Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71085 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2012, 10:55:21 PM »
You mistake me for someone else.  I have never been good at this game...

Anyway, no guns were fired on the flights thru ack.  You were well aware of this and yet you flew out to kill me with only bb's (you should have had cannons had you not been spraying like a wet fart.) Yet you had no honor.  

I certainly know better than to fly through ack.  If I'm going to do it and not fire, I must have a reason.  

U proved yourself to be dishonorable; therefore, you have lost your ground to speak of honor and heros.  Let someone else who has the ground speak of it.  

If you follow me into the ack as I'm trying to land, I have to assume you will shoot (otherwise why take the risk), have to evade you, and if you then run, will chase you down.  I have Fighter Pilot Heros not because I think I'm one, but instead, because I want to, one day, be as good as one.  I have much to learn, that is true. :frown:

Feel free to download film and put it on youtube or however Grizz or anyone can see it.  It will show some of my strengths and failings, all openly admitted to by me.  Nothing is hidden on the film. :salute
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 10:57:09 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2012, 10:56:25 PM »
By the way, who is this kappa guy anyway?  I mean wowzers, he is like not kappa but he is.  I mean wow.  I mean, hey, I mean this is like a troll or something.  My mind is blown.  He should be on the muppet forum but he's not.  WHat?

what?

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:00:05 PM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline TheForce

• Zinc Member
« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2012, 10:58:39 PM »
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:00:35 PM by TheForce »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2012, 11:03:02 PM »

I saw that! ...and "Sunbat"s previous post before the edit! :noid

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: July 22, 2012, 11:03:21 PM »

Fester, I am TheForce, I shot you down tonight.  LOL

was a great shot i thought i evaded enough to avoid and then saw your nose was pointed past me and i saw the underside of your 109 and though hmm this is bad... crack! I was just talking about how I should just rtb with my 48 scalps because the last 1 or 2 kill me every time I try for them. but an even 50 kill sortie was a prize to be chased and I couldn't resist.

was a fun run. when im in the mood to do such mini fly to live streaks i generally hit the 20s or 30s. 48 kills in one sortie was one of my best runs since I started playing again 4 months ago after taking off a couple years from the game.

and fantastic shot I was impressed!
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2012, 11:08:43 PM »
Muppet implosion in progress?

Please!  Nooooo!!!!! :pray

Grizz!  Yenny!  Helllllppppp!

Long live The Few. :old:
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 11:10:45 PM by Midway »

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #261 on: July 22, 2012, 11:11:03 PM »
Just as an aside to the obvious AoM trolling going on in this thread:

Bighorn is awesome.  He's a great dueling partner, a fantastic teacher, a wicked stick in just about any plane and humble to boot.  I can't say enough nice things about the guy.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #262 on: July 22, 2012, 11:14:50 PM »
is nath the real nath levi?

I dueled him and he flew like a rusty nath. same nath flying duel style from years ago. we had a good time. hope its him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ZupkuVuYo

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #263 on: July 22, 2012, 11:15:57 PM »
is nath the real nath levi?

I dueled him and he flew like a rusty nath. same nath flying duel style from years ago. we had a good time. hope its him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ZupkuVuYo

I can virtually guarantee it.  I have heard proof. :old:

Offline cattb

• Silver Member
« Reply #264 on: July 22, 2012, 11:31:32 PM »
Midway = new Kappa on forum.....................Tha ts the talk I here.. :O
:Salute Easy8 EEK GUS Betty

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: July 23, 2012, 12:01:28 AM »
Midway, I'm not sure which film you posted since I can't seem to download your file.  Anyway, if it was the one with me in the 38, that was ownage on your part.  I admit that, I am not good in that plane (or any plane for that matter but especially not that one).  If it was the time you jumped me in your Spit8 off my field in a 109F4, I make no apologies for that.  You had all the adavantage and I made the most of it - to your near demise.  That is when I decided to troll you.  I sent a text to some and told them I was about to get a midway post on the BBS and you played right into that.  LOL.  I was also testing you to see what kind of grit you had. I wanted to see if you could ever be a hero yourself.  

I can post the film of you running from me for 2 sectors (with substantial alt), me asking you to fight on 200, me flying into your ack and not pulling lead to shoot at you, then flying back into your ack and pulling lead but not shooting, me having my engine shot out, you following me with a dead engine and then your pathetic attempt to shoot me on the ground in 4 passes?  

I will do it if you like.

I was hoping you would play into my hand like this.

Heros have honor.  You have none apparently.  Your recent post about getting better so you can be a FPH holds no water with me. You were given the chance to prove yourself.

You have been measured and have been found lacking.  

Sad, sad.

Sunbat, I just watched the film and see now what you're saying about you asking me to fight on 200 as I was rtb.   I never saw any of those messages... I was afk for the rtb trip and did not look at 200 before or after afk, that's why I was on autoclimb with nothing in icon range.  When I returned from afk a few minutes later, I was way too high and close to base and dove down quickly engine off to drop speed to land seeing you closing in on me fast from 4.5k to 1.5k out.  

I never looked at the chat buffer until the very end when you were deadstick, was instead watching you (seemingly trying to vulch me on landing) and was watching the runway trying to land.  As you can see I almost touched down, was a few feet off the runway, but you were on my tail very close and I had to evade.  All is on the film I posted.  You'll see several periods of inactivity due to my afk. :salute :rock

:angel:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:29:06 AM by Midway »

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #266 on: July 23, 2012, 02:02:27 AM »
was a fun couple months but I am retiring for a while. might be back in a few more years.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #267 on: July 23, 2012, 02:42:39 AM »
Is this thread about kappa or Midway?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #268 on: July 23, 2012, 04:27:27 AM »
Even by Aces High forum standards this thread is odd. On behalf of the non-troll / non-scandal -centric players may I ask will an explanation eventually be forthcoming to what the situation actually is? When you've all finished having your fun of course.

PMs also welcomed if this serious question threatens some marvellous caper.
Happy Friday Pipz!
-=Army of Muppets=-
"Get stuffed freaks" - Zack1234

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #269 on: July 23, 2012, 04:29:23 AM »
Is this thread about kappa or Midway?

ack-ack

... the obvious AoM trolling going on in this thread:

^this, I, as well as others, suspect. :huh

Have no problem admitting I bit... the facts involved are certainly interesting. :aok
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 04:35:56 AM by Midway »