Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71160 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #630 on: July 24, 2012, 05:13:33 PM »
I noticed your avatar..  Do you get some good feeling making fun of an innocent man?  Just curious... 
This.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #631 on: July 24, 2012, 05:16:33 PM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

I only see this when mid posts. It is actually more intelligent than his actual posts.

I highly suggest all try it. The amazing side effect is the BBS IQ seems to go way up.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #632 on: July 24, 2012, 05:21:58 PM »

I only see this when mid posts. It is actually more intelligent than his actual posts.

I highly suggest all try it. The amazing side effect is the BBS IQ seems to go way up.

:lol  I know you clicked that link to look!  I know you did!  Why make it so difficult for yourself when you know you almost always have the need to look and can't resist the urge? :D

Bet you looked at this post too, huh? :rofl

:devil

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #633 on: July 24, 2012, 05:25:49 PM »
Ack-Ack is Stalking my posts now!   :rofl

Looks like TheFew are making accounts for FW even better.  :rofl
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #634 on: July 24, 2012, 05:27:51 PM »
what if kappa could be reintegrated into one person? perhaps good kappa and bad kapa got split into separate dweebs in that transporter malfunction?

we have the technology
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #635 on: July 24, 2012, 05:29:45 PM »

yeah I recomend it to. its much more fun to read this than Bruvway's trolls. it uses the same amount of words with the same frequency too.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #636 on: July 24, 2012, 05:29:51 PM »
what if kappa could be reintegrated into one person? perhaps good kappa and bad kapa got split into separate dweebs in that transporter malfunction?

we have the technology

imho, both kappas belong in the Muppets, but can they overcome their obstacles?  Are they tough enough, strong enough, wise enough, mature enough?  I have faith in TheDudeDVant :rock  don't know the other kappa :headscratch: , but being the muppet founder is impressive as are his stats from 8 years ago. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #637 on: July 24, 2012, 05:44:53 PM »

we have the technology

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #638 on: July 24, 2012, 05:51:07 PM »
It's official.

Zap was here!  :old:

(Image removed from quote.)
DrBone will approve once this Thread reaches 1000 Posts.---->   :aok    <-----

All others stand for nothing.
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #639 on: July 24, 2012, 05:54:50 PM »

we have the technology
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:57:24 PM by RedBull1 »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #640 on: July 24, 2012, 05:56:28 PM »
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #641 on: July 24, 2012, 06:24:49 PM »
Dude

i am sorry to bring this back here in public, but i can see that the BS is not ending and the squad forum is not resolving the matter!

as i stated on the squad forum, I am sorry for the games some people are playing in this thread. namely hoping to agitate and aggravate you to the point they force you out of the CO position of the Muppet's.

i have done what i could under the agreement we two made, namely not to divulge the secret you carry.

Again i reaffirm my earlier argument with you, that you have done what you can but now push has come to shove and it is now time for you to protect yourself from the machinations of the lowly.

time has come, the bell has rung, its been 8 long years of silence, you have honored your promise, its time to tell the secret.

if it is publically divulged it would prove, even in the minuscule minds of the members of the BBS, without doubt that this mini-me-wanna-be-kappa-jerk-off IS NOT the kappa of days long gone and that he, and his confederates, should be shunned by the entire comunity.

I'm reaching my limit of watching these guys harass you, you are the CO of Army of Muppet's! you deserve more respect than what you are being shown, its time to step up to the podium of public opinion and put these punks in their place!!!!

when this mini-retard first showed up we had the conversation of his true identity in the Muppet forum and he has been proved to be a charlatan. that is where ALL Muppet involvement in this matter should have ended!!!!!

Fester, Sunbat, Grizz, all of the Muppet's that ran their mouths in a public forum in an attempt to stir up discontent on this very private Muppet matter need to have their membership in the Muppet's reevaluated.

to all the "Muppet's" with the big mouths, remember our quarterly Muppet house cleaning is coming up, be damn sure there are names i will be putting forward for review and EVICTION!!!!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline kilo2

• Gold Member
« Reply #642 on: July 24, 2012, 06:27:28 PM »
Dude

i am sorry to bring this back here in public, but i can see that the BS is not ending and the squad forum is not resolving the matter!

as i stated on the squad forum, I am sorry for the games some people are playing in this thread. namely hoping to agitate and aggravate you to the point they force you out of the CO position of the Muppet's.

i have done what i could under the agreement we two made, namely not to divulge the secret you carry.

Again i reaffirm my earlier argument with you, that you have done what you can but now push has come to shove and it is now time for you to protect yourself from the machinations of the lowly.

time has come, the bell has rung, its been 8 long years of silence, you have honored your promise, its time to tell the secret.

if it is publically divulged it would prove, even in the minuscule minds of the members of the BBS, without doubt that this mini-me-wanna-be-kappa-jerk-off IS NOT the kappa of days long gone and that he, and his confederates, should be shunned by the entire comunity.

I'm reaching my limit of watching these guys harass you, you are the CO of Army of Muppet's! you deserve more respect than what you are being shown, its time to step up to the podium of public opinion and put these punks in their place!!!!

when this mini-retard first showed up we had the conversation of his true identity in the Muppet forum and he has been proved to be a charlatan. that is where ALL Muppet involvement in this matter should have ended!!!!!

Fester, Sunbat, Grizz, all of the Muppet's that ran their mouths in a public forum in an attempt to stir up discontent on this very private Muppet matter need to have their membership in the Muppet's reevaluated.

to all the "Muppet's" with the big mouths, remember our quarterly Muppet house cleaning is coming up, be damn sure there are names i will be putting forward for review and EVICTION!!!!!

Jumping the shark moment...
X.O. Kommando Nowotny
FlyKommando.com

"Never abandon the possibility of attack."

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #643 on: July 24, 2012, 06:29:25 PM »
Dude

:O  Work it out Muppets... am rooting for you! :salute :rock

:salute TheDudeDVant (aka CO Kappa), Grizz, Sunsfan, SunBat, Flotsom, Ink, etc. etc. etc. :rock

Don't wanna see this again:  :frown:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:41:38 PM by Midway »

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #644 on: July 24, 2012, 06:30:47 PM »
Jumping the shark moment...

That's the understatement of the century :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters