Author Topic: Hey guys!  (Read 71218 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hey guys!
« Reply #690 on: July 24, 2012, 10:25:31 PM »
How convenient...

I guess it will just have to live in the memories of those who are memories because they dare not return and taint the memories.
:)
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline 1sum41

• Silver Member
      • devil dog squadron
« Reply #691 on: July 24, 2012, 10:35:27 PM »

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #692 on: July 24, 2012, 10:46:50 PM »
Just to clue everyone in, there is a 19 page thread in the muppet forum and it's looking more and more like DudeDvant commandeered kappa's identity when real kappa quit.  He won't say who he was before he took the name.  I'm going to do some stat searches to see if I can figure it out later on, but he appears to be an imposter.  Normally I wouldn't say anything, but this is just a heads up if one of your friends disappears and then reappears a couple weeks later but does not talk on vox and acts differently but has the same name. Could be this guy.

P.S. Midway, he admitted to copying kappa's email address in a couple of posts to sell it, even though he does not have access. 

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #693 on: July 24, 2012, 10:49:06 PM »
Just to clue everyone in, there is a 19 page thread in the muppet forum and it's looking more and more like DudeDvant commandeered kappa's identity when real kappa quit.  He won't say who he was before he took the name.  I'm going to do some stat searches to see if I can figure it out later on, but he appears to be an imposter.  Normally I wouldn't say anything, but this is just a heads up if one of your friends disappears and then reappears a couple weeks later but does not talk on vox and acts differently but has the same name. Could be this guy.

P.S. Midway, he admitted to copying kappa's email address in a couple of posts to sell it, even though he does not have access.  

Hmm...  nice to get an update.  Thank you. :rock

He's still the same kappa (TheDudeDVant) you've flown with and had lots of good times (as all the other muppets) for many years.  That's a lot of good history to consider. :aok

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #694 on: July 24, 2012, 10:56:18 PM »
This thread is fail.
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #695 on: July 24, 2012, 11:00:49 PM »
This thread is fail.

Hush, young Joach1m.  :aok

The men are speaking. :old:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #696 on: July 24, 2012, 11:50:28 PM »
Grown men arguing over a video game... :rofl :aok
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline ALFAMEGA51

• Silver Member
« Reply #697 on: July 25, 2012, 12:09:37 AM »
Grown men arguing over a video game... :rofl :aok
Uhoh  :D
ID:ALFAMEGA/Kyle
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Undercover Jug pilot "My brick always flys wing"

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #698 on: July 25, 2012, 12:13:11 AM »
Hmm...  nice to get an update.  Thank you. :rock

He's still the same kappa (TheDudeDVant) you've flown with and had lots of good times (as all the other muppets) for many years.  That's a lot of good history to consider. :aok

LOL Midway..please dont be so gullible. This is just a massive Muppet troll.

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #699 on: July 25, 2012, 12:29:48 AM »
Just to clue everyone in, there is a 19 page thread in the muppet forum and it's looking more and more like DudeDvant commandeered kappa's identity when real kappa quit.  He won't say who he was before he took the name.  I'm going to do some stat searches to see if I can figure it out later on, but he appears to be an imposter.  Normally I wouldn't say anything, but this is just a heads up if one of your friends disappears and then reappears a couple weeks later but does not talk on vox and acts differently but has the same name. Could be this guy.

Based on thread history, best guess kappa (BBS TheDudeDVant) = Frogman (BBS frogm4n)

A low percentage guess, but a guess.  What say you TheDudeDVant?

TheDudeDVant says he was playing AH as far back as tour 3 or so and AW before that.

Truth will set you free.  :old:

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #700 on: July 25, 2012, 12:30:12 AM »
I wasn't referring to post counts, more to the breathtaking stupidity on display :old:

Cheers :)
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #701 on: July 25, 2012, 12:32:48 AM »
LOL Midway..please dont be so gullible. This is just a massive Muppet troll.

LOL BigR..please don't be so gullible. This is not just a massive Muppet troll.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #702 on: July 25, 2012, 12:34:17 AM »
I just got done winging with fester and Commander kappa, I mean mini kappa err no commander kappa, or mini kappa, yes mini kappa....no or was it commander kappa,  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #703 on: July 25, 2012, 12:35:28 AM »
We were able to recombine Mild Mannered kappa and Super Kappa into one form in the MA today. its too soon to tell if he will disolve into good and evil halves again once he logs out.  all we can do is hope!

one side effect we have noticed is he now has superhuman dogfighting ability.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #704 on: July 25, 2012, 12:39:18 AM »
We were able to recombine Mild Mannered kappa and Super Kappa into one form in the MA today. its too soon to tell if he will disolve into good and evil halves again once he logs out.  all we can do is hope!

one side effect we have noticed is he now has superhuman dogfighting ability.
all of his bullets seem to have the power of 30mm's!  :old:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous