PM »
i still hope he is not a real person. because I would feel bad for him in how hard his masters have betrayed him. maybe he thinks his service and allegience will be rewarded. he tirelesssly vents the hatred of his masters and berates an entire community to please them. in the end he will be hated and shunned by all. perhaps this is already the case. the most incredible part is he will never see it coming and after it happens he will be in denial. once he accepts it he will return to the shadows from which he came as a tragic figure to be pittied for his naivety.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK8KjVbHO9c
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #246 on: July 22, 2012, 10:23:40 PM »
There once were the Muppets of lore,
The great ones, most are no more,
The rest, they do try,
But to Midway, too oft, most, they just die.

May the Muppets of past, live on strong,
For we will miss them, for times oh so long,
With hope and a wish, I do pray,
That in time, the sun, it will shine, on the Muppets a ray.

:cry :pray

Long live The Few. :old:

Can you frame this for me so I can put it next to my desk?  Maybe it will motivate me to play again or something.  Make sure frame is thick so it cuts off last line though.  :O

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #247 on: July 22, 2012, 10:24:55 PM »
Can you frame this for me so I can put it next to my desk?  Maybe it will motivate me to play again or something.  Make sure frame is thick so it cuts off last line though.  :O

<3 :salute :rock :rock :rock :pray :rock :rock :rock :cry

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #248 on: July 22, 2012, 10:26:43 PM »
Midway, I'm not sure which film you posted since I can't seem to download your file.  Anyway, if it was the one with me in the 38, that was ownage on your part.  I admit that, I am not good in that plane (or any plane for that matter but especially not that one).  If it was the time you jumped me in your Spit8 off my field in a 109F4, I make no apologies for that.  You had all the adavantage and I made the most of it - to your near demise.  That is when I decided to troll you.  I sent a text to some and told them I was about to get a midway post on the BBS and you played right into that.  LOL.  I was also testing you to see what kind of grit you had. I wanted to see if you could ever be a hero yourself.  

I can post the film of you running from me for 2 sectors (with substantial alt), me asking you to fight on 200, me flying into your ack and not pulling lead to shoot at you, then flying back into your ack and pulling lead but not shooting, me having my engine shot out, you following me with a dead engine and then your pathetic attempt to shoot me on the ground in 4 passes?  

I will do it if you like.

I was hoping you would play into my hand like this.

Heros have honor.  You have none apparently.  Your recent post about getting better so you can be a FPH holds no water with me. You were given the chance to prove yourself.

You have been measured and have been found lacking.  

Sad, sad.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #249 on: July 22, 2012, 10:31:06 PM »
Midway, I'm not sure which film you posted since I can't seem to download your file.  Anyway, if it was the one with me in the 38, that was ownage on your part.  I admit that, I am not good in that plane (or any plane for that matter but especially not that one).  If it was the time you jumped me in your Spit8 off my field in a 109F4, I make no apologies for that.  You had all the adavantage and I made the most of it - to your near demise.  That is when I decided to troll you.  I sent a text to some and told them I was about to get a midway post on the BBS and you played right into that.  LOL.  I was also testing you to see what kind of grit you had. I wanted to see if you could ever be a hero yourself.  

I can post the film of you running from me for 2 sectors (with substantial alt), me asking you to fight on 200, me flying into your ack and not pulling lead to shoot at you, then flying back into your ack and pulling lead but not shooting, me having my engine shot out, you following me with a dead engine and then your pathetic attempt to shoot me on the ground in 4 passes?  

I will do it if you like.

I was hoping you would play into my hand like this.

Heros have honor.  You have none apparently.  Your recent post about getting better so you can be a FPH holds no water with me. You were given the chance to prove yourself.

You have been measured and have been found lacking.  

Sad, sad.

*Gasps*

Midway is this story true?

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #250 on: July 22, 2012, 10:31:33 PM »
The self proclaimed masters of trolls being trolled.  :rofl

...it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness...
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #251 on: July 22, 2012, 10:33:07 PM »
*Gasps*

Midway is this story true?

Shall I send you the film Grizz?
AoM
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #252 on: July 22, 2012, 10:35:12 PM »
Shall I send you the film Grizz?

I can't run .ahf files anymore.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #253 on: July 22, 2012, 10:36:57 PM »
Film is the full sortie...showing all three.  Nothing hidden. Sunbat died three times including the run on me trying to land, as I was rtb out of cannons.  He wanted me so bad on the third attempt, he followed me into the ack as I was trying to land.  Sadly, I decided to chase him down with BBs and pew pew'd him until enough BBs finally hit him as he deadsticked near my base.

Not very proud of the last kill, although did out think him and lived to land all 4 kills.

The Sunbat of days past, with proper guidance, would not have allowed three kills by Midway... one pwnage, the other a decent fight, the last a rude final ending to his desperate last attempt to keep me from landing out of cannons.

But, it's ok Sunbat... I forgive you. :old:

All know I am not yet worthy of being a FPH...
I still have too often those occasional moment(s) of weakness, for which shame is felt. :frown:

:salute Sunbat, for your brave but failed attempts to bring me down.  May you do so in the near future. :rock

I :pray for the day the AoMs will grow strong and cunningly smart again... to live, fight, pwn, and land like days gone by.  :pray :cry
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:51:11 PM by Midway »

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #254 on: July 22, 2012, 10:51:28 PM »
Film is the full sortie...showing all three.  Nothing hidden. Sunbat died three times including the run on me trying to land, as I was rtb out of cannons.  He wanted me so bad on the third attempt, he followed me into the ack as I was trying to land.  Sadly, I decided to chase him down with BBs and pew pew'd him until enough BBs finally hit him as he deadsticked near my base.

Not very proud of the last kill, although did out think him and lived to land all 4 kills.

The Sunbat of days past, with proper guidance, would not have allowed three kills by Midway... one pwnage, the other a decent fight, the last a rude final ending to his desperate last attempt to keep me from landing out of cannons.

But, it's ok, Sunbat... I forgive you. :old:

All know I am not yet worthy of being a FPH...
I still have too often those occasional moment(s) of weakness, for which shame is felt. :frown:

:salute Sunbat, for your brave but failed attempts to bring me down.  May you do so in the near future. :rock

You mistake me for someone else.  I have never been good at this game...

Anyway, no guns were fired on the flights thru ack.  You were well aware of this and yet you flew out to kill me with only bb's (you should have had cannons had you not been spraying like a wet fart.) Yet you had no honor.  

I certainly know better than to fly through ack.  If I'm going to do it and not fire, I must have a reason.  

U proved yourself to be dishonorable; therefore, you have lost your ground to speak of honor and heros.  Let someone else who has the ground speak of it.  

AoM