Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71103 times)

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #300 on: July 23, 2012, 12:16:28 PM »
 :huh

Still trying to figure out if this thread is an argument, a troll, or the machinations of morbid senility/dementia in multiple parties.

:bolt:

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #301 on: July 23, 2012, 12:19:34 PM »
:huh

Still trying to figure out if this thread is an argument, a troll, or the machinations of morbid senility/dementia in multiple parties.

:bolt:

Wiley.

It is truth in the slow and torturous process of being revealed. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #302 on: July 23, 2012, 12:32:15 PM »
you hate fw so bad yet you and a couple of your squaddies have accounts there

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/index.php?action=mlist;sort=real_name;start=180

:rofl

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 23, 2012, 12:33:22 PM »

Probably a combination of all those factors.  :old:
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #304 on: July 23, 2012, 12:51:39 PM »
All that squad soap opera stuff is filling me with envy. Being in a 1-man squad that nobody cares about, my AH life is so dull  :cry

Fester is now a  =Top*Gun=   ... this place is like Dynasty, Dallas, Coronation Street, Neighbours, Desperate Houswives, Sex and the City and Sesame Street combined!   :x  :bhead
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #305 on: July 23, 2012, 12:52:48 PM »
hold the phone he just landed 13 kills in a 262 as a member of Top Gun    :O   :lol   :noid
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #306 on: July 23, 2012, 12:53:10 PM »
All that squad soap opera stuff is filling me with envy. My AH life is so dull  :cry

Fester is now a  =Top*Gun=   ... this place is like Dynasty, Dallas, Coronation Street, Neighbours, Desperate Houswives, Sex and the City and Sesame Street combined!

Yes...  But it's all the worst attributes of the aforementioned shows.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #307 on: July 23, 2012, 12:53:54 PM »
DudeDVant is an imposter that is tearing this squadron apart.  Guy won't even respond to me anymore.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #308 on: July 23, 2012, 12:54:48 PM »
All that squad soap opera stuff is filling me with envy. Being in a 1-man squad that nobody cares about, my AH life is so dull  :cry

Fester is now a  =Top*Gun=   ... this place is like Dynasty, Dallas, Coronation Street, Neighbours, Desperate Houswives, Sex and the City and Sesame Street combined!   :x  :bhead

I do try, on occasion, to spice it up for you, Lusche.... but you keep squelching and BBS ignoring me. :devil

You'll notice I am in a one man squad as well. :D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:57:06 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #309 on: July 23, 2012, 12:58:58 PM »
DudeDVant is an imposter that is tearing this squadron apart.  Guy won't even respond to me anymore.

:O Hold everything!  TheDudeDVant is currently active on the board according to "Who's online". :huh

What say you, in-game Kappa, my FPH? :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 01:08:13 PM by Midway »

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #310 on: July 23, 2012, 01:16:07 PM »
hold the phone he just landed 13 kills in a 262 as a member of Top Gun    :O   :lol   :noid

yep Bruvway. does that meet with your approval? what did you call it in that KoTH that I played for the first time in 3 years? (The one where all the respect I had for you went out the window not because of your flying but because of your attitude.) What were you going on about? FPH status and somthing about second best? I thought I was listening to midway troll there but I guess we know he is just a mouthpiece used to say what your little band is thinking but are afraid will hurt you and your squads "image" if you actually admit you are really scumbags.

your a great player but a pathetic excuse for a human being. with all your ability you have to hide behind a shade to say what you really think.

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #311 on: July 23, 2012, 01:24:30 PM »
Odd....you're 0-for the century against me.  Those would be fights u might learn something from?  You must just keep the shallow victories against good pilots who you happen to catch in planes they aren't so familiar with....sad but evidence suggests its true.

Actually no...  The only films I save are the ones of my FPHs when they perform awesome moves or I fought them and lost.  I have films of Kazaa, Leviathn, Bruv, Grizz, and pervert..  Kazaa and Levi are old films before my time that they made available.  I also have films of Yenny teaching me things as well as batfinkv. :aok

So much for my film inventory older than a few days.  Not good to assume the worst "shallow" case. :rolleyes:

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #312 on: July 23, 2012, 01:27:01 PM »
DudeDVant is an imposter that is tearing this squadron apart.  Guy won't even respond to me anymore.

I got this PM from him this morning.  I was shocked.  Who could he be?

SunBat, I am going to leave you on the board but tread carefully.  I like you because you are funny, smart, exceedingly handsome and you tatered Fester yesterday with 48 kills.  I don't like Fester.  Let's just say me and Fester go way back.  He accused me of something long ago that has actually been referenced in that thread the other kappa started in the GD.  
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #313 on: July 23, 2012, 01:30:24 PM »
yep Bruvway. does that meet with your approval? what did you call it in that KoTH that I played for the first time in 3 years? (The one where all the respect I had for you went out the window not because of your flying but because of your attitude.) What were you going on about? FPH status and somthing about second best? I thought I was listening to midway troll there but I guess we know he is just a mouthpiece used to say what your little band is thinking but are afraid will hurt you and your squads "image" if you actually admit you are really scumbags.

your a great player but a pathetic excuse for a human being. with all your ability you have to hide behind a shade to say what you really think.

Fester, I hesitate to respond, other than to say you are wrong about me being anyone's shade account.  I have said this too often now.  I can no longer, at this time, consider you for FPH status. :frown:
I can also no longer forgive you, Fester. :old:

I hope you will see truth when it is before you more easily in the future.   :frown:

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #314 on: July 23, 2012, 01:33:42 PM »
LOL.  You guys crack me up  :aok
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters