Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71164 times)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #405 on: July 23, 2012, 03:39:57 PM »
 :rofl at least somebody knows what a lemming is.  :aok  Zoney!
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #406 on: July 23, 2012, 03:39:59 PM »
And you fly F-18's.

DOH!  LOL  :rofl
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #407 on: July 23, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
what he lost to a noob that hasnt played KotH in 3 yrs and got stuck at the 6k cieling and raped multiple times? come on man? what is up yo!

get the bruvway shade fired up yo dont defend yourself its beneath you use your puppet.

I'm an ex muppet I'm into that.

oh yeah TOP GUN PWNS YOUR FACE
:rofl  :banana:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #408 on: July 23, 2012, 03:40:56 PM »
this thread needs legendary status, thanks gents i've smiled:)

Not even close to legendary, unless standards have dropped to next to nothing.  I'm still waiting on something original or at least a clever use of a an old tactic.

Rather disappointing really.  The talent must be bored.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #409 on: July 23, 2012, 03:42:40 PM »
Midway can you PM me DrBones privatemessage to you?  I need a good laugh :cheers:

Sorry, but it's way beyond my ability to stoop that low... I'm still mentally scarred from hearing it on private vox.  Ask him, I'm sure he would be proud to explain it to you. :uhoh :uhoh :uhoh

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #410 on: July 23, 2012, 03:42:49 PM »
this thread needs legendary status, thanks gents i've smiled:)

There's nothing legendary about 2 different kappa's obliterating our squad.  In fact I find it distasteful for TG and The Few to engage in side skirmishes when this stuff is going on.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #411 on: July 23, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »
3 DAYS.....3 DAYS!
410 posts, near 3000 views

WINNING!
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #412 on: July 23, 2012, 03:44:29 PM »
Not even close to legendary, unless standards have dropped to next to nothing.  I'm still waiting on something original or at least a clever use of a an old tactic.

Rather disappointing really.  The talent must be bored.

Inbreeding has this effect.

- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #413 on: July 23, 2012, 03:51:03 PM »
no posts in 6 minutes? BLASPHEMY!

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #414 on: July 23, 2012, 03:52:08 PM »
JG 52

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #415 on: July 23, 2012, 03:54:21 PM »
How many accounts does this guy have?

Dudedevant, we saw your pm to fester or Voss's pm, promising revenge. Give it up man and give me my name.

I tried getting my good name back too... couldn't... guy wouldn't give it up.  :rolleyes:

So now I'm "who", an even better name.  :D

What's your new name gonna be and do you know what a Fighter Pilot Hero is? :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:59:46 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #416 on: July 23, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »
There's nothing legendary about 2 different kappa's obliterating our squad.  In fact I find it distasteful for TG and The Few to engage in side skirmishes when this stuff is going on.

lol muppets arn't obliterating, not any time soon.
JG 52

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #417 on: July 23, 2012, 04:03:04 PM »
This is so cereal.

Everyone grab a carton of milk.

One for me

One for Midway

One for Bruv

Everybody's happy!

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #418 on: July 23, 2012, 04:03:20 PM »
Lol - fester joins Top Gun to troll midway - topgun dont realise - fester leaves laughing his arse off - topgun  :cry

I returned to clean up the mess that dude has caused to my old friend kappa with TOP GUNS blessing and they are still my allies in what will certainly be many battles ahead with enemies foriegn and domestic.

you see TOP GUN really does kick fewtail and if this whole dude thing cant be fixed I have one destination in mind. why because TOP GUN PWNS your sorry little self righteous few faces.

I have to at least attempt to help Kappa put AoM back together. it means a lot to both of us!

and I am not finished with you dude. you slipped up in revealing what your old name was. Bruvway has learned from your mistakes!
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #419 on: July 23, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »
I returned to clean up the mess that dude has caused to my old friend kappa with TOP GUNS blessing and they are still my allies in what will certainly be many battles ahead with enemies foriegn and domestic.

you see TOP GUN really does kick fewtail and if this whole dude thing cant be fixed I have one destination in mind. why because TOP GUN PWNS your sorry little self righteous few faces.

I have to at least attempt to help Kappa put AoM back together. it means a lot to both of us!

and I am not finished with you dude. you slipped up in revealing what your old name was. Bruvway has learned from your mistakes!