Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69588 times)

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #390 on: July 23, 2012, 03:27:08 PM »
So, here you can see Me, Drbone, and Fester standing at the podium receiving our award, we would like to thank midway, the few, and certain (now) ex muppets for making this possible, we love you.

"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #391 on: July 23, 2012, 03:28:05 PM »
So, here you can see Me, Drbone, and Fester standing at the podium receiving our award, we would like to thank midway, the few, and certain (now) ex muppets for making this possible, we love you.

(Image removed from quote.)

Gona throw up some gang signs for ya:
JG 52

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #392 on: July 23, 2012, 03:28:45 PM »
Should be a larger pic with the Muppet's first were always last to the party Red.  :bhead
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #393 on: July 23, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »
I couldnt find a bigger pic man! hang on, get off me  :bhead
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #394 on: July 23, 2012, 03:29:36 PM »
Midway can you PM me DrBones privatemessage to you?  I need a good laugh :cheers:

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #395 on: July 23, 2012, 03:30:22 PM »
Midway can you PM me DrBones privatemessage to you?  I need a good laugh :cheers:

:lol

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #396 on: July 23, 2012, 03:32:18 PM »
You should have seen how happy fester was when he got his award!

And maverick's face!

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #397 on: July 23, 2012, 03:33:20 PM »
You should have seen how happy fester was when he got his award!
(Image removed from quote.)

That or he seen a chick's snatch for the first time.
JG 52

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #398 on: July 23, 2012, 03:35:12 PM »

I forgive you for face shooting me in KOTH I know it must have been a difficult decision at the time but you did fly well enough to win even if it meant bending the rules to their maximum.  

and there you have it. gracious in defeat like a 2 week squeaker. I love getting called all kinds of names by you in an event that I flew for the first time in 3 years Bruvway.

you really have no class.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #399 on: July 23, 2012, 03:35:49 PM »
:rofl I would have called them on it sooner but it would have only appeared to be a disgruntled ex squaddie saying things to tarnish whatever is left of TheFew's name anyway.

The only regret I have is that it took so long for me to realize what that squad was about.

Much Love Fester.  :rock

Thats exactly what it is drbone, you need to convince others to back you up. The fact your on medication for paranoia should clue you in on some of your thinking. Your a man who needs an enemy someone to blame.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #400 on: July 23, 2012, 03:36:50 PM »
Bragging about killing a guy on his first KOTH in, what? 3, 4 years? I'm disappointed Bruv, disappointed indeed.  :(

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #401 on: July 23, 2012, 03:37:42 PM »
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Currently squadless by choice because I like to meet new folks and fly with everyone.

Whatcha think guys ?

Some great squads in this game.

TopGun?  The Few?  Muppets?

So much fun and excitement to be had all the way around.

Really quite a dilemma.  Even if it is just to join for a few months, a visit kinda, a summer of fun, a trek across eternity with friends.

Maybe I should restart "The Pigstompers".  Nah, I hate leading.........I wanna be the last lemming off the cliff, that's who wins, right?  The last lemming to hit the rocky shore below?  Right ?
Wag more, bark less.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #402 on: July 23, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »
No Chalenge is Voss.

How many accounts does this guy have?

Dudedevant, we saw your pm to fester or Voss's pm, promising revenge. Give it up man and give me my name.
- TWBYDHAS

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #403 on: July 23, 2012, 03:38:42 PM »
Lol - fester joins Top Gun to troll midway - topgun dont realise - fester leaves laughing his arse off - topgun  :cry

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #404 on: July 23, 2012, 03:39:01 PM »
what he lost to a noob that hasnt played KotH in 3 yrs and got stuck at the 6k cieling and raped multiple times? come on man? what is up yo!

get the bruvway shade fired up yo dont defend yourself its beneath you use your puppet.

I'm an ex muppet I'm into that.

oh yeah TOP GUN PWNS YOUR FACE
Fester was my in game name until September 2013