Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71111 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #450 on: July 23, 2012, 05:26:08 PM »
well if he was we would demand his ingame name be changed to Bruvway immediately so we know who he is doing the talking for without any confusion.

Fester, Fester, Fester.... what am I gonna do with you? :bhead

Wait!  I know!

Patience is a virtue. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #451 on: July 23, 2012, 05:31:40 PM »
Ever wonder if the quality of a thread declines in direct proportion to the percentage of Top Gun posts?  :P

Do you read what you type Capt Ironic?

I did spend much time with Yenny before I knew of The Few's awesomeness (and even after). :D
Too bad you guys didn't discuss how to fight in cartoon airplanes.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #452 on: July 23, 2012, 05:33:11 PM »
Do you read what you type Capt Ironic?

Too bad you guys didn't discuss how to fight in cartoon airplanes.

Will be more than happy to pwn you again in my Spitfire MK VIII... or have you forgotten all those compliments you gave me? :)

The topic is kappa!  Please return to said "on topic" discussion.  :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #453 on: July 23, 2012, 05:50:19 PM »
Will be more than happy to pwn you again in my Spitfire MK VIII... or have you forgotten all those compliments you gave me? :)

The topic is kappa!  Please return to said "on topic" discussion.  :old:
Lol, DA Tangzu?

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #454 on: July 23, 2012, 05:54:36 PM »
Lol, DA Tangzu?

Nah... I'll shoot you down plenty in MA... have before... will again... unless, of course, you're surrounded by half a dozen muppets and the topic at hand ---> kappa <----.  :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:57:12 PM by Midway »

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #455 on: July 23, 2012, 06:20:56 PM »
TheDudeDVant, what is the deal?  

Are you a muppet?  Are you CO?  Is BBS Kappa now a muppet?  Can you all get along?  Can you give BBS Kappa his name back?  Can you be "Dude"?  Does Grizz need to come back and straighten this mess out?  Can the Muppets man up and kick Top Gum's behinds?  Will muppet awesomeness rise again? :headscratch:

So many questions... can you take the time and put some thought into each one?   :salute Kappa  :rock

I have seen you fly hundreds, if not thousands, of sorties.. and remember many.  You are awesome, but is the strength of character strong enough to overcome this game situation? :aok

...and BBS Kappa, can you appreciate Kappa's filling your role in the eight years you disappeared?

<3 Army of Muppets :salute :rock

:noid
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 06:45:28 PM by Midway »

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #456 on: July 23, 2012, 06:25:50 PM »
well if he was we would demand his ingame name be changed to Bruvway immediately so we know who he is doing the talking for without any confusion.

Maybe hitech should just confirm that midway is not in the few publicly. Then you could go and lay down for a while and wonder why you came up with such a insane thought, seriously dude  :bhead

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #457 on: July 23, 2012, 07:11:42 PM »
Maybe hitech should just confirm that midway is not in the few publicly. Then you could go and lay down for a while and wonder why you came up with such a insane thought, seriously dude  :bhead

Someone has been listening to some Drbone drivel.

"Lemmings this lemmings that, your a maroon. Midways is in the few."

That is a bone post summed up. 

:banana:
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #458 on: July 23, 2012, 07:13:26 PM »
Maybe hitech should just confirm that midway is not in the few publicly. Then you could go and lay down for a while and wonder why you came up with such a insane thought, seriously dude  :bhead

its gone beyond what you think it has. off in your little Few cacoon you may see midway as "not us" but to everyone out here watching hes all you baby. When your CO went ballistic and started spouting midway boilerplate insults after losing KOTH midway and Bruv became forever linked as Bruvway.

apparently this has been going on since before I came back. you of course disagree fully with everything Midway says Pervert? You have no vested interest in having this entity promote your squad and berate the majority of the community? you guys are old news and you are reaching so hard with these antics.

as your spokesman is fond of saying second best! learn it well yo. and don't let the door hit you on the way to mediocrity.

The only thing i can figure, and it's only if I accept that Midway is in fact a troll, is that he must already be in the Few and they're getting their noses bent out of joint by not being the latest "flavor of the month" squad and worried that the Top Gun crowd has assumed that "flavor of the month" crown.
Why it would matter I have no idea

seriously who flippin cares, just keep giving attention to someone not deserving of it, who cares who midway is.  it's most likely a shade of another player anyway.

Thats it! Bruv is Midway or Midway is Bruv's shade.  :headscratch:
       Midway loves Bruv like he loves himself. And is that bad to love one's self?

Perhaps Midway is a shade account from The Few? :noid
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #459 on: July 23, 2012, 07:14:25 PM »
its gone beyond what you think it has. off in your little Few cacoon you may see midway as "not us" but to everyone out here watching hes all you baby. When your CO went ballistic and started spouting midway boilerplate insults after losing KOTH midway and Bruv became forever linked as Bruvway.

apparently this has been going on since before I came back. you of course disagree fully with everything Midway says Pervert? You have no vested interest in having this entity promote your squad and berate the majority of the community? you guys are old news and you are reaching so hard with these antics.

as your spokesman is fond of saying second best! learn it well yo. and don't let the door hit you on the way to mediocrity.

You do not speak for the community.
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #460 on: July 23, 2012, 07:22:19 PM »
flavor of the month comment was rather out of line, were just a squad who flies and has fun. I understand some people take bases, some play for score, but thats nothing of what top gun is about - we fly and have fun, with a great core of players.

Very few players I enjoy drinking and crashing 262s with, lately I'd have a beer with anyone in the 80th FS - TomG etc are a great bunch  :cheers:
JG 52

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #461 on: July 23, 2012, 07:24:34 PM »
he meant it as a compliment and a source of jealousy from other squads that have faded from the limelight
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #462 on: July 23, 2012, 07:33:32 PM »
I respect Fester because Fester said from the minute midway started to hump his ankle, to basically GTFO he didn't want any of it. however some players seem to enjoy the ankle humping, and do nothing about it. Ankle humping which in turn even makes said player look bad, or silly... If said player would go Fester's route and tell midway to stop humping his ankle, midway would be nothing, whose ankle would he hump? No ones. There for the communities headaches would be gone. If he really does want midway off his ankle, and squad, like he says, there is a very simple solution to do so, and Fester has done it, so why not do it? Maybe because said player needs this ego stroking, or attention, for some reason or another?  :headscratch:

:bolt:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #463 on: July 23, 2012, 07:44:16 PM »
maybe everyone should just let this thread die and stay out of Muppet business......

there are plenty of other threads, that are in desperate need of help getting the post count up in, having nothing to do with past, present or soon to be banned forever Muppet's that you guys could just pile into and continue with your ridiculous and retarded arguments without any loss of momentum.

Grizz Fester and other lose lipped Muppet's you were told squad secrets in confidence. talking trash about those secrets in public, even if what you are saying are vicious and malicious lies intended only to harm the reputation of your targeted individual, is lowly and pathetic. your actions are made even more despicable considering you know that the lies you are telling cannot be fully or resoundingly argued against because the secret of the Kappa ID exchange is based upon the very sad and real life issues of a specific individual who cannot come to this forum and show you all to be the azzzzholieos you are. you are counting on Dude, being a person of real integrity, will leave the Muppet's and this game before he told the truth of it to vindicate himself!!!!

its pretty lame that people would use a traumatic event in someones RL to play childish games and antagonize another person in a GAME!!!

you know Dude is not Voss so stop with your mouth running and the lies to support that line of horsesheeeetzzzz!

to the rest of you out there in AH land i will say this, 1 Dude is the Kappa you have all known flown with talked to and respected for the past 8 years and he has done his best to fill a very large pair of shoes left him by his name sake, so cut him some slack! and 2 mini-kapa is a chumped up shade, there is no possible way for him to be ANYTHING else but a low life playing games to harm the reputations of another and for their own low minded personal amusement.
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #464 on: July 23, 2012, 07:44:53 PM »
I have no idea wtf this is about - but as a member of The Few, I don't appreciate being called a scumbag. Fester, dunno why your so riled, but stating you speak for the community seems a bit rich. Never had a problem with anyone ingame, or out of game for that matter.

Just for the record, I'm anything but leet, the majority of people posting in this thread can (and have) kicked me around the MA's to their hearts content.

As far as I know, Midway is nothing to do with The Few.

I also enjoy fighting against and flying with, pretty much every squad in this game (including the VBrigade).

Wurz
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.