Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69617 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #330 on: July 23, 2012, 02:08:15 PM »
 :cheers: to whoever writes this storyline
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #331 on: July 23, 2012, 02:09:26 PM »
tell me klingan how do you think all this reflects on you? you of course have nothing to do with anything thats going on and disagree with everything midway says correct?

after all The noble Few would never view a fantastic squad like Top Gun with hatred and contempt right?
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #332 on: July 23, 2012, 02:09:40 PM »
Top Gun has more class in their pinky than you have in your entire pathetic squad Bruvway. what was it called the other day? ah Fewgate.

you see I have been playing this game for a little over 4 months now after a break spanning years. and during my short time I have found nothing but admiration and respect for my friends in Top Gun. Big salute to Redbull and Drbone they have been class acts all the way. even before I joined on several occasions I winged up with the very kind and generous members of topgun on several occasions.

you know what they have that MidFewgate lacks? class. they dont have to have someone else say what they really think. whats more they dont bother thinking the kinds of things that they would want someone else to say for them that are too embarassing for them to say personally.

:rofl  thanks for the double laugh.  

Midway is in no way associated with our squad whatever people may think and that is the god's honest truth.   If I wanted to say anything I'll say it to your face.    :aok
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Kazaa

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #333 on: July 23, 2012, 02:10:50 PM »
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:17:11 PM by Kazaa »

"If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."

Offline nrshida

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #334 on: July 23, 2012, 02:16:31 PM »
mini-Kapa is, i believe, a jacked account, this new/old mini-kapa is an imposter and an upstart, i honestly think he is really Fester being a F-TARD! but i am still awaiting some form of substancive uncontravertable proof of his identity or false identity to be shown before i can say with absolute certainty who he is/isnot.

This was my favourite hypothesis regarding what is going on. Fester's actions in this thread are suspicious to say the least.

me and Fester have had our go rounds and this issue is one of many that he has turned into a circus in the past few months. i cant state what my opinion of Fester is publically, cause he will whine to Skuzz until i get PnG'd, but i will say this..... when you went away Muppet life was fun and cool for the most part.....you returned and now the Muppets are fighting with each other non-stop over issue that all seem to spring forth from you in some fashion....see the conecction in that?????? your an attention seaking loud mouth.....i dont care if you are an ORIGINAL/Old school Muppet maybe it is time you consider retiring again?????

I would suggest that an individual who is disrupting the enjoyment and reputation of a group (and the Muppets are highly respected by many) should perhaps be shown the door and invited to use it posthaste and then reintegrate those members that left due to his influence. Why don't you discuss it verbally and then take a vote. You are welcome to use The GFC's Vent channel if you require privacy and to prevent any vote-rigging shenanigans.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" - Dr. Seuss

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #335 on: July 23, 2012, 02:17:07 PM »

Midway is in no way associated with our squad whatever people may think and that is the god's honest truth.   If I wanted to say anything I'll say it to your face.    :aok

then spill it bruv.

we dont need the midway medium for Few promotion.

you were very vocal in that KOTH about how you felt about a lot of people. stuff like that might hurt your image that your so worried about.

don't worry about me I can handle the truth.

and I am never afraid to say what i think. I am ussually right. I would be amazed if I was wrong in this instance.

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2012, 02:17:40 PM »
tell me klingan how do you think all this reflects on you? you of course have nothing to do with anything thats going on and disagree with everything midway says correct?

after all The noble Few would never view a fantastic squad like Top Gun with hatred and contempt right?

Go and reflect away.

I dont think ppl are so smallminded.

I have no controll over what Midway say or do not say.
Go and ask the ppl in TG if they have any problems with me.

The Few GFC

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #337 on: July 23, 2012, 02:20:59 PM »
Changeup, let's wing up tonight, I'll be higher, you engage them, then I will "go diving down" and kill em all.

I'm going to be busy killing young Midway
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2012, 02:21:07 PM »

Go and ask the ppl in TG if they have any problems with me.

You smell.  :)

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #339 on: July 23, 2012, 02:22:34 PM »

The Few GFC

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #340 on: July 23, 2012, 02:22:40 PM »

I think some in Top Gun and Fester may be envious of my admiration and respect for the awesomeness of The Few.  It is not my fault they are so awesome.  I simply tell it how I see it... Many others know it, and think it... I'm simply open enough to say it.  Simple as that.  :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »
this thread needs legendary status, thanks gents i've smiled:)
JG 52

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2012, 02:24:28 PM »

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2012, 02:24:36 PM »
DudeDVant is an imposter that is tearing this squadron apart.  Guy won't even respond to me anymore.

No offense but that's because you don't have a damn thing to say Grizz.  Folks have asked you to get involved and you haven't.  Get involved and be a part of the solution, not the problem....and yes, I know you didn't vote yes for me so you don't have to say it.  Just add what you know about the kappa situation or sit down.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »

then spill it bruv.

we dont need the midway medium for Few promotion.

you were very vocal in that KOTH about how you felt about a lot of people. stuff like that might hurt your image that your so worried about.

don't worry about me I can handle the truth.

and I am never afraid to say what i think. I am ussually right. I would be amazed if I was wrong in this instance.

Be amazed, Fester... be very amazed indeed. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)