Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69592 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #465 on: July 23, 2012, 07:45:25 PM »
Nah... I'll shoot you down plenty in MA... have before... will again... unless, of course, you're surrounded by half a dozen muppets and the topic at hand ---> kappa <----.  :)
That doesn't even hold water with you let alone one single member of the community.  :ahand

You shot yourself in the foot with the " dozen muppets". Try harder dude.

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #466 on: July 23, 2012, 07:50:48 PM »
The dude kappa is the only kappa I have known and he seemed like a good guy.  :salute
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #467 on: July 23, 2012, 07:51:13 PM »
I also enjoy fighting against and flying with, pretty much every squad in this game (including the VBrigade).

Wurz

lol same here, very few squads/people I will not fly with, and that's less then 5% of the community. I love to have a beer and fly/tank with anyone - regardless, just hope you can hold your beer and perks because I tend to go through both in staggering amounts  :cheers:
JG 52

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #468 on: July 23, 2012, 07:52:39 PM »
maybe everyone should just let this thread die and stay out of Muppet business......

Maybe someone in AoM should have said, "this is a piss poor troll we're planning" before kappa/fester or whoever created this thread.  Would have saved us 18+ pages of worst troll in AH history.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #469 on: July 23, 2012, 08:06:05 PM »
Maybe someone in AoM should have said, "this is a piss poor troll we're planning" before kappa/fester or whoever created this thread.  Would have saved us 18+ pages of worst troll in AH history.

ack-ack

:lol
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #470 on: July 23, 2012, 08:06:35 PM »
maybe everyone should just let this thread die and stay out of Muppet business......

there are plenty of other threads, that are in desperate need of help getting the post count up in, having nothing to do with past, present or soon to be banned forever Muppet's that you guys could just pile into and continue with your ridiculous and retarded arguments without any loss of momentum.

ECT. ECT.

I thought I was through with this thread 2 days ago but it seems it's aquired a new twist or 2.

Gonna be hard not to watch grown men act like bchs on a reality show.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #471 on: July 23, 2012, 08:15:16 PM »

ack-ack
Are you not getting enough attention?

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #472 on: July 23, 2012, 08:21:13 PM »
Are you not getting enough attention?

Was hoping that you'd guys would at least put forth some effort in your troll.  I expected so much more, hoping it would rival the great MOAT from the BK's but sadly instead we were rewarded with the PPAOAT (Piss Poor Attempt Of All Trolls).  A sad and dark day for AoM when they can't muster the effort or originality to pull off a troll.

ack-ack
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:27:36 PM by Ack-Ack »

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #473 on: July 23, 2012, 08:28:00 PM »
Was hoping that you'd guys would at least put forth some effort in your troll.  I expected so much more, hoping it would rival the great MOAT from the BK's but sadly instead we were rewarded with the PPOAT (Piss Poor Of All Trolls).  A sad and dark day for AoM when they can't muster the effort or originality to pull off a troll.

ack-ack

Do you have a link to that thread?  I can't seem to find it (not sure which search terms to use, to be honest).  That'll bring back some memories of good times indeed.

I've never had more fun in games than playing Aces High and Air Warrior.  The folks in the Blue Knights really made the game something you thought about at work and then spent way too much time playing into the late night and early morning.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #474 on: July 23, 2012, 08:29:07 PM »
Was hoping that you'd guys would at least put forth some effort in your troll.  I expected so much more, hoping it would rival the great MOAT from the BK's but sadly instead we were rewarded with the PPAOAT (Piss Poor Attempt Of All Trolls).  A sad and dark day for AoM when they can't muster the effort or originality to pull off a troll.

ack-ack

You smell like poop.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #475 on: July 23, 2012, 08:31:44 PM »
Was hoping that you'd guys would at least put forth some effort in your troll.  I expected so much more, hoping it would rival the great MOAT from the BK's but sadly instead we were rewarded with the PPOAT (Piss Poor Of All Trolls).  A sad and dark day for AoM when they can't muster the effort or originality to pull off a troll.

ack-ack
I sniffed out the MOAT one page in. This isn't the same due to the odd circumstances that led to it along with the side shows. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Wasn't there a MOAT II that fell flat? Sequels usually suck anyway. Someone should plan a MOAT III and redeem the MOAT brand.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #476 on: July 23, 2012, 08:33:51 PM »

Wasn't there a MOAT II that fell flat?

Yeah, this poor attempt by AoM.

ack-ack

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #477 on: July 23, 2012, 08:35:59 PM »
I sniffed out the MOAT one page in. This isn't the same due to the odd circumstances that led to it along with the side shows. Truth is stranger than fiction.

I actually thought the MOAT was pretty obvious.  I was surprised that so many people were hooked, in part because the thread represented some level of wish fulfillment.   

Wasn't there a MOAT II that fell flat? Sequels usually suck anyway. Someone should plan a MOAT III and redeem the MOAT brand.

A MOAT II from the BKs?  I don't recall that, but I can check the old BK forum stuff.  I'm sure it was discussed, but we probably figured it'd never work.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #478 on: July 23, 2012, 08:38:12 PM »
Do you have a link to that thread?  I can't seem to find it (not sure which search terms to use, to be honest).  That'll bring back some memories of good times indeed.

I've never had more fun in games than playing Aces High and Air Warrior.  The folks in the Blue Knights really made the game something you thought about at work and then spent way too much time playing into the late night and early morning.

I wish I did have the link to the MOAT thread and SAPP's Operation Bozo (Perk the P-38J) thread to let the community see what a well planned and executed troll looks like.  

ack-ack

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #479 on: July 23, 2012, 08:40:17 PM »
I'm to new for MOAT. I tried searching nothing found.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3