Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71110 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #315 on: July 23, 2012, 01:35:44 PM »
DudeDVant is an imposter that is tearing this squadron apart.  Guy won't even respond to me anymore.

This is the same kappa (TheDudeDVant) you have flown with for years.  
BBS kappa said he has been gone for ---> 8 <--- years!
TheDudeDVant is the only kappa I have ever seen in game.

:headscratch:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #316 on: July 23, 2012, 01:36:25 PM »
 :rofl

:banana:
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #317 on: July 23, 2012, 01:37:17 PM »
What even is this?

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #318 on: July 23, 2012, 01:39:24 PM »
LOL.  You guys crack me up  :aok

It's kind of like the AOL boards way back when. :)
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #319 on: July 23, 2012, 01:39:39 PM »
Welcome to topgun fester!  :devil
JG 52

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #320 on: July 23, 2012, 01:40:08 PM »
Welcome to topgun fester!  :devil

:rofl :rofl :rofl

It just figures... Top Gun...  :lol

:old: Long live The Few, the BEST squad, imho, in Aces High :salute :rock
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 01:46:31 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #321 on: July 23, 2012, 01:43:53 PM »
yep Bruvway. does that meet with your approval? what did you call it in that KoTH that I played for the first time in 3 years? (The one where all the respect I had for you went out the window not because of your flying but because of your attitude.) What were you going on about? FPH status and somthing about second best? I thought I was listening to midway troll there but I guess we know he is just a mouthpiece used to say what your little band is thinking but are afraid will hurt you and your squads "image" if you actually admit you are really scumbags.

your a great player but a pathetic excuse for a human being. with all your ability you have to hide behind a shade to say what you really think.

well middy,  you can chalk another one up!!     
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #322 on: July 23, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
This is the same kappa (TheDudeDVant) you have flown with for years.  
BBS kappa said he has been gone for ---> 8 <--- years!
TheDudeDVant is the only kappa I have ever seen in game.

:headscratch:

That's what is so baffling.  Maybe Kappa is trolling me, but I don't know how being sheepish and completely ignoring is any worthy troll.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #323 on: July 23, 2012, 01:54:36 PM »
its amusing watching bruvway carry on a conversation with himself. but it looks bad for you and The Few. but you can't see it. stats don't lie. Your head is so big that you think you can get away with insulting this entire community on a daily basis and you have the audacity to think no one knows who Midway represents either as a puppet or a shade the results are the same.

I liked the part about not going bish too.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #324 on: July 23, 2012, 01:55:56 PM »
yep Bruvway. does that meet with your approval? what did you call it in that KoTH that I played for the first time in 3 years? (The one where all the respect I had for you went out the window not because of your flying but because of your attitude.) What were you going on about? FPH status and somthing about second best? I thought I was listening to midway troll there but I guess we know he is just a mouthpiece used to say what your little band is thinking but are afraid will hurt you and your squads "image" if you actually admit you are really scumbags.

your a great player but a pathetic excuse for a human being. with all your ability you have to hide behind a shade to say what you really think.

Wow! Just... wow!

Either the best troll ever, or your brain just fried.

The Few GFC

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #325 on: July 23, 2012, 02:00:21 PM »
Top Gun has more class in their pinky than you have in your entire pathetic squad Bruvway. what was it called the other day? ah Fewgate.

you see I have been playing this game for a little over 4 months now after a break spanning years. and during my short time I have found nothing but admiration and respect for my friends in Top Gun. Big salute to Redbull and Drbone they have been class acts all the way. even before I joined on several occasions I winged up with the very kind and generous members of topgun on several occasions.

you know what they have that MidFewgate lacks? class. they dont have to have someone else say what they really think. whats more they dont bother thinking the kinds of things that they would want someone else to say for them that are too embarassing for them to say personally.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #326 on: July 23, 2012, 02:01:53 PM »
its amusing watching bruvway carry on a conversation with himself. but it looks bad for you and The Few. but you can't see it. stats don't lie. Your head is so big that you think you can get away with insulting this entire community on a daily basis and you have the audacity to think no one knows who Midway represents either as a puppet or a shade the results are the same.

I liked the part about not going bish too.

Fester, Fester, Fester... you have so much potential, you are ranked #1 right now, you make awesome maps, you can be a fun fight... yet all this paranoia, false accusations, and other nonsense is so overwhelming, I can barely comprehend it.   I hope you get over the negatives and build on your awesome strengths, strengths for which I  :salute you.

We all have moment(s) of weakness, some with more frequency than others.  
Some learn from them, in time.  :old:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 02:08:55 PM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #327 on: July 23, 2012, 02:05:33 PM »
... Big salute to ... Drbone they have been class acts all the way...

Uh huh... Hope you like shrimp.. and lots of drink.... ask DrBone about his private Vox MSG to me. :rolleyes:

There is a reason DrBone fell from FPH grace in my eyes. :uhoh

Enjoy... Nuff said :bolt:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 02:07:47 PM by Midway »

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #328 on: July 23, 2012, 02:05:39 PM »

Wow! Just... wow!

Either the best troll ever, or your brain just fried.

ah a direct insult. I prefer it that way.

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #329 on: July 23, 2012, 02:07:38 PM »
ah a direct insult. I prefer it that way.

Well you put down the intire squad with your posts. What did I ever do to anyone?

The Few GFC