Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71095 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #525 on: July 24, 2012, 09:26:50 AM »
Good god, I think I need to get myself out of this forum while I still have my sanity. What was this all about again, oh yes, ACM with vintage planes, a pastime, a motorcycle and shooting substitute. I remember now.  :old:

:old: But the Kappas may benefit from your wisdom and insight.

This thread is about Kappa(s) and those fateful two words "Hey guys!" leading to AoM chaos. :frown:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 09:32:20 AM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #526 on: July 24, 2012, 09:29:16 AM »
Yes Shida !

Bruv is in fact Midway not wearing hi heel shoes :old:

Its shocking and may cause panic within the AH community but it has to said :old:

Shida is infact one of The Ladyboys of Bangkok and need not be ashamed of his lifestyle choice :old:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline katanaso

• Gold Member
« Reply #527 on: July 24, 2012, 09:35:53 AM »
This is like watching a kid, riding a horse on a merry-go-round, continuously try to catch the person on the horse in front of him, never quite understanding why he can't.    :lol
mir
80th FS "Headhunters"

The most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #528 on: July 24, 2012, 09:48:42 AM »
This is like watching a kid, riding a horse on a merry-go-round, continuously try to catch the person on the horse in front of him, never quite understanding why he can't.    :lol

And, all the while arguing with himself about the merry go round dilemma to help himself "sound" cerebral....poor Midway.  Normally I would laugh but watching him act like he's in control of this thread is pitiful and the butt of many jokes he'll never, ever hear.  It's like going to a NASCAR race to watch the wreck but there's only one car in the race.  Because Midway is driving, you KNOW it's going to be a two turn burner when he screws up because he always does....every single time and the 150.00, finish-line seat is worth every penny. 

Carry on Midway....carry on.  Its embarrassing....it's without shame but when things are rolling on Jerry Springer, i simply can't turn the channel.  Please give my regards to the guy that's cheating on his wife with a woman named Larry.
"Such is the nature of war.  By protecting others, you save yourself."

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #529 on: July 24, 2012, 09:51:06 AM »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets

"Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered.  Those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.  Thus, the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win." - Morihei Ueshiba

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #531 on: July 24, 2012, 10:04:15 AM »
How's Larry?

Never heard of him till you mentioned it.  You like Springer, huh?   I can't watch such nonsense.  I like science and business shows myself. :aok

Why must you derail this topic?  :frown:  

As a former, short term, muppet, have you no more of value to add to the topic at hand? :headscratch:

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #532 on: July 24, 2012, 10:08:28 AM »
Never heard of him till you mentioned it.  You like Springer, huh?   I can't watch such nonsense.  I like science and business shows myself. :aok

Why must you derail this topic?  :frown:  

As a former, short term, muppet, have you no more of value to add to the topic at hand? :headscratch:

Poor attempt at a redirect Midway....I expect better.  You may not be able to watch such nonsense but you actively resemble the very nonsense you claim to revile.  It's ok...you will be joked about, made fun of on squad vox around the globe every night for years to come but please don't don't ignore those facts....because those facts won't go away just because you say so....sad, but true.

At the end of the day....all the ankle humping you pretend to do wont change those embarrassing facts.....pitiful

BTW....no longer an ex- muppet....once a muppet, always a muppet....but I've had the benefit of having the situation explained to me by several older muppets who made their returns to the muppet forum....which is why you're hearing silence from all muppets now....we may argue openly, but we are muppets and even muppets have issues dealing with truths that rear their ugly head from time to time...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:15:07 AM by Changeup »

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #533 on: July 24, 2012, 10:11:50 AM »
Miday is Kappa....... :old:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:19:24 AM by Canspec »
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
« Reply #534 on: July 24, 2012, 10:18:07 AM »
Miday is Kappa....... :old:

OK, which Kappa?  The old or the new? :D

All the Best...

Jay
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #535 on: July 24, 2012, 10:20:22 AM »
BTW....no longer an ex- muppet....once a muppet, always a muppet....but I've had the benefit of having the situation explained to me by several older muppets who made their returns to the muppet forum....which is why you're hearing silence from all muppets now....we may argue openly, but we are muppets and even muppets have issues dealing with truths that rear their ugly head from time to time...

:O :aok :x :banana: :salute :rock :cheers:

:old:  :airplane: :joystick:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:18:03 PM by Midway »

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #536 on: July 24, 2012, 10:25:00 AM »
I may get booted for sharing this but I felt I must for the benefit of the community.  I am shocked if what is implied here is true. Sorry Dude, boot me if you want... 

Ok, I will be careful.  Btw, I couldn’t find the reference in the “Hey guys” thread you made to Fester outing anyone. 

Nevermind about that.  It is ancient history but I still have not been able to forgive him.  My plan was just to be in his squad and report his location to people and have him killed repeatedly.  I never fathomed that I would actually be made the CO of the Muppets but I suppose it was the natural choice after SkyRock went AFK.  It was a surprising and fortunate turn of events for me but I suppose the universe always balances itself.  You see, I had just been through a very rough patch with my health having been stung by a particularly vicious scorpion.  I was quite strengthened in my mind and body by becoming Fester’s commander.
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline Dalliance

• Zinc Member
« Reply #537 on: July 24, 2012, 10:26:29 AM »
I may get booted for sharing this but I felt I must for the benefit of the community.  I am shocked if what is implied here is true. Sorry Dude, boot me if you want... 

:aok

Offline Changeup

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Das Muppets
« Reply #538 on: July 24, 2012, 10:27:11 AM »

Sunbat....really?  Geezus...

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #539 on: July 24, 2012, 10:52:42 AM »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3