Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71017 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #675 on: July 24, 2012, 08:37:31 PM »
I didn't see you in the AoM forum. Would kindly point out the troll planning thread when you get a shot. It's utter chaos in there at the moment as you know.

The Muppet doth protest too much, methinks.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #676 on: July 24, 2012, 08:40:00 PM »

Pics or it didn't happen.

And don't tell me to stay out of "Muppet" business either, because if that's what you really wanted you idiots would just put this troll to bed.
Don't you have a wolf to kill?

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #677 on: July 24, 2012, 08:40:16 PM »
 :lol futuristic accidents, troll planning threads, fists of goodness.......you guys need to lay off the weed  :old:
Charlie don't surf!

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #678 on: July 24, 2012, 08:41:50 PM »
Well, your spelling was so off, had to guess... but if you meant sycophant... wrong also...  I seek no favor, have never asked for any.  I'm just a wannabe good pilot that admires, honours, and respects awesome skill... no different than I admire Bruce Lee's awesome skill or Chuck Yeager's.  Have never sought anything from them either. :)

So keep trying.... but I understand you be a bit jumpy right now... must be absolute chaos on the AoM forums, but hope you work it out.  Am rooting for you big time! :aok :rock

ya do understand that you are never gunna be a Muppet no matter how far up Muppet bung-hole you shove your nose??? nor are you gunna be picked from the crowd of wanna-be's by shoving that nose into the middle of Muppet business that doesn't involve you....

this is an A (Muppet squad as a unit) and B (misbehaving Muppet squad members) conversation so why don't you C your way out of it???

besides, don't you have an ankle to keep warm.........Slash has a free one, why don't you talk to him for awhile?

Pics or it didn't happen.

And don't tell me to stay out of "Muppet" business either, because if that's what you really wanted you idiots would just put this troll to bed.

Melvin, if you would read through all of my posts in this thread you would have seen that the attempt to get Muppet laundry of the street was being made.  the attempt failed due to busy bodies of the BBS who will not let this thread die here or in PM's or in in game chat!!! people need to step away from this matter and leave the issue to those that it directly effects and pertains too!!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #679 on: July 24, 2012, 08:43:36 PM »
No, he has to go work at one of seven pasty shops.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #680 on: July 24, 2012, 08:46:15 PM »
:furious ya do understand that you are never gunna be a Muppet no matter how far up Muppet bung-hole you shove your nose???  :furious nor are you gunna be picked from the crowd of wanna-be's by shoving that nose into the middle of Muppet business that doesn't involve you.... :furious

Fixed. :D

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #681 on: July 24, 2012, 08:48:18 PM »

this is an A (Muppet squad as a unit) and B (misbehaving Muppet squad members) conversation so why don't you C your way out of it???

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #682 on: July 24, 2012, 08:58:27 PM »

I wish, unfortunately that is illegal so I will have to resort to killing feeble trolls.

No, he has to go work at one of seven pasty shops.

:headscratch: Are you implying that I have seven jobs at various pasty shops, or that there are seven pasty shops in my area which might employ me?

Truth be told I have to leave town in the morning and hope that this delicious retardation continues until I come back at the end of the week. I find it amusing when egomaniacs make complete jackwagons of themselves on a public forum. This is why I love your posts Joachim.

:aok
See Rule #4

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #683 on: July 24, 2012, 09:09:39 PM »
I found the link to the MOAT thread on the BK forum, but it brings up a 404 screen.  :(

I did find the build-up to the MOAT amusing.  Apparently we had a couple of threads weeks in advance where squad members blew up at each other.  Furball even went on probation after a particularly bad bit of verbal abuse toward another squaddie in one thread.  We waited a couple of weeks before actually engaging in the MOAT itself (we waited an extra week at Skuzzy's request since he was facilitating a server move and didn't want to deal with the excess load on the servers that he knew would come from such a troll), then I think we started it in some unassuming thread.

It's too bad the thread was lost.  I know reading the build-up threads on the squad forum really brought back memories - Furball, Morpheus, Stang, Hub, etc.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #684 on: July 24, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »

:headscratch: Are you implying that I have seven jobs at various pasty shops, or that there are seven pasty shops in my area which might employ me?

Truth be told I have to leave town in the morning and hope that this delicious retardation continues until I come back at the end of the week. I find it amusing when egomaniacs make complete jackwagons of themselves on a public forum. This is why I love your posts Joachim.

:aok
This is why I love your posts.  :rofl :aok
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #685 on: July 24, 2012, 09:16:34 PM »
I found the link to the MOAT thread on the BK forum, but it brings up a 404 screen.  :(

I did find the build-up to the MOAT amusing.  Apparently we had a couple of threads weeks in advance where squad members blew up at each other.  Furball even went on probation after a particularly bad bit of verbal abuse toward another squaddie in one thread.  We waited a couple of weeks before actually engaging in the MOAT itself (we waited an extra week at Skuzzy's request since he was facilitating a server move and didn't want to deal with the excess load on the servers that he knew would come from such a troll), then I think we started it in some unassuming thread.

It's too bad the thread was lost.  I know reading the build-up threads on the squad forum really brought back memories - Furball, Morpheus, Stang, Hub, etc.

Nice, but this here thread isn't a troll, it's a real unplanned skeleton falling out of the AoM closet and causing much mayhem and  :furious emotions among the muppets.

They might wish it was a troll and may try some feeble attempt at positioning it as such later, but most of us know it's truth rearing its pretty face in broad daylight.

And most everyone is like :O at the resulting chaos.

:)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #686 on: July 24, 2012, 09:43:13 PM »
Redbulll!!!!!!!!!! wheres my Popcorn!!!!  :t
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #687 on: July 24, 2012, 09:52:03 PM »
I found the link to the MOAT thread on the BK forum, but it brings up a 404 screen.  :(

I did find the build-up to the MOAT amusing.  Apparently we had a couple of threads weeks in advance where squad members blew up at each other.  Furball even went on probation after a particularly bad bit of verbal abuse toward another squaddie in one thread.  We waited a couple of weeks before actually engaging in the MOAT itself (we waited an extra week at Skuzzy's request since he was facilitating a server move and didn't want to deal with the excess load on the servers that he knew would come from such a troll), then I think we started it in some unassuming thread.

It's too bad the thread was lost.  I know reading the build-up threads on the squad forum really brought back memories - Furball, Morpheus, Stang, Hub, etc.

That stinks. I don't understand why it was lost though, you can go back to 1999 with the search function. Any chance you remember the name of the thread?

The Muppet doth protest too much, methinks.

ack-ack
Keep thinking.

Offline SunBat

• Gold Member
« Reply #688 on: July 24, 2012, 10:04:09 PM »

How convenient...

I guess it will just have to live in the memories of those who are memories because they dare not return and taint the memories.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 10:07:09 PM by SunBat »
AoM
Do not get caught up in the country-centric thinking.
The great thing about irony is that it splits things apart, gets up above them so we can see the flaws and hypocrisies and duplicates. - David Foster Walla

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #689 on: July 24, 2012, 10:04:43 PM »
 :O
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.