Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 69690 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #495 on: July 23, 2012, 10:10:40 PM »
Do you have a link to that thread?  I can't seem to find it (not sure which search terms to use, to be honest).  That'll bring back some memories of good times indeed.

I've never had more fun in games than playing Aces High and Air Warrior.  The folks in the Blue Knights really made the game something you thought about at work and then spent way too much time playing into the late night and early morning.

The Blue Knights sound like awesome fun resulting from awesome skill.  They remain ranked the third best squad still today, on my scale, even though I rarely see any of them.  The awesomeness of their power fills the skies of Aces High even now.  :aok

If they were actually in-game today, the Few's #1 rank would see a serious challenge.

:salute Blue Knights of days gone by, I am barely, if at all, even worthy of saluting you.  :rock :rock :rock

« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:14:15 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #496 on: July 23, 2012, 11:23:22 PM »
I'm to new for MOAT. I tried searching nothing found.
I don't recall the actual name of the thread Yenny2. One of the BKs will have to help you out. Where's Megadud when you need him? I'd ask Grits but he's still in a Mexican prison.

Offline ScottyK

• Nickel Member
« Reply #497 on: July 24, 2012, 12:12:03 AM »
*yawn*
Childhood is over the moment you know your gonna die.  Fight not to Fail, or end up like the others.   In my crate, im the commander.

IGN: Scotty57

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #498 on: July 24, 2012, 12:22:08 AM »
No...that would be this sad attempt at a MOAT.

Turns out this was no troll at all, but a true skeleton coming out of the closet, hidden for eight years.  Think of the burden in-game kappa carried with him all those years.  :uhoh

He carried it well... :frown:  he carried it well indeed.  :cry :rock

:salute TheDudeDVant aka Kappa

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #499 on: July 24, 2012, 12:35:25 AM »
Did the Blue Knights frequent the Blue Osyster Club :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #500 on: July 24, 2012, 12:47:32 AM »
I've got it figured out... all Muppets past and present are the same guy.  That's why they disappear from the game while one plays.  kappa, Fester, Skyrock, Steve, Bighorn, Grizz... the list goes on and on... all the same guy.  None ever play together and long absences between play sessions.

It should be "Army of Muppet"... a single hand with many characters.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #501 on: July 24, 2012, 12:58:07 AM »
I respect Fester because Fester said from the minute midway started to hump his ankle, to basically GTFO he didn't want any of it. however some players seem to enjoy the ankle humping, and do nothing about it. Ankle humping which in turn even makes said player look bad, or silly... If said player would go Fester's route and tell midway to stop humping his ankle, midway would be nothing, whose ankle would he hump? No ones. There for the communities headaches would be gone. If he really does want midway off his ankle, and squad, like he says, there is a very simple solution to do so, and Fester has done it, so why not do it? Maybe because said player needs this ego stroking, or attention, for some reason or another?  :headscratch:
 :bolt:

logic bomb. lol thats what its all about. accountability. they put up false protestations like friggin sissies and all the while cultivate and encourage this behavior and when they dont like the backlash they say.. hey guy whats with the crazy accusations we have nothing to do with this.

lol nice one.

at the very least they are complicit. at the worst they are accountable for all this nonsense
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #502 on: July 24, 2012, 01:20:59 AM »
logic bomb. lol thats what its all about. accountability. they put up false protestations like friggin sissies and all the while cultivate and encourage this behavior and when they dont like the backlash they say.. hey guy whats with the crazy accusations we have nothing to do with this.

lol nice one.

at the very least they are complicit. at the worst they are accountable for all this nonsense

Don't be sore you're no longer in the running for my FPH status.  At least know there are awesome pilots you too can look up to, learn from, admire, honour, and respect.

Feel free to choose any of mine (Bruv119, Kazaa, Grizz, pervert, Leviathn, Kappa, and Krupnski).  By observing their skills, they may help you overcome your obstacle, in time. :)

With a little bit of luck, one day, someone may look up to you as well.  Looks to me like RedBull/1ceman/vAnthony may be considering you as his possible FPH.   Keep your fingers crossed. :aok

The pain of status loss can build character, overcoming great obstacles, one day. :old:

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #503 on: July 24, 2012, 01:33:01 AM »
Don't be sore blah blah blah FPH status. blah blah, admire, honour, and respect.
By observing blah blah, blah blah blah. :)
With a little bit of luck, one day, blah blah blah FPH.  :aok
blah blah character, overcoming blah blah. :old:
blechK....

.....whap!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #504 on: July 24, 2012, 01:35:47 AM »
.....whap!

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl At least I still see you have your sense of humour. :lol :aok

You're funny, Fester!  A good foundation off of which to build. :salute :cheers:

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #505 on: July 24, 2012, 01:47:45 AM »

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #506 on: July 24, 2012, 01:57:51 AM »
:blah blah blah sense of blah blah. :lol :aok
Blah Blah, Fester!  blah blah foundation blah blah blah. :salute :cheers:

have you ever considered death therapy Bruvway? you would be a perfect candidate.

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #507 on: July 24, 2012, 04:04:56 AM »
its gone beyond what you think it has. off in your little Few cacoon you may see midway as "not us"

I do hes not one of us.

but to everyone out here watching hes all you baby.

Everyone is who?...Drbone, you, TopGun?? all this tells me is your ego cannot deal with someone you consider inferior trying to shoot you down, or rib you. You tryed to reason with him and tell him how things were done in this game because you have been here since the start and he wasn't interested at all in what you had to say, and that irked you.

You do know that Midway has done all the same things to me that he done to you? He used to rib me on 200 he was in midwar and upped at the same field as me then instantly bailed and switched countries to fight me. After slagging him off a bit I thought I was being a bit of a jerk to the guy, after all the whole point of the game is to fight. We went and DAed for a while and I helped him out in the TA turns out hes a nice enough guy who enjoys being silly once in a while, so what? Midway does not say anything that bad that I have seen he is always in the thick of it fighting, the only problem he makes comments if he kills you, so what? boo hoo for you Fester, honestly being in this game as long as you have you should know when someone is baiting your ego.

When your CO went ballistic and started spouting midway boilerplate insults after losing KOTH midway and Bruv became forever linked as Bruvway.

Says you were HOing him on the merge, you do that from time to time, I told him to simply HO you back better and you would stop it.

apparently this has been going on since before I came back. you of course disagree fully with everything Midway says Pervert? You have no vested interest in having this entity promote your squad and berate the majority of the community? you guys are old news and you are reaching so hard with these antics.

Its not my cup of tea, but its such an obvious attempt to bait an ego, what do you want me to do about it?? Hunt him down and shoot him?? If a moderator was looking at what hes typing he cannot ban him can he? Nothing he types is that bad, he is simply calling out or attempting to shoot down a big name. He told me the other day I was one of his FPH and I told him no thanks, he told me I have no choice its his opinion and hes right theres nothing I can do about it, if I did I would just end being totally stressed and make a complete fool of myself like your doing now, no thanks its a game.

as your spokesman is fond of saying second best! learn it well yo. and don't let the door hit you on the way to mediocrity.

People like you apparently care about that Fester not me, you have started off trying to troll in this thread and got distracted midflow by Midway who is letting you make a complete idiot of yourself...... by being nice to you  :bhead :bhead :bhead

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #508 on: July 24, 2012, 04:14:12 AM »
:)

I agree with pervert on this subject <S>

How much fishing line and hooks does Midway have?

Why am I not on his list of mightyness?

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #509 on: July 24, 2012, 04:27:11 AM »
 :lol Its so funny that the fact they can't see the whole AH community besides a few wont ever believe a word they say.

=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.